.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > For The Geek In You
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2003, 11:52 PM   #1
armyguy5
3rd Gear

stupid network

ok so heres the deal...tonight i was trying to get into the caht and my computer and browers were going slow....i restarted my computer and bam my computer didn't want to find tcp/ip protocols...i viewed the status from the wireless network and it has a signal and connection....and this computer (my laptop) came up just fine on the network and connected to the internet just fine...help wtf should i do...i tried looking for tcp/ip stuff and found it but doens't AOL usually have tcp/ip stuff with it??

help

chris
  • Cold Air Intake, Front Strut Bar, MTX Thunder 6000 10", Gunmetal Altezza Tail Lights, Short Throw Shifter, Factory Side Skirts and Rear lip, JDM front Lip, Thermal R&D stealth exhaust, 16" Rota Slipstreams in Bronze, Alpine CD/MP3/WMA/XM RADIO, Legacy L7M in car video
armyguy5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 12:02 AM   #2
armyguy5
3rd Gear

and i just tried restoring it to a earlier time that day and that didn't work either still says can't connect to tcp/ip

chris
  • Cold Air Intake, Front Strut Bar, MTX Thunder 6000 10", Gunmetal Altezza Tail Lights, Short Throw Shifter, Factory Side Skirts and Rear lip, JDM front Lip, Thermal R&D stealth exhaust, 16" Rota Slipstreams in Bronze, Alpine CD/MP3/WMA/XM RADIO, Legacy L7M in car video
Old 02-13-2003, 08:25 AM   #3
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

damn that really sucks. back in the days i had tcp ip with aol. try installing them from a windows disk

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 01:51 PM   #4
armyguy5
3rd Gear

linksys techs suck@@@@@ they dont eve kow how to fi my computer

chris
Old 02-13-2003, 08:07 PM   #5
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

i didn't have any probs with my linky

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote