Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Civic/Del Sol
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2002, 01:56 AM   #1
9092002SI

2002 CivIc SI

wasup guys i wanted to know if any of you people out their have hook ups on getting sponserd? i have a 2002 si with air filter breather filter and a air fuel meter. i want to get sponerd really bad but i want to know if anyone out there wants to help me out to get sponserd. i live in diamond bar california. and for you people you don't know i am near los angels.

Old 05-03-2002, 07:17 PM   #2
slowEJ6

go to lots of car shows....talk to lots of people.....thats your best bet. or do something crazy insane to your car and get it noticed by some companies.....winning a car show always helps too.
Old 05-04-2002, 01:02 AM   #3
Kyle
elyK

i know this sounds stupid...but what exactly do sponsers do?...
i know they make you put their name on your car...lol...but what else?...i'm guessing they give you money to make your car badass...but i've really got no idea...hook me up

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Old 05-06-2002, 02:58 PM   #4
SilverHX4Me
2nd Gear

Sponsors give you free or a reallly good deal on stuff in return for you advertising their name on yer car... not always worth it unless you really need the help or really like to sport their product.. cuz they sometimes enter you in car shows and stuff even when you dont want to or are busy.. it can be a real pain.

i see youre from so cal in the 909 so my suggestion would be this... go to CnC motorsport off the 10 freeway ( you can see it from the freeway. ask for kyle, he gives the best deals and is honest and amazingly nice too ( rare quality for so cal guys hehe)
tell kyle what youre looking to do... he will point you in the right direction and it turns out just recently CnC started sponsoring people/clubs ... check it out though might be some help.

oh and for sure start showing and getting trpohies... nobody will sponsor a basically stock car.. you have to invest yer own money first and get attn. good luck =D
Old 05-06-2002, 03:05 PM   #5
slowEJ6

i want honda to sponsor me
Closed Thread