::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-2001, 06:16 PM   #41
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Those last ones were good too. thermalfi'd16 when you tell these they just freak me out, really ::

Lets hear more!

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2001, 03:00 PM   #42
thermal
Banning Machine

i have one more....but i'll tell later tho.......

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2002, 03:05 PM   #43
thermal
Banning Machine

ok...here it goes, another fu&%ed-up ghostly experience:

this happened when i was 6 or 7. a rainy season in the philippines could last months without the rain stopping. i lived in an area on the bottom of a hill. mudslide/landslide is a common thing during the rainy season. every chance that the sun comes out, all the kids would come out and play.

i had a little 3 wheeler cycle.....you know, the pedal kind. back then, there were only 2 kids in my neighborhood who had it, myself and another kid that i will call BEN. so we both normally would chill together, eventhough he was about a block away from mine.

it has been a while since i hung out with BEN due to the rainy season. a few weeks later, the sun came out. it was very early in the morning during a school day. i stayed home cuz i was so excited to ride my tri-cycle again even with the muddy ground. myself and BEN just started riding around. i was going all crazy. i was a LOUD kid growing up. i was talkative also. i remember talking to BEN, but he was acting either shy that day or sick. HE APPARENTLY DID NOT WANT TO TALK. he just rode around without out speaking a word........

my little butt caught the attention of a lady neighbor walking by. she came up to me and asked me, who i was talking to. i turned around, to point at BEN but he was gone, and the 3 wheeler was gone. so i went home chatting with the lady neighbor. she walked me to my house and my mom got all pissed off seeing me dirty. i told her that i was playing with BEN. my mom said that i was lying!!!! the lady neighbor mentioned to my mom that she heard me talking to somebody. so i told both my mom and the lady neighbor that i was playing with BEN. my mother got a little shaky displaying confusion. mom told me to go inside the house and get cleaned up. then i overheard my mom and the lady neighbor discussing the fact that it was impossible cuz the kid died a few weeks before during a mudslide/landslide. the 3 wheeler got tore up during the mudslide also........but i remember playing with the kid that day........................................

.......please do not say that i was smoking crack that day i was too young for that.........

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
Old 01-12-2002, 05:28 PM   #44
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Wow, very strange story. Thanks for sharing.

Old 01-12-2002, 05:35 PM   #45
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Oh boy.. thats way freaky..
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2002, 06:19 PM   #46
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by thermalfi'd16
ok...here it goes, another fu&%ed-up ghostly experience:

OK.. Thermal I have to give it to you man.. If I had as many experiences with that stuff as you have Id probably be in a mental ward...

Its weird cause Ive never really had anything really freaky happen to me before that I can remember.. Im not saying that I absolutely want them to happen to me altho it would be kinda neat to have some "freaky" thing happen to me at least once, given that nothing is harmed in the process.. You watch this stuff on TV and your just like man this stuffs all so made up, Then you tell stories like this that just give you the chills..
Old 01-12-2002, 06:38 PM   #47
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Its strange, but I think these type of events are much more common in rural/farm/forest/mountain/areas. And especially common in Asia, the entire continent.

Man If i had to go thru something like that... :o

Old 01-12-2002, 06:43 PM   #48
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord Man
Its strange, but I think these type of events are much more common in rural/farm/forest/mountain/areas. And especially common in Asia, the entire continent.

Man If i had to go thru something like that... :o

I live in rural/farm area with lots of history.. and still nothing...??!!
Old 01-12-2002, 06:57 PM   #49
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Quote:
Originally posted by Racing Rice

I live in rural/farm area with lots of history.. and still nothing...??!!

Just wait.. They'll come!

j/k..

Old 01-12-2002, 07:28 PM   #50
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord Man

Just wait.. They'll come!

j/k..

Sweet!!! :P
Old 01-13-2002, 08:36 AM   #51
thermal
Banning Machine

....trust me dude....i'm a little whacked out. i do not want shiet like that to happen to me ever and ever and EVER again!! i think that i'll react a lot worse if it happens now. so much scary stuff where i grew up man.

i saw a picture of a friend sitting in front of his car, and right beside him was an image of a lady with a wedding dress......it was not a very clear image. photoshopped? it can NOT be......technology was not that advance in the early 80's....

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
Old 10-31-2002, 01:30 PM   #52
thermal
Banning Machine

i figure that i should bring back this post for the sake of halloween. enjoy

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
Old 10-31-2002, 01:55 PM   #53
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:
i figure that i should bring back this post for the sake of halloween. enjoy

LOL! I forgot about this one. This was from way back in the day..
You have had way to many thing happen to you.
Unfortunately I have nothing to add....:(
Old 10-31-2002, 01:56 PM   #54
slowEJ6

shiet, ive been in some freaky circumstances but for some reason - the terror entices me....yeah i can be scared shitless, but enjoying every minute of it. i mean, yeah i get scared and ill haul ass outta there, but ill go back minutes later. im weird, whatever, works for me
there was this abandoned house about 15m away from here, and me and a few friends went there late one night and parked out in front - well, the story behind this house is that the son that lived there killed his parents with an axe and tried to hide parts of them wherever he could - blah blah.....
so anyways, we went there one night but noone wanted to go in the house and check it out - you could see right through the windows in the front of the house to the lake out back, and thats creepy.....
so anyways.....i didnt want to go in simply because other people go in that house and i dont know if they are nuts or what so i wasnt about to go in by myself and possibly get shot or mauled or something.
so we went back the next day and walked around the house....we were on the 2nd story and all of a sudden heard a LOUD bang, so everyone just immediately looked at one another and within seconds it was obvious we were all going to bail.
so i took the lead and leaped over all 13 stairs and then the second set of 8 stairs and when i got to the bottom - a door that was locked before (i tried to open it, with force a couple times) was now wide open - looked like a small closet space under the stairs area - but i was busy hauling ass out the front door so i didnt stop....the next time we went back (two days later) the door was again locked and unable to be opened.

the house has since been plowed down because kids were going on the property and doing drugs/having sex/etc etc....it was obvious because people left their clothes there. it was interesting though. id like to find another place like that and scope it out
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2002, 03:17 PM   #55
DsBlu01CivEX

ok...I wasn't around when this thread was first started....now I'm completely creeped out. I can't believe all that freaky st happened to all of you guys. I'd definitely be in a mental institute if any of that happened to me.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2002, 11:49 PM   #56
thermal
Banning Machine

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
ok...I'd definitely be in a mental institute if any of that happened to me.

where do u think i'm typing this from?.....he he he j/k

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
Old 11-02-2002, 12:09 AM   #57
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
where do u think i'm typing this from?.....he he he j/k

Holy Sh*t dude!!!!!!!! I just got done reading this entire thread and if I had any curly hair on my body, it's completely straight now!!

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2002, 12:46 AM   #58
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Wow, I'm glad someone brought this thread up.

Any more stories thermalfi'd16?

Old 11-02-2002, 08:50 PM   #59
thermal
Banning Machine

not so much of a ghostly encounter, but rather a weird and unexplained experience.
when i was 10 yrs old, i was all about the scouting (boy scout) shiet.......you know, overnight camping and camp fire.....stuff like that. here's the story:

the elementary school i went to used to be a refuge for the injured and dying soldiers during the World War II. it sits between a river across a U.S. Naval base and behind the school is a mountain that is heavily wooded like a forest. it was later renovated and rebuilt as a public school.

right in the middle of a rainy season, my elementary school sponsored a "scout evening". we were allowed to stay in school overnight and set up a camp fire, so long as the weather permits. it was fun!. until it started raining which is around 11PM. our camp fire obviously died out. we all ran to our assigned classrooms to get ready for a company meeting before bedtime. by 1130, there was a parent knocking on every classrooms door looking for her kid-a daughter who was present during the camp fire event. the mother stated that she saw a man in a soldier like uniform walking away with her daughter. our scout master insisted that it was soldier. he said that she may have easily mistaken the person as a scout master wearing a uniform. regardless, the daughter appears to be missing. all the kids got up and started looking for the girl. we have searched for several hours. about 200 feet behind the school and right beside the mountain is a water well. the water well pretty much stays empty throughout the year until the rainy season. this well is about 20 feet deep. a group of us, with about 10 members heard a soft voice coming from the water well. at the time, we werent really sure if it was a genuine voice or maybe an echo produced by splashing sounds of rain coming in to the water well. a few of us kids, along with faculty members went ahead investigated the scene. we looked inside the water well and saw nothing. a few minutes later, the rain had stopped almost in an instant then a soft voice was heard again by a different group of people coming from the water well. this time, the little girl was there unharmed but rather confused. she was standing on a piece of rock inside the water well about about 6 feet to the top.

this is where it gets weird. the girl was pulled out of the water well. the girl does not remember a freakin' thing about how she ended up inside the water well. she said that the last thing she remember was, she was asked by a man wearing a soldier like uniform regarding a place to get a pail of water to wash his clothes. she said that all she did was point to the water well. after that, she had no recollection of anything else.

the kicker:
when she was pulled out of the well, she was unharmed and DRY as can be. her hair was dry and her clothes were dry!!!!! it was freaky as shiet.

the principal told everybody to go home instead of spending the night in school. the next day, the sun was out and the freaking well was totally empty except for mud spots eventhough the night before, it was almost full!

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
Old 11-02-2002, 09:34 PM   #60
Kyle
elyK

whoa...thats weird...

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2002, 10:17 PM   #61
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Oh man thermalfi'd16, another good one

Old 10-28-2003, 01:02 AM   #62
thermal
Banning Machine

time to bring this thread back up for the halloween...

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
Old 10-28-2003, 02:10 AM   #63
mylittlecivic

wow that is some wierd crap. I believe there is alot of demons in this world.

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 02:31 AM   #64
ricerX

Wow, this is a great (and old) thread. Makes this overnight shift in a dark building all by myself a little creepy though. At any rate, here's one of my weird experiences...

Two weeks before my 10th birthday, I started having nightmares. I would wake up in the middle of the night so scared that I couldn't even scream. I kept dreaming that I was sitting in my bed and everything around me was on fire. This went on for about 2 weeks and my mother took me to the doctor thinking something was wrong with me, and also I think to get the doc to give me something so I could sleep. Nothing seemed to help. During the third week, it started to sink in for me. I started telling my mom that the house was going to burn down. She told me not to say anything to anyone else. (didn't want anyone to think I was crazy I guess) Time passed, and I think I got a little more paranoid each day I didn't sleep. Then one day my grandma showed up at school during my lunch time. She told me to get my stuff, that we were leaving. I told her that I knew the house burned down (she had no knowledge of the dreams) and that I wanted to finish my lunch. I may as well have twisted my head around and vomited pea soup because she freaked out. When we got to grandma's house, mom and dad were there, and dad took me to see what was left of the house. The fire had completely surrounded my room. All of my walls were charred, my closet was gutted. The fire started in the laundry room which was right behind my closet, and took out most of the interior of the house. My bed was untouched.
Old 10-28-2003, 04:13 PM   #65
thermal
Banning Machine

Holy fuk dude! . That is some weird stuff. Wen did this happen?

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
Old 10-28-2003, 08:10 PM   #66
pimpinprelude

i gotts one.. i doesnt involve me.. but.. we have some land out in the sticks it has a OOOOOOLLLLDDDD log house form the mid to late 1800s.. nobody lives in it or anything, but when we bought the land we were cleaning it out.. my brother was just about to walk into the house.. and this old man and a old woman in a long red dress just walked rite past him.. but thay noticed him and thay looked p!ssed.. he turned and as soon as thay got to the woodline thay disapeard... we let our grand parents build a house on the other side of the land.. and that nite he was woke up by something, he looked up and the old woman in the red dress was there.. he got up and turned on the lites but she was gone... i want to go and look in the woods for some graves or something..and NO we dont smoke crack......

Last edited by pimpinprelude : 10-28-2003 at 09:20 PM.
pimpinprelude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 08:39 PM   #67
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

wow thermal you have some freaky ones bro.

here is something that happened to me tonight, like a 4 hrs ago. I had some fights with my dad and i decided to go out, forget about all the stuff that happened between the 2 of us. anyway i am on a dark straight road and no driveways around. I am doing the usual 7mph over the posted speed limit, when all of a sudden i see this black camry braking in front of me. the road is wet and i kinda freak out and slam on the brakes. I start sliding towards the camry then all of a sudden i hear the familiar sounds of broken galss and metal twisting, and the car stops moving suddenly, like i just hit something. I look in front of me there is no camry, no one in front of me. I was still in my lane after the car stopped, so hitting something else like a pole or something it's out of the question. i come out look at the car no damage so i drive somewhere where i can see it better. not one single scratch on the car. at that point i just turned around and came whoring HS. my hair is still standing straight after that. :o

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 09:52 PM   #68
armyguy5
3rd Gear

what were u on stefan? can i get some? lol

chris
  • Cold Air Intake, Front Strut Bar, MTX Thunder 6000 10", Gunmetal Altezza Tail Lights, Short Throw Shifter, Factory Side Skirts and Rear lip, JDM front Lip, Thermal R&D stealth exhaust, 16" Rota Slipstreams in Bronze, Alpine CD/MP3/WMA/XM RADIO, Legacy L7M in car video
armyguy5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 11:56 PM   #69
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ricerX
Wow, this is a great (and old) thread. Makes this overnight shift in a dark building all by myself a little creepy though. At any rate, here's one of my weird experiences...

Two weeks before my 10th birthday, I started having nightmares. I would wake up in the middle of the night so scared that I couldn't even scream. I kept dreaming that I was sitting in my bed and everything around me was on fire. This went on for about 2 weeks and my mother took me to the doctor thinking something was wrong with me, and also I think to get the doc to give me something so I could sleep. Nothing seemed to help. During the third week, it started to sink in for me. I started telling my mom that the house was going to burn down. She told me not to say anything to anyone else. (didn't want anyone to think I was crazy I guess) Time passed, and I think I got a little more paranoid each day I didn't sleep. Then one day my grandma showed up at school during my lunch time. She told me to get my stuff, that we were leaving. I told her that I knew the house burned down (she had no knowledge of the dreams) and that I wanted to finish my lunch. I may as well have twisted my head around and vomited pea soup because she freaked out. When we got to grandma's house, mom and dad were there, and dad took me to see what was left of the house. The fire had completely surrounded my room. All of my walls were charred, my closet was gutted. The fire started in the laundry room which was right behind my closet, and took out most of the interior of the house. My bed was untouched.

Dude, your post sent chills down my spine.

Old 10-29-2003, 09:27 AM   #70
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Good idea Thermal.. This thread never gets old!
Old 10-29-2003, 11:12 AM   #71
thermal
Banning Machine

He he he he.....

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
Old 10-29-2003, 02:56 PM   #72
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

I scare easily and I'm not really sure why I just spent all this time reading all of these stories because they're freaky! I hate to hear anything, or watch anything that has to do with the supernatural. It just freaks me out!! Yet I kept reading. If anything like those stories mentioned happened to me, I'd go nuts!! This is why Halloween is my least favorite holiday!
Old 10-29-2003, 06:37 PM   #73
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by ricerX

OMG I would have been completely freaked out about that. It amazes me that some people have these types of dreams...and then the fact that you're bed wasn't even touched by the fire....:o

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 02:12 AM   #74
ricerX

From time to time I have dreams like that. That was probably my most extreme experience, but this one is a close second.

A couple years ago while I was in college I was living with a couple friends off campus. I had a dream...the scenario played out like this...I was walking down a brightly lit hallway with handicapped rails like you see in the bathroom stalls down both sides. I don't know how long the hallway was, but it seemed like I was walking forever. When I reached the end there was a door, so I went in. Apparently I was in a hospital and had just entered a room. My great grandmother lay in the bed perfectly still. On her right side was my grandmother and mom, to her left was my grandfather. I tried to say something, and as soon as I did, great-grandma's eyes opened, she sat straight up in bed, and said "Aren't you going to come see me before I die?" I woke up and pretty much started packing to come home. When I was about ready I woke up one of my roommates and told him what was going on, about the dream, and that I was leaving to come home. He told me that he didn't want me going alone (he thought I'd lost it), but he wanted me to call home to see if anything was going on. I called the folks and they weren't home, so I called my grandparents and they had just gotten the call that the nursing home sent great grandma to the hospital in an ambulance. We jumped in the stang and headed for KC. Got here about 2 hours later and went to see great grandma. I told my roommate about the dream's details including where everyone would be in the room, etc. When we went in, it was just as it had been in my dream. I went to her side to say hello, and she said I knew you'd make it. She passed away the next morning.

Bizarre, eh?
Old 10-30-2003, 03:03 PM   #75
thermal
Banning Machine

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
Old 10-30-2003, 03:33 PM   #76
CD5Passion

awesome stories guys, here's one of mine
I work in a old Japanese Steakhouse called Arigato, and I beleive it was built sometime in the 1940's. Well basically some weird shit goes down here and still is unexplainable. First of all there have been two people that have died on the premises, one death was (for a fact) a few years back when some guy came in and robbed the place, well he had everyone in the back of the restaraunt and decided he needed to take some drastic measures whihc included taking an employee into the front lobby and putting a bullet in his head. the second death was supposably a suicide, a busboy had hanged himself upstairs. Ok well this is were it really is freaky. A few nights when it was just me and my manager (me cleaning tables and he doing inventory downstairs), every once in a while you'll here footsteps from the ceiling, going from one end to another and knocking every once in a while. One time that really gave me chills was when the bartender came to me and asked me to go upstairs with her to get some wine bottles, she said she wanted to show me something to make sure she was crazy, which kinda wasn't cool but whatever. We go upstairs and she takes me to the wine room, well the wine is set on a shelf that has 5 shelves on it the wine bottles set about 2 inches away from eachother at all points well we stood there staring at them as we listend to the sound of bottles clanking together, ok so I was sceptacle so I went over to them and touched a bottled. They continued to make the sound but there was no movement, I check a majority of them and even the shelf it was all level as far as I could tell but they still made the sounds. by this time was like "ok we're outa here" and we leave the inventory room and we find that the entire upstairs lights had been turned off while our manager had remained downstairs checking food inventory. needless to say we bolted got the work done and ran out.
Old 10-30-2003, 07:40 PM   #77
thermal
Banning Machine

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
Old 10-30-2003, 11:55 PM   #78
mylittlecivic

I got one that creeped me out as a kid, it happened to my bestfriend's mom when she was a girl. Her family lived in a really old farm house, and her little brother had the only bedroom upstairs well he begged his sister to switch rooms with him and finally she did.That night she got in bed and then a figure (i'd call it a demon) in the shape of a woman with long hair and a long dress walks out of the closet and starts walking up and down the stairs like all night and she(friends mom) just hid under the covers her parents wouldnt believe her either but it's obviously the reason her brother wanted out of there. I've heard lots of stories like this but that one just got to me.:o

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2003, 04:30 AM   #79
95DX
2nd Gear

those are all really weird.

I have a couple that to me are definatley strange.

One night a few years back I was at work with a friend of mine cleaning a bank that we had cleaned countless times me by my self, with just the 2 of us and with other people and when we got there I felt a little wierd but I blew it off at first but as time went on I kept feeling like I/we were being watched by someone/thing now the cameras never bothered either one of us and I eventually told my friend and he said he felt the same way by that time we had been in all the rooms except one to which we both went up to when I had to put the trash in there and found nothing wrong or out of place anywhere but it still felt like we were being watched by something and when we left we both kept feeling better the farther away we got and it was a Ffiday the 13th and I never felt that way there before or after that day.

there was another time about a year later when I went to some camp with a church group and the first night we were there we were in some room and the leaders were telling us what was planned for the weekend and if anyone remembers as a kid doing the "pulling a ghost of the the hand" trick I had that same feeling from about my collar bone to my wast (I was leaning back on a couch) that felt like something sat upright to near the edge of the couch was and my waist was. A few days later we were doing things on old phone poles and ropes hanging between trees and other phone poles I was on a pole that went between 2 trees (I think) and I started losing my balance and we had to wear stuff in case we fell that we couldn't/wouldn't get hurt and I felt something put its hand (I didn't feel any thumb or fingers though) or a folded towl/sheet over my left sholder and pull my left side back onto the pole causing my balance to return and it was impossable for anyone to be around me since I was about 15 feet off the ground and only one rope to tie to the restraints we wore
95DX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2003, 05:33 PM   #80
thermal
Banning Machine

....tonight is haloween.....more stories pls

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum