Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Civic/Del Sol
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2003, 10:33 PM   #1
2kCivicEX

i need some ideas......

well over the past year or so of owning my civic, ive grown to ****ing absolutely hate it. I need some ideas on ways to destroy it, just to show the sheer hatred i have for it.

I was thinking maybe i will set the speakers and cd player on fire, since they are the biggest pieces of **** every. maybe soak them in gasoline over night or something....not sure yet

i think for the tupperware-strength hood, i will drop a 4 ton boulder on it just to put one last, final dent in it. It will match the other 8435748 dents perfectly.

I'm planning on using those AWESOME hub caps as frisbes. They should work excellent for that. as for the rims, i might use them for paper weights on my desk, although i dunno if they are big enough to hold down any papers.....I think they should just melt down the tires and make some industrial strength condoms or something...might get better use outta that....Along with the wheel theme....the brakes. I hate to see these go, im really gonna miss the whole car shaking to ****ing hell whenever i break above 50 mph, but ya know, ya gotta let some things go.

i cant decide if i wanna use the stock shifter as a baseball bat or golf club, either way it seems to be the perfect length for beating the **** out of other civic owners who put racing mufflers on their civic

i think for the ***** horns i could strap some fire crackers on there and use them to blow up some of the other civic owners AWESOME aluminum wings.....

im getting tired of typing.....might add some more later. Feel free to help me out on any more ideas

Old 09-16-2003, 11:35 PM   #2
h0udini-2k7
1st Gear

^issues! :o
PowerTech 4-2-1
Eclipse indash 7" DVD
2 12in Alpine Type R's
Carbon fiber Tails
R33 Front Bumper
Buddy Club sides/rear
DAD Racing Seats
White Face Guage
Eibach Sportline Springs
Old 09-17-2003, 02:27 AM   #3
slowEJ6

strap a 200shot of nitrous to it.......that'll destroy it. if you dont do that, you are not hardcore!
Old 09-17-2003, 11:49 AM   #4
Mischief(LTS)

hahaha thats funny ****. btw, how does the car shake going above 50mph? the only time i ever heard of that is when tires have no traction the car will shake. maybe someone wasn't taking good care of their car? i sure as hell dont have many dents in my hood!!

Old 09-17-2003, 01:35 PM   #5
2kCivicEX

Quote:
Originally posted by Mischief(LTS)
hahaha thats funny ****. btw, how does the car shake going above 50mph? the only time i ever heard of that is when tires have no traction the car will shake. maybe someone wasn't taking good care of their car? i sure as hell dont have many dents in my hood!!

it only shakes when i brake above 50mph, which means the front brakes are just to ****ty to handle the stopping power of the car, and yes the car has been taken care of. for some reason, up to this point i have babied the damn thing......well not any more. as for the hood, when ever i put even the slightest pressure, either from washing or whatever, it collapses. usually, and thank god, as soon as i take the pressure off of it the dent pops back out, but many times it has not......POS

Old 09-17-2003, 01:37 PM   #6
2kCivicEX

Mischief(LTS)-
is your name from the teckademics tuners dvd's? if youre part of them, props man b/c those dvds kick *** and they are ****ing pimps

Old 09-17-2003, 02:37 PM   #7
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

drain all the coolants and oil, dont shift past 1st, run the 200shot of n2o and run into a tree
Old 09-18-2003, 11:58 AM   #8
Mischief(LTS)

Quote:
Originally posted by 2kCivicEX
Mischief(LTS)-
is your name from the teckademics tuners dvd's? if youre part of them, props man b/c those dvds kick *** and they are ****ing pimps

hehe

we try

oh and to top off pdiggities ideas for the cars 'final run" you might wana throw in some sugar into the gas tank, you should get about 2 good miles before your car starts to eh,....... explode. on top of running it in 200shot nitrous, not shifting past first gear, and of course running it into a tree. because *** **** ill tell you what, those damn hondas will take anything you throw at them!

Old 09-19-2003, 12:17 AM   #9
sc0rch

or you could just shoot yourslelf in the head for being such a whiner...i have a 95 civic with 127k miles and have less problems than you......i have a busted belt in the left front tire and the ****** doesnt even shake breaking at 95...trust me i work 2nd no cops on the road and i like to get home as fast as possible

Old 09-19-2003, 08:35 AM   #10
Shaved &/or Laid
4th Gear

your rotors are warped dumb***. probably cause you dont take of the car. Rotors tend to NOT randomly bend from every day use.
Old 09-20-2003, 04:00 AM   #11
BlackDeuceCoupe
The Great Ape

Enough! Knock off the profanity. I got better things to do than scrub cuss words off the walls...
DISCLAIMER The existence of BDC is disputable. The existence of views, in the absence
of anyone to hold them is problematic. The existence of the reader is left as an exercise
in the second order coefficient.
Closed Thread