::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > Electronics/Sound/Security Systems
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2003, 09:22 PM   #1
sc0rch

Mother F'n Thieves

Ahhhhhhhh i'm so pissed.......i go outside this morning to warm up my car and notice something doesnt look right....well ofcourse it doesnt look right thers no HEAD UNIT IN THE DASH!!!.......well as i felt a lump in my throat i popped the trunk and walked around to see what...NOTHING......the dirty ****ers even CUT the wires and stole my distro blocks.....and for some reason punctured my spare tire......well this is the last straw.....only the 4th time in 2 years i've been ripped off....and i know who it was....i just cant prove it......but i dont need proof to go and stomp his ass......and if i happen to find my shit.....i'm stealing it back.....last time someone stole my shit i caught um cause i was awake and while the stupid ass was running down the street with my box in his hands i winged a Tball bat and cracked him in the head and watched his face bounce off the road and slid a little bit.........that time i got everything back and had to get a new box cause he kinda dropped it.........this time i'm out for blood.....
Old 02-06-2003, 09:31 PM   #2
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Dude, that really sucks, but screw yourself trying to get your stuff back

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 10:01 PM   #3
blind34_1

the theives are out in full force. those bastards! I'd love to crack my local theif over the head a few times....
blind34_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 10:04 PM   #4
a96710

damn...that sucks. Sorry to hear that
a96710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 10:23 PM   #5
RU_Teg

damn thats a bummer...really sorry someone stole ur stuff...well if u kno who took it then step up to that person and **** em' up...thats what i would do...
Old 02-10-2003, 08:12 PM   #6
Shaved &/or Laid
4th Gear

Tball bat

that sucks, but i laughed pretty hard about the Tball bat
Old 02-14-2003, 08:06 AM   #7
Azkikr111

go for it dude, tear him a new one, he even tore up your spare?...thats cold man....but be careful, you gotta catch him when hes not expecting it....hope you get your shit back
Old 02-17-2003, 10:52 AM   #8
sc0rch

Its exactly who i thought it was.....someone said that he was braggin about his new system and looked inside and saw all the audiobahn shit and the orion EQ
Old 03-05-2003, 01:19 AM   #9
sc0rch

my god i'm sooooooo pissed.....insurance company sent me a check for $700....uh yeah i believe its worth more than that by a mile......

front stage

audiobahn 6.5 midbass component with 1 inch tweets $221

rear stage
audiobahn 6.5 3 ways $150

Amp a/d/s 50x6 for both got these really cheap...$200 a piece...a freind was hard up for $ when he sold um to me...

subs

2 audiobahn linear compression 12s $475 each

amp audiobahn 2300 HCQ $600

orion 30 band digital EQ given too me for free but i had to fix it..well not me but my friends dad...$65 in parts..but comeon that thing is worth like $800 retail new..how am i gonna get another one

Electrical

audiobahn 3 farad cap $275

4awg monster wire to both amps from distro block

does that even look CLOSE to $700?????

nooooo what the hell am i gonna do.....i had to hook up my old orion XTRs and alpine MRV 707 just to have somethn in my car.....

they didnt get the 6.5s but still.....

not worried about the distro blocks and the HU was a christmas present....plus my damn spare tire......god the subs alone are worth more than $700.....and they said when i called that because everything was used it wasnt worth that and going rate for thing has dropped........man.....i've had it.....best thing is...i got layed off again.....so no income till i go back in 2 weeks.....and i have to spend almost all of the $700 on my car payment and my insurance.....

scorch is a very very angry boy
Old 03-09-2003, 04:05 AM   #10
wAnTtOsTrEeTrAcE

Dude same shit happened to be i just got two 12 kickers put in the back of my every day vehicla "ford bronco" and anyway i went to work with my brother, so the days going fine when i hear glass breaking in the back so we walk out the freight entrance there is this mother f****** with my 12 in his hand and a crowbar on the ground (glass of course everywhere, my brother and me being both soccer palyers chase him down and pounded the fu** out of him at the moment there is still a "assualt charge against me and my brother. How the hell is he gonna put a assualt charge on me he threw the box at me when we caught up to his as$. So ohh yes fu** those theives.
Old 03-24-2003, 11:11 AM   #11
johnriley
2nd Gear

Someone tried to break into my car! They ripped off the trim on my driver's side window and tried to wedge my window back to get in but that is probably when my Viper alarm scared them away. I strongly advise all of you to get a good alarm! Now I have to fix my window that is off track, Damn Thieves!
johnriley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2003, 11:42 AM   #12
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

theives are really out for it right now...spring sets em into thievery mode...fawkers...hope ya get em
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2003, 12:43 PM   #13
kidd_honda

yeh someone broke into my car at the club, but i only lost a couple of things and my gurl's stuff. The fuel cut off switch probably help because i think he attempted to steal my car. The bottom cover of my dash is ripped. My alarm has the kill switch, but the fuel cut off switch was the back up plan.
Old 04-18-2003, 10:18 PM   #14
pimpinprelude

oo yall that sucks! all this reminds me of what happend to a friend...ok he has (or had) a 1988 chevy. and he went to a club down town, went inside had a few drinks, then bout 2 hrs later he has had enuf. so he heads out to his car and cant find it! so he calls the popo and thay report it... the next morning he gets a call from the cops, and thay found his car on the other side of town, in the middle of the street in a neighborhood.. so he goes down there and finds that thay took every thing off the car! even the engine! but was funny is, that thay took the beat up parts off there car like the doors, and deck lid and put it on his. hahaha thay still havent found out who did it..and he only got 300 dollars for the car....
pimpinprelude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2003, 10:25 PM   #15
RU_Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by pimpinprelude
oo yall that sucks! all this reminds me of what happend to a friend...ok he has (or had) a 1988 chevy. and he went to a club down town, went inside had a few drinks, then bout 2 hrs later he has had enuf. so he heads out to his car and cant find it! so he calls the popo and thay report it... the next morning he gets a call from the cops, and thay found his car on the other side of town, in the middle of the street in a neighborhood.. so he goes down there and finds that thay took every thing off the car! even the engine! but was funny is, that thay took the beat up parts off there car like the doors, and deck lid and put it on his. hahaha thay still havent found out who did it..and he only got 300 dollars for the car....

damn thats really messed up..