::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > New Kid on the Block
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2002, 06:06 PM   #1
tacscar.com

hey all

hello everyone, i just wanted to say hey and that this looks like a great forum. i have in the past owned a mitsubishi 3000gt and that is how i ended up stumbling across this sight, i really miss it. i have owned a couple of hondas as well, but they were of the 2 wheel variety. the last being a cbr600f2. i also own a detailing supply sight, www.tacscar.com. i have been into detailing for a long time so if any of you guys are looking for any detailing advice don't hesitate to give me a shout and i can give you tips on getting a great looking shine. i have also sponsered several group buys so if there is anything you guys would be interested in doing a gb on just let me know.

Tim
Old 02-17-2002, 06:15 PM   #2
4jacks

Tim,

Great to have you! The more professionals the better! ... And Yes I would love a Detail, you can stop over say around 7

My Dad is still kicking around in his 3000 ! Man, It's such a beutiful sight ! So what are you driving Now ? And dont forget to check out the Body Mods and Interior Mods forums, thats where we keep most of are Clean up questions

But I have a Good one for you.... I got Factory SRS stickers on my Cloth Visors that I want to take off, what's the best thing to get the Gunk off Cloth With ??? I was gunna try AFTA !!

Happy Honda'ing
4jacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2002, 06:22 PM   #3
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Hi, glad to have you on HS.

I just got my Klasse group buy stuff from you, and it is awesome!

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2002, 08:20 PM   #4
tacscar.com

hey 94, cool, glad you like it. if you have any questions about klasse or anything else let me know.

4 jacks, well unfortunately age, and a wife and kids, have me owning a gmc z71 pickup, a volvo wagon and a ford explorer. the explorer will be gone in about 4 months and i'm going to get something that has some performance to replace it... (i want a porsche 911, we'll see) buuuuut... i have a 16 year old daughter that is going to be needing a ride soon and we have been looking at eclipses, rs' though, we don't want her killing herself i am trying to talk her into an accord. they are great cars. we have a few months before she gets her license, we'll get something figured out.

now about that detail... hehehehe, next time in your neck of the woods i'd be glad to. what color is your dads 3000? mine was red. it was the sl, not the twin turbo. 300hp stills not bad, it's just such a heavy car though.

the best thing for sticky gunk is stoners xenit. it has a citrus scent so your car will smell like a big orange.
Old 02-17-2002, 10:30 PM   #5
Maxvla

Welcome to HS
Enjoy your stay.
Old 02-18-2002, 12:18 AM   #6
Lovebuzz13

Welcome to Honda Style. Hope you enjoy it here
Old 02-18-2002, 12:34 AM   #7
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Re: hey all

Quote:
Originally posted by tacscar.com
i have owned a couple of hondas as well, but they were of the 2 wheel variety.
Tim

Maybe Chief should add some CBR Goldwing forums here Good to have you on board Tim

~Stefan

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote