User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2003, 10:31 AM   #15
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by oc civic
theres no arguing saddam is bad in referance to OUR culture, the ONLY argument is where our juristiction ends... when we start intentionaly changing governments around the world, subsequently altering cultures.. i guess my concern is where does it end...

can a nation stand by and allow a leader to murder his people? It is when all other efforts have been used and failed that war must be used.
Lets not forget its been 10 years of trying to change the country, 10 years of BS from saddam and hidden weapons. Need I remind you that he wasn't supposed to have those scuds that he fired recently.

When this is all over we're going to hear stories that are similar to the ones from ww2. I'm not joking, I dont know what type of news you get in the US but from what i've been reading and hearing from people who fled Iraq this man is pure evil. Rape rooms where women are rapped infront of their families in attempts to try and get information out of them. The beating to death of people who think saddam could do things differently. The list goes on and I would rather not type this all out... do your research people, whats happening now HAD to be done.... full stop end of story.

How about this, you dont have the right to b!tch about this because your ass is safely planted in the USA! The only people that have the right to b!tch and protest are the ones called up to service. The rest of you should shut your F U CKING mouths and be thankful someones doing your dirty work.