.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2004, 07:27 AM   #1
IALuder

problems...mentally HELP ME PLZ

ok, heres the deal. i went to go get signed up for college. its a rather small college. 20 people in a class room small. less then 6K students if that.

well i was sitting waiting for my tour guide. well they have a class room by the lobby. im sitting there and BAM right when i looked up i seen my ex-gf walking out. she didnt see me, or i dont think she did. we were almost 50-75 feet away. never made eye contact. i never knew she went there. well actually i forgot she was going to go there. i went with her to her registration and sign up.

after i saw her i cant stop thinking of are relationship. not her in general, but she comes up all the time. the thing is it was my worst and longest relationship. 6-7 months, of bitching nagging mean abusive 5 yr old acting bitch. but the stuff in bed was good. i dumped her after everyone made me realize what i was ignoring, didnt want to realize.

i dont know why im thinking of her and the relationship all the time. its like every 10 mins it come up in mind. everytime i think of it i go why am thinking of this, im never going to date her agian. i wont let myself make that mistake twice.

WHY, MUST I KEEP THINKING OF THIS? WHY?

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 08:44 AM   #2
CD5Passion

because you dont have anyone else. what you are missing is the companionship. trust me I'm at the same spot, the girl that I can honestly say I loved more than anything is my best friend still. I see her everyday, I talk to her and she still makes me smile...which kills me inside because I'm not sure if she knows that I'm still in love with her.....it sucks man...pathetic?..yes I know. There's not a single day I think about what we were a year ago and how much i still miss getting to hold her

but once you find someone else to take her place you'll more than likely stop thinking about it. hopefully
Old 11-07-2004, 12:05 PM   #3
IALuder

i have dated sence then, true i quite thinking of her all the time. but she came to mind every now and then.

you might be right. i need to find someone else. this kills me inside, not being with her but thinking of it.

Old 11-07-2004, 08:07 PM   #4
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

yeah, i think that was your first love that's why it's like that.

write her name on your palm, or in your case on a sock and start mastrubaiting. when you are done say "I fucked your brains out beatch"

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 09:53 PM   #5
IALuder

i dont think that will solve much.

Old 11-07-2004, 10:28 PM   #6
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Man...that's just the way things work. Once you find another chick you'll forget all about her (or at least stop pining after her). I still think about my time spent with my ex...which ended in complete disaster. Of course...it would be hard not to since she calls me all the damn time ever since her boyfriend dumped her.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 01:34 AM   #7
CD5Passion

sucks even more cause today I acted all mad at my ex and she followed me into another room and hugged me like she used to and she said "man...doesn't this bring back memories"......all i could say to her was "yeah......it sure does" when I was really thinking "God damnit I'm still in love with you"
Old 11-08-2004, 01:55 AM   #8
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Shardsofxapril
sucks even more cause today I acted all mad at my ex and she followed me into another room and hugged me like she used to and she said "man...doesn't this bring back memories"......all i could say to her was "yeah......it sure does" when I was really thinking "God damnit I'm still in love with you"

Time to suck it up and be a man Darin. How's she ever supposed to know how you feel if you never tell her?

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 11-08-2004, 06:49 AM   #9
IALuder

^bingo. tell her what do you got to lose.

my thing is i dont love her but shes in my mind. WHY?

Old 11-08-2004, 08:42 AM   #10
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

^i think you still have a thing for her, that's why she is in your mind.

Old 11-08-2004, 10:56 AM   #11
IALuder

i really truely hope not....

Old 11-08-2004, 11:31 AM   #12
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

deep, dep inside she is

Old 11-08-2004, 02:50 PM   #13
CD5Passion

Ben you may think you have a thing for her but i bet you do, you hating it is just you trying to deal with it. I mean it makes things easier right?
when you break up with a girl you have to make yourself find all the bad things and hate here right? sad but true
do you get what I'm saying because i think that came out very vague

as far as me and my friend goes...yeah I would tell her if she didn't have a boyfriend, just don't want to make things awkward between us (even tho I'm sure she still has a thing for me)

I'll tell her one day
Old 11-08-2004, 09:08 PM   #14
MissJDM

This thread r0x0rz. See, all of you guys do have a soft spot.

As for the topic, I agree with nearly everything above.. in a way, I think you have feelings for her, but how true could it be? Are you sure it's not a flick of infatuation with the crave of not having her, or someone for that matter, to call you own? I really do think Darin has a good view of things..maybe it's not her you're missing entirely, I think it's the companionship.. the relationship itself.

Either way, I wish you the best of luck

you say it best when you say nothing at all
MissJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 11:37 PM   #15
IALuder

thanks, ill think more abou this.

Old 11-09-2004, 12:21 AM   #16
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Look Ben...there's no magic pill or spell to make this go away. It just does. It's like when a pet dies. It sucks for a while but eventually most people will go out and get another pet. You don't forget about the first one, but it's not in the forefront of your mind all the time after awhile.

Old 11-09-2004, 03:30 AM   #17
IALuder

we dated a little over 2yrs ago. but then i seen her and it came back. sure, i used to think about before now. its was like you said pops up once and a awful while. now its almost every 20 min.

Old 11-10-2004, 07:29 AM   #18
mavaaoife

I wish i had seen this sooner... I have an ex.. my most recent ex.. Whom i was with for a year and 7 months.. he called my mom and asked her if he could propose.. broke up with me 2 weeks after that.. was engaged 3 weeks after we broke up.. and got married 4 months after we broke up... But i constantly think about it.. "what if"... Now dont get me wrong.. I am in love with my current boyfriend... but i am stuck on my ex cause he was my first love... my first serious relationship...

Ben.. obviously this girl ment something to you cause you continue to think about her... But you broke up with her for a reason am i correct? So you have one or two options.. you can A... remember the good times u had... and find someone else to make you sublimly happy... or B.. tell her how you feel and see how it goes...

Now darin as for you... I love you to death hun... but grow some balls and tell the girl. guys are forever thinking we know what goes on in those crazy heads of yours... Well honestly we have no fucking clue.. so tell her. She obviously was thinking about it if she said what she said when she hugged you... and obviously she wanted to touch you cause she DID hug you. Obviously she still feels for you Darin.. So tell her...

Ok sorry thats my lecturing for the day

Http://www.myspace.com/tehren84
mavaaoife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 08:36 AM   #19
CD5Passion

easier said then done, tonight me her and our friend bryan are going up to orlando...so we're gonna be stuck in a car together for a few hours....maybe I'll drop some hints haha
the thing is she really likes her boyfriend...I mean they fight pretty often about something or another but she always forgets about it..i dont know....she's confusing
Old 11-24-2004, 08:57 AM   #20
Kool-Aid

Re: problems...mentally HELP ME PLZ

Quote:
Originally posted by SFKing
ok, heres the deal. i went to go get signed up for college. its a rather small college. 20 people in a class room small. less then 6K students if that.

well i was sitting waiting for my tour guide. well they have a class room by the lobby. im sitting there and BAM right when i looked up i seen my ex-gf walking out. she didnt see me, or i dont think she did. we were almost 50-75 feet away. never made eye contact. i never knew she went there. well actually i forgot she was going to go there. i went with her to her registration and sign up.

after i saw her i cant stop thinking of are relationship. not her in general, but she comes up all the time. the thing is it was my worst and longest relationship. 6-7 months, of bitching nagging mean abusive 5 yr old acting bitch. but the stuff in bed was good. i dumped her after everyone made me realize what i was ignoring, didnt want to realize.

i dont know why im thinking of her and the relationship all the time. its like every 10 mins it come up in mind. everytime i think of it i go why am thinking of this, im never going to date her agian. i wont let myself make that mistake twice.

WHY, MUST I KEEP THINKING OF THIS? WHY?

Could it be that this girl was someone you honestly and truely had feelings for, did things for, put your heart and efforts into the relationship and she hurt you? It was probably a relationdhip that you really wanted to work out and she prety much dropped your hopes. Probably had expectations about the relationship and things didn't happen the way you wanted...true? Way off? These are just guesses.
Old 11-25-2004, 06:30 AM   #21
IALuder

yea pretty much. i just got sick of giving her chances.