::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2003, 11:36 PM   #1
GirlRacer

Sorry guys

I've now had to pull 2 threads I've started & you guys have contributed to. I reallly appreciate most of your feedback, but as may be seen am having a bit of trouble out of another member.

I may have to stop posting here altogether. That is really going to suck if it happens & I'll miss almost all of you! I loved this board & have greatly enjoyed my stay!

To Chief & others...thank you guys.
Old 03-12-2003, 11:37 PM   #2
mt.biker

Dont leave, it would be that much more boring if you did. I hold no ill feelings towards you. I shall leave it at that...
Old 03-12-2003, 11:38 PM   #3
ohiochica

SORRY I CANT WITH HOLD MY EXCITEMENT..................LEAVE!!!!!! BUH BYE!

Ohio HST members please read this
ohiochica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2003, 11:43 PM   #4
firstgeardude

HS's version of daytime TV !! HOLLA!!
Old 03-12-2003, 11:46 PM   #5
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

SOAP OPERAS lol

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2003, 11:47 PM   #6
OPAKRACING

Quote:
Originally posted by ohiochica
SORRY I CANT WITH HOLD MY EXCITEMENT..................LEAVE!!!!!! BUH BYE!

Wow, yur just a ***** to everyone aren't ya? How botu you grow up...now thats two enemy's that you've made on these boards, and unjustely at that. You're like a hissing kitten...telling people to grow up, and picking fights online that you know you couldn't uphold in real life....so please, grow up.
Old 03-12-2003, 11:49 PM   #7
ohiochica

roflmao.........i think i have way more friends than enemies here.

and yes i could back up what i start, i dont appreciaet a few ###$@ starting shit with my friends!

Old 03-12-2003, 11:50 PM   #8
GirlRacer

awwwww, Hi OPAK! Good to see you back...thank U for the support! I've missed you!
Old 03-12-2003, 11:52 PM   #9
Wren57

c'mon now, dont leave... you know you dont want to leave, and there is no reason to trash all of the members here over what im sure is a huge misunderstanding... sure things didnt turn out right but thats the past and this is now and tomorrow is the future, so just forget abt it
after all....

HAKUNA MATATA
Old 03-12-2003, 11:54 PM   #10
OPAKRACING

Quote:
roflmao.........i think i have way more friends than enemies here.

and yes i could back up what i start, i dont appreciaet a few ###$@ starting shit with my friends!

EVERY SINGLE post i've seen you post, are bashing, down talking posts. Haha, and that shit i guess you are refering to with Armyguy5? yea, we're kool now....so shut up.
Old 03-12-2003, 11:56 PM   #11
ohiochica

really every post? thats bullshit.

anyways, opak, take this to pm cuz i am not going to fight with you again.

Old 03-13-2003, 12:01 AM   #12
OPAKRACING

Quote:
...and that shit i guess you are refering to with Armyguy5? yea, we're kool now....so shut up...

yea.....so answer that biatch....your whole reason for hating me just colapsed.

Look at all of your responses to my posts. we'll see how much bull shit it is....
Old 03-13-2003, 12:02 AM   #13
GirlRacer

Thank U for the backing babyface! You are too sweet! Hope your car is coming along just as you want it to. Mine's finally in the shop. Got word of it today.

I'm putting you on my buddy list in case I'm not around here again. *hugs* for you!
Old 03-13-2003, 12:03 AM   #14
ohiochica

oh yeah, you got a point there, i hate you witha passion so yes i answer you with hostility. i hate you for your comment, i dont care if you guys are best friends now i will still hate you for that comment. mainly because my best friend is over there giving his life for your sorry ass!

Old 03-13-2003, 12:05 AM   #15
OPAKRACING

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
Thank U for the backing babyface! You are too sweet! Hope your car is coming along just as you want it to. Mine's finally in the shop. Got word of it today.

I'm putting you on my buddy list in case I'm not around here again. *hugs* for you!

your embarrasing me!!! *blushes*

hehe....
Old 03-13-2003, 12:07 AM   #16
firstgeardude

no need for tv ever again
Old 03-13-2003, 12:07 AM   #17
OPAKRACING

Quote:
oh yeah, you got a point there, i hate you witha passion so yes i answer you with hostility. i hate you for your comment, i dont care if you guys are best friends now i will still hate you for that comment. mainly because my best friend is over there giving his life for your sorry ass!

haha, wow, you're a picture perfect greatful american....forgive and forget...hmmm? k, shut up....i would more than be glad enough to be your friend, even after what you say about me....whatchoo got to say to that? c'mon....embarrase yourself, i dare you...***** at me again.
Old 03-13-2003, 12:08 AM   #18
ohiochica

be your friend? oh hell no i hate you too bad.

Old 03-13-2003, 12:13 AM   #19
mt.biker

PLEASE STOP FIGHTING EVERYONE>>> PLEASE!!!
Old 03-13-2003, 12:13 AM   #20
GirlRacer

Quote:
Originally posted by OPAKRACING
your embarrasing me!!! *blushes*

hehe....

Well you're helping me & its greatly appreciated that 1 of my friends would speak up & help. You're a good person.
Old 03-13-2003, 12:13 AM   #21
Wren57

people people... chill out... no need to open any cans of whoopass on here? we are here as a board and if you dont like someone you dont have to post, so why waste your time?
Old 03-13-2003, 12:15 AM   #22
firstgeardude

it aint good to store aggression inside you...
Old 03-13-2003, 12:16 AM   #23
Wren57

Quote:
Well you're helping me & its greatly appreciated that 1 of my friends would speak up & help. You're a good person.

hey now im speaking up and helping... im not feeling the love
Old 03-13-2003, 12:27 AM   #24
GirlRacer

thank you highlander, you have my love as well! your talk was greatly appreciated as well. I'm glad I'll have made 2 friends here.
Old 03-13-2003, 12:35 AM   #25
mt.biker

I'll put it this way... you leave and I'm gonna be leaving too quin.
Old 03-13-2003, 12:56 AM   #26
TeriyakiBroccoli
5th Gear

honestly, fighting on the itnernet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarted.

everyone loves the turbizzim.
TeriyakiBroccoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 01:27 AM   #27
maikoshi

good lawdy where's my popcorn.

ummmm i dont know girlracer really but i like her so far, heh. don't go! your posts crack me up
Old 03-13-2003, 01:45 AM   #28
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by TeriyakiBroccoli
honestly, fighting on the itnernet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarted.

pic ???
ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 06:23 AM   #29
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

o.k....this thread needs to calm down with all bashing.....Quin, Rob, I have no idea what the hell is going on but I'm assuming things didn't work out between you guys but neither one of you needs to leave the boards because of it....

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 06:26 AM   #30
Duckydos

Can I get in on this brawling please? Its like the Jerry Spring show, only everyone is wearing their little APC and Autocannon T-Shirts. Wow, HondaStyle needs to invest in a boxxing ring so we can just drag it all out.

-Ducky
Old 03-13-2003, 11:28 AM   #31
msvtec14

Re: Sorry guys

Quote:
I've now had to pull 2 threads I've started & you guys have contributed to. I reallly appreciate most of your feedback, but as may be seen am having a bit of trouble out of another member.

I may have to stop posting here altogether. That is really going to suck if it happens & I'll miss almost all of you! I loved this board & have greatly enjoyed my stay!

To Chief & others...thank you guys.

First of all girl, F*CK the bullshit with a capital F. I've got 3 words for you. JUST IGNORE HER. Now, I'm not trying to get in the middle of anything do I don't need anyone attempting to insult me with a post because I could really give a shit less what anyone thinks about me. I think I have made that pretty apparent. Anyway, don't leave us. If someone is intentionally doing something to piss you off, they're obviously going to get satisfaction when they see that they're getting a rise out of you and that you're leaving. You make a lot of good contributions in terms of topics for discussions. And we all want you around. Say it with me - F*CK the bullshit. Just my .02. *Melissa*
Old 03-13-2003, 12:19 PM   #32
mt.biker

no melissa I'm pretty sure that it's me thats the problem.... I gone and done it really f*ckin great this time. Showed myself to be a real asshole this time and thats not even who I am... but not like I will expect anyone to believe me... ok i'll shut up now... I think I need some more driving.
Old 03-13-2003, 12:38 PM   #33
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
no melissa I'm pretty sure that it's me thats the problem.... I gone and done it really f*ckin great this time. Showed myself to be a real asshole this time and thats not even who I am... but not like I will expect anyone to believe me... ok i'll shut up now... I think I need some more driving.

OK. I am really confused right now.
Clearly, there's something going on that I missed. I just thought it was message board drama.
Old 03-13-2003, 12:45 PM   #34
oc civic

is it just me or do people take message boards WAY too seriously.. ITS JUST THE COMPUTER... really.. its NOT real life... "ok umm im makign this thread.. cause umm my feelings are hurt cause on the message board someone said..... .. .... ............ .. so now i might just have to leave this message board..." umm REALLY no offense.. but ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!????????!!!!!!!???????? its JUST the internet.. GET OVER IT... <--- all over teh internet??? you can't POSSIBLY be serious???
Old 03-13-2003, 12:52 PM   #35
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by oc civic
is it just me or do people take message boards WAY too seriously.. ITS JUST THE COMPUTER... really.. its NOT real life... "ok umm im makign this thread.. cause umm my feelings are hurt cause on the message board someone said..... .. .... ............ .. so now i might just have to leave this message board..." umm REALLY no offense.. but ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!????????!!!!!!!???????? its JUST the internet.. GET OVER IT... <--- all over teh internet??? you can't POSSIBLY be serious???

Yeah but for some reason I think something went down between some people on HS in real life. Not just on the internet.
Old 03-13-2003, 01:06 PM   #36
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by msvtec14
Yeah but for some reason I think something went down between some people on HS in real life. Not just on the internet.
well in that case.. lol i musta missed that.. adn i stand corrected..
Old 03-13-2003, 01:14 PM   #37
spoogenet

I don't usually jump in on these things....but c'mon folks let's all just take a breather and try to think about things rationally rather than so emotionally.

OC Civic: The internet is another form of communication. What's next? It's just the phone, it's not real life! It's just face to face, it's not your soul. Blah blah blah, regardless of the medium of communication any human interaction matters at least somewhat. Some people take it more seriously than others....

Missy: It does seem like some real-life drama has happened. Nobody's divulging the info, though.

Rob: You are an asshole and a nice guy, sometimes at the same time but for the most part you are a nice guy. I mean no disrespect by the asshole part, I'm just callin it how it is. You remind me of me very much. Regardless of what Quin does you've been a major contributor to these forums and should stick around. We can't have people running away when the going gets tough.

Quin: Don't go. You do contribute to the forums both with technica info and as a community member and it's always sad to see a contributor leave. We even save seats for the postwhores (you know who you are!!!).

ohiochica/OPAK: I dunno what's up with you guys, but I do find it rather amusing. You two should seriously think about writing a script or something.

maikoshi: You got any popcorn left?

b
Old 03-13-2003, 01:14 PM   #38
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by oc civic
well in that case.. lol i musta missed that.. adn i stand corrected..

HA. You're not the only one that feels like they missed something. I'm really just lost at this point in time.
Old 03-13-2003, 01:21 PM   #39
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

wtf did I miss?! I roll onto this thread and totally confused...wtf happened...no nm its probably not worth starting up...if you wanna tell me on pm, cool, if not...so what.
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 01:33 PM   #40
HondaTypeJ

Please dont leave.