Banning Machine

Ghostly Experience

.....i wanna hear some

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2001, 01:41 PM   #2
Eric97GS

Awww man mines pretty crazy. We a bunch of us heard about this abandoned insane asylum. Its in Pasadena CA. We we decided to all go one night so there was like 12 of us. We get there and right out of the blue I start to get this weird feeling when we hopped the fence and were walking around. There were like 12 seperate buildings and one of them was burnt down back in the 50's. The weird thing about that one was when you walked by it the smell was so intense you could hardly breath. Out of all the building only 2 really freaked me out. The first one was when 3 of us took off and found this tunnel that went under one of the building. 2 of my friends were in front of me and I was in back. All the sudden a shadow flashed in front of my eyes and I really didnt pay attention to it then as i was walking about 10 steps more something grabbed the collar on my jacket and pulled on it hard enough to make my head move back. I said **** this somethings not cool about this room and headed back outside. The next was when a few of use were in the building next to the one the was burn down. We walk in and it felt like it was 100 degrees then about 20 secs later it was freezing. So right when it got cold we heard a few foot steps on the floor above us and they stop and automaticaly they end up on the other side of the buildingand there were no steps in between. We also had some weird stuff on tape too. Voices and whistling.
Old 11-01-2001, 03:14 PM   #3
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

freaky!!

Thank ***, I never witnessed anything like that.

Hope it stays that way!
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2001, 05:11 PM   #4
90civiclxryder

thats feaky shiit, id been out after the tunnel incident.
some lady was telling some story to me and some of my friends one day ill tell a short version:
she went to her friends house for the first time and it looked like a house she had seen in her dreams, they were gonna set some stuff up in the basement so she went down and the stair case was just like in her dream, there was a door just like in her dream, so she asked her friend if there was a big boulder behind the door, and he said there was. in her dreams she had seen a swing set that had just got taken down, and in her dream 2 kids were burried underneath the rock, and her friend told her that 2 kids who lived in that house were missing. its freaky cause she never seen the house. she told it alot better but i figured i share it cause its pretty good
Old 11-01-2001, 07:33 PM   #5
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

man, thats scary sh!t, i cant deal with stuff like that. heres mine....

the resturant i work at is built on an indian burial ground, and is supposably haunted by the guy who built the building. now late one night last season, i was settingt tables in the back of the dinning room and a gust of cold air hit me, in september in floirda with all the doors closed, it didnt catch me at first then a glass fell on the ground. fvck that sh!t, i hauled ass working then nooked it out of there. coincedence maybe, but its a little much for me. also one time we were moving tables outside and door to the s/c room creaked open. no one ever opens it then it slammed shut. wierd shit if you ask me.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2001, 08:18 PM   #6
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Man that type of shit scares the fu(k out of me..

Yet I enjoy reading and hearing stories..

Old 11-01-2001, 10:35 PM   #7
thermal
Banning Machine

some freaky shiet you guys experienced! here's one of mine:

i used to have an older friend when i was a boy. well, we both always talked about what would it be on my 8th birthday. we both agreed to have a small party for just our group of friends. it was a very exciting moment for both of us. then my 8th birthday came. it was great, however he was not physically present on the party. telephone back then is not a common thing where i lived at, so there was no message why he was not present. the party went awesome even without him. my brother started taking a lot of pictures. the next day after my birthday, i found out that my friend died in a vehicle accident.::. it was terrible!

this is the freakiest shiet. my mom received the prints for the pictures.....there were images of a human figure all over it. it was shaped like a person but only showed up white, kind of smoky cloud all over my house. we did not grill or anything like that since it was raining that day. on one of the pictures, i was by myself, a floating white smoky human figure was flying over me. WITH an arm and fingers trying to reach my head.........

up until now, i still ge goose bumps when i talk about this incident. my mom still has the pictures BUT she's in the philippines, otherwise, i would have posted it.......

.........ok let's keep this going!

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
Old 11-01-2001, 10:45 PM   #8
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Whoa thermalfi'd16, that story gave me goosebumps! Sorry to hear about your friend, even if it was a long time ago.

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2001, 10:51 PM   #9
thermal
Banning Machine

Quote:
Originally posted by 94_AcCoRd_EX
Whoa thermalfi'd16, that story gave me goosebumps! Sorry to hear about your friend, even if it was a long time ago.
it gave me goosebumps while typing it up.....it was confusing then........

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
Old 11-02-2001, 07:26 AM   #10
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Man... all of you guys have had some crazy stuff happen..

Nothing really interesting happens to me, but I am beginning to wander if my house isnt haunted... The house was built in 1853, so its a really old house, weird things happen sometimes.. Stuff comes up missing (I maybe lost the stuff but I dont know.) We always hear some strange noises and the dog will run around looking for the noise and barks but theres never anything. (Its an old house they usual make noises.)Sometimes theres a strange burning smell but Ive checked all over and cant figure out where its coming from. This is the strangest thing is a couple weeks ago I got the electric clippers out for my hair (I shave my head) and I looked at the clippers and the blade had gotten flipped upside down. The only way it could happen is to take the 2 screws out flip the blade upside down and put the screws back in. I asked my fiancee if she did it, and she swears she didnt.. And no one else has been in the house.?!?!?! I cant explain this one at all.. But if it is a ghost... Its pretty good witha screw driver...
Old 11-02-2001, 02:06 PM   #11
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
yeah that one was chills in the spin, i really dont wana goto work tonight now............. lol

Old 11-02-2001, 04:55 PM   #12
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

:o

Whoa thermal.. I'm about to wet my pants..

Racing Rice - Thats pretty strange, sure you didnt lend it to somebody?! I wonder why a ghost would do that.. If I wasnt able to find an answer to what happened, I'd be freaked out big time!!

Old 11-02-2001, 05:28 PM   #13
90civiclxryder

damn those are some good stories the one with the pictures is freaky
Old 11-02-2001, 11:00 PM   #14
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

**** man, at work tonight, i saw a candel blow out on one of the tables, but then it lit its self back up a min later. strange shit again,..... lol...... thanx guys for making me look for it now

Old 11-03-2001, 04:48 AM   #15
thermal
Banning Machine

a lot of freaky shiet happened to me when i was a kid. i grew up in the philippines. lots of superstition goin' there......i have another one........NOT a GHOSTLY ENCOUNTER, but FREAKY AS hell.

when i was 9 or 10 yrs old. for about 3 nights, my mom used to get awaken by a crying infant. and it seemed that it was always on the "dot" at midnight. we knew our neighbors very well. we knew that there were no babies surrounding our house. HOWEVER, there is a pregnant lady on the right side of my house. this house is also next to my mom's bedroom. so the next day, my mom visited the lady to see if she gave birth already. the lady said, "NO.....the baby is only 3 months old". my mom got a little freaked out. she mentioned that she has been hearing a baby cry for a few nights already. the lady said, "well.....not my baby, my baby is not due for a few more months". it was somewhat visible on the lady's belly as a proof. my mother went back home. so the next evening, she waited for midnight, and again, the baby started crying!!! so to make sure that she was NOT the only one who can hear it, she woke up: myself, and my 2 sisters. so we ALL heard it. we all freaked out and slept together. it went on for another couple of days.

then, a few days later, there was an ambulance on my next door neighbor's house, where the pregnant lady was staying at. she LOST the baby on the way to the hospital........and the "crying at midnight" finally stopped!

it seemed that the baby may have been trying to send a message that he/she was dying.........well, that's what everybody was saying.......

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
Old 11-03-2001, 11:32 AM   #16
grl_racer

thanks guys for all the freaky stories... gave me goosebumps so many times i have to re-shave my legs!!!!! heheh

i dont have ghost stories.....
but i can tell you this story... When i lived in Vegas, i lived 4 miles south of the strip. Well I hadnt gone to bed yet, it was about 6am, and i saw this thing flying toward the Stratosphere... and i looked at my boyfriend, and was like.. that thing looks like its gonna hit the stratosphere... (it was up too high to be a helocopter, and it wasnt a plane).
Well right when i said that, it went straight UP in the air, and then changed direction heading south. No plane can move that way... So im like get the camera, we had a polariod camera b/c we were making "id's" , anyway... so we snap a pic, and it comes out automatically,... mind you ... we had been using this camera already.... so we know the film was good.
As soon as we snap a pic, it flash's back at us, we took another to make sure we got whatever on film, and it flashes back at us.
Well we did it once again, and the same thing, it flashes back at us. Well we layed the photos down, and checked on the 5 minutes later.. NOTHING.. they were black..
so we were thinking.. OK.. polariod, theres nothing directly in the picture.. we go back outside, take the same photo of the sky, and the picture comes out.. (telephone poles, tip of the stratosphere in the background, and a rooftop of the building in front of me)
This happened a while back, .. and it was right after the HUGE sighting in Arizona, of the unexplained object in the sky, that like EVERYONE in phoenix saw.
Old 11-03-2001, 05:16 PM   #17
90civiclxryder

grl_racer your story was cool. the one with the crying was freaky as Fu(k
Old 11-03-2001, 05:49 PM   #18
grl_racer

omg your not kidding.... just the thought of that... gave me the chills again!!!!
Old 11-03-2001, 07:36 PM   #19
thermal
Banning Machine

as i mentioned, so much freaky stuff happened to me as a kid......want to hear another one?

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
Old 11-04-2001, 07:46 AM   #20
90civiclxryder

Quote:
Originally posted by thermalfi'd16
as i mentioned, so much freaky stuff happened to me as a kid......want to hear another one?

yea we do
Old 11-04-2001, 10:08 AM   #21
grl_racer

of course... post whore it up.. tell us ALL....
Old 11-04-2001, 10:49 AM   #22
90civiclxryder

Quote:
Originally posted by grl_racer
of course... post whore it up.. tell us ALL....

man, you say the funniest shiit, ive never heard a girl say some of the shiit you say
Old 11-04-2001, 11:04 AM   #23
grl_racer

Quote:
Originally posted by 90civiclxryder

man, you say the funniest shiit, ive never heard a girl say some of the shiit you say

heheh is that a bad thing?? or a good thing?!?!
Old 11-04-2001, 11:26 AM   #24
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord Man
[B
Racing Rice - Thats pretty strange, sure you didnt lend it to somebody?! I wonder why a ghost would do that.. If I wasnt able to find an answer to what happened, I'd be freaked out big time!! [/b]

I know I didnt lend it to anyone.. And my fiancee still swears on here life she didnt do it.. And to my knowlegde no one has been in the house... It just makes no sense to me at all.. I cant for the life of me figure out who/how in the world something like that could happen.. Kinda funny, but kinda weird.. Unless my dogs smarter then I think he is, but I seriously doubt it.. Im perplexed..
Old 11-04-2001, 06:03 PM   #25
90civiclxryder

Quote:
Originally posted by grl_racer

heheh is that a bad thing?? or a good thing?!?!

its a good this
Old 11-05-2001, 12:00 PM   #26
Eric97GS

Well here is another one. My bestfriends house is pretty weird also. He has had a bunch of stuff happen to him. Sometimes at night he will hear hammering in his room when he is about to go to sleep and its not like a tapping noice so it cant be rats or anything its a loud hammering and his dad has also heard this. One night his mom was sleeping and work up and saw this all white figure standing at the door of her room and she got up thinking it was her husband getting ready for work so she followed it down the stairs and they it walked straight through the front door with out it opening and her husband ended up being in the bathroom. The next thing was that his sister heard a little boy laugh in one of there rooms and she went to look and she walked into the computer room and in the mirror she saw a figure of a little boy. They next two thing I was actually here for. First we were sitting there watching TV and we heard some clanking noices like glass hitting glass and so we got up and looked and his chandaler (sp?) was swinging back and forth pretty bad and no windows or anything were open. The next thing was we were watching TV and the dog started scratching at the sliding glass door and was making all this fuss about coming in. So he gets up and the water in his pool was splashing around coming over the side and there was nothing outside and no wind.
Why do these things always happen to me. I have a few more stories that I will post later.
Old 11-05-2001, 12:40 PM   #27
thermal
Banning Machine

Quote:
Originally posted by Eric97GS
Well here is another one. My bestfriends house is pretty weird also. He has had a bunch of stuff happen to him. Sometimes at night he will hear hammering in his room when he is about to go to sleep and its not like a tapping noice so it cant be rats or anything its a loud hammering and his dad has also heard this. One night his mom was sleeping and work up and saw this all white figure standing at the door of her room and she got up thinking it was her husband getting ready for work so she followed it down the stairs and they it walked straight through the front door with out it opening and her husband ended up being in the bathroom. The next thing was that his sister heard a little boy laugh in one of there rooms and she went to look and she walked into the computer room and in the mirror she saw a figure of a little boy. They next two thing I was actually here for. First we were sitting there watching TV and we heard some clanking noices like glass hitting glass and so we got up and looked and his chandaler (sp?) was swinging back and forth pretty bad and no windows or anything were open. The next thing was we were watching TV and the dog started scratching at the sliding glass door and was making all this fuss about coming in. So he gets up and the water in his pool was splashing around coming over the side and there was nothing outside and no wind.
Why do these things always happen to me. I have a few more stories that I will post later.
freaky!

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
Old 11-05-2001, 01:02 PM   #28
thermal
Banning Machine

ok, here's another one......do u guys/gals believe in exorcism? well, i kind of DO......

when i was 12 yrs old, i went to my neighbor's get together with a few supposedly psychics. it was around 10 in the evening. we were in a living room with lights turned off and just a few yellow candles lit. the psychics encircled one female psychic. the group of psychics started saying prayers. almost catholic based prayers. after the prayer, there was a moment of silence. the female in the center started shaking and breathing harder. her eyes were closed. one of the other psychics came up to her to calm her down. then she opened her eyes straight to ME!.........her eyes were not all red or firy like in the movies.....BUT she displayed a vicious look on it. a mad look at me! i was freakin out inside and very nervous. the person who came up to her to calm her down told me to come over next to her. i was like F**k that! but everyone elses is telling me to come close to her....so i did. i almost pissed myself tho....then she started talking with an angry voice telling me who i am. she told me that i need to stop f****ing my life up. she was very acurate. she even mentioned that one day, i will be able to move here in U.S.A. with me dad..... i was so freaked out! then all of a sudden, she got all limped and exhausted that she collapsed right in front of me. i was told to leave the circle. then she got all shaky and weird again.....she did the same thing to my friend.....freaky shiet!

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
Old 11-05-2001, 01:35 PM   #29
grl_racer

*chills*.... both those stories are crazy... *shiver*
Old 11-05-2001, 02:47 PM   #30
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

thermalfi'd16, you have some good stories, lets hear more!

Old 11-05-2001, 10:22 PM   #31
thermal
Banning Machine

Quote:
thermalfi'd16, you have some good stories, lets hear more!
thanks man!....the thing is, i experienced all these crazy shiet as a young boy........hmmmm....maybe that is why my head is all whacked out!
....i have 2 more. i just do NOT want to think of those weird stuff for now...he he he he...it's almost bedtime here....i may not fall asleep :: but i will during the day

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
Old 11-05-2001, 10:44 PM   #32
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by thermalfi'd16

thanks man!....the thing is, i experienced all these crazy shiet as a young boy........hmmmm....maybe that is why my head is all whacked out!
....i have 2 more. i just do NOT want to think of those weird stuff for now...he he he he...it's almost bedtime here....i may not fall asleep :: but i will during the day

Lol, sounds good.

Old 11-05-2001, 10:56 PM   #33
Eric97GS

OK I have the same stuff happen to me I have no idea why I experience thing.
Well I go camping outside of Fresno CA. Way up in the mountains. There are all these natural hot springs all over the montain. Well they have a bath house there and they get the hot water from the montain and pump it in so people can take showers and stuff. Well I have been going up there since I was like 5 yrs old. I know one of the girls that was running the bath house and she said at night things have been getting moved around. She thought someone was breaking in and screwing around cause there was a match book that was in a drawer and it ended up on top of the counter. So we decided to investigate. So we scotch taped all the windows, doors and lockers. Cause if any of them were to be opened the tape would fold over and we could see where the people would get in. Next we got a voice activated recorder and stuck it in a basket on top of the locker. So we left came back in the morning and everything looked fine and in order none of the tape was disturbed. Well we got to the tape. It started out with us leaving and then sometime during the night there was a child crying and some deep male voice laughing. Next we heard all the lockers getting banged on and some weird noices like a spring bouncing around. We were going to stay the night but we chickened out. I was only 16 when this happened and still whenever I go camping up there I think about that.
Old 11-06-2001, 11:49 PM   #34
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Wow Eric, that's crazy!

Old 11-07-2001, 01:33 PM   #35
grl_racer

i saw blair witch.. i will never go camping again.... :: ::
Old 11-08-2001, 11:12 AM   #36
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

man thats some scary shit!!

Old 11-08-2001, 08:34 PM   #37
thermal
Banning Machine

DAYM, i almost forgot about this one.....ok here's another one. this happened when i was about 13-15 yrs old. this is for real! i have 3 other witnesses.

my group of friends used to go running or jogging early in the morning for about 5 miles to the beach. well, between the neighborhood were we live at and the beach occupies a big cemetary. there is only one way to get to the beach.....that is going thru the road on the side of the cemetary. my friends and i would wake up around 5AM and start running/jogging. the route contains a lot of hills. so usually, by the time we hit the beach. it'll be sunrise. we were never bothered by the presence of the cemetary. we usually just pick up the pace around the area.

one morning, a friend of mine was not feeling well to run. so we just kind of walk to get a work out. there were 4 of us. when we reached the cemetary road, one friend started talking about how the cemetary was looking freaky with the sunrise. then it suddenly got windy and chilly. so, we started running again to get warm. as we approach the top of the hill, this freakin dude just started walkin towards me and my friends. he was wearing an old civil war attire. he was maybe about 10 paces towards us, closing in fast. myself and my friends started lookin at each other. one of my friend asked me if i was seeing the same thing. as the dude get closer, his shirt got brighter and the air got colder. we tried not showing any sign of fear. we acted as if he was just another person on the road. but here's the kicker, as he was passing by, the warm air picked up again and he disappeared right before our eyes. we were all scared shietless!. we ran our asses out! ever since then, we stopped running/jogging that early in the morning......actually, we started going thru a different physical activity.

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
Old 11-08-2001, 09:19 PM   #38
Eric97GS

Damn thats pretty crazy good move on not running by there anymore.
Old 11-09-2001, 11:12 PM   #39
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

yeah no shit, same thing kinda happened to my friends last night, one of my freinds showed up at another friends house and he got wasted, then couldnt drive home so they drove him home, he lived about 1.5 mies away, its 3am in the morning. so he is walking home with some other kid, they get by a old house on the beach and theres a guy standing outside staring away from the ocean, they are on the sand walking to his house. well the guy slowly turns around then starts walking twords them, then states jogging, so they haul ass running, the kid with my friend said he turned around and he was right on his ass, but when my friend looked back, nothing, no guy anywhere, granted our florida beaches arnt 400yards wide like califonia beachs, maybe 20-50 where they were, so he COULD have quickly dipped into the buches if he was an olympic runner, he had about 3 seconds to run from the middle of the beach to some bushes 30 yards away. but they said they never slowed down running till they were inside his house. and were freaked to hell the whole night that he dissapeared.

Old 11-16-2001, 01:59 PM   #40
thermal
Banning Machine

more!

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum