::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2003, 06:56 PM   #1
Civickid0to60

Tales of Ocean City MD

Ok for the record, Ocean city Maryland has THE best highway and roads in the world......no contest. Not a single pothole anywhere. Ok....now I have some stories...

First race.....rolling on Coastal Highway towards rehobeth beach........on my right side pulls a black 00 Civic, with tiger claw marks in silver down the side. He lined up with me and going up to rehobeth there are no cops, and no people and no cars......once again no potholes either. So I roll down my window as his were already down, he looked at me and started to take off. He had an exhaust that sounded like a fart, lol, I then gased it to get even with him again. I then asked him if he wanted to race. He said he didn't wanna waste his time. And this time slammed on it and wasnt letting off. So I gunned it down and quickly gained on him and caught back up with him, he looked at me strangely and said FINE on three. He counted down, and we took off going like 40-45 now.......we stayed about a quarter of a car length on each other for the first few seconds, then I began to pull on him and pulled and pulled and pulled until he obviously gave up and u turned.

****updated****

Ok, next race. I pulled up to a light on 94th street after me and my friend went to these girls' place. I sat there for awhile as it takes the light like 30 seconds to change letting the peds. cross. Well, as I was staring at the numbers countdown and the techno music I had on muting everything else out, I didn't notice a talon next to me. But once I did I rolled the window and revved my engine. ( I took a major risk there lol.) I looked at the side of his car no AWD, no turbo. So....I was hoping he hadn't added anything lol. Well for a description it was all black rims and all, with an invader front bumper almost identical to my friend Chances. But it was an ESi. So he revved back at me, and the light changed. I slammed on it....suprised he was right next to me at the start, i was so happy not to hear anything spool up, and it was awesome because right as I pulled ahead at like 45 mph, I REALLY got into it, and a party was going on right next to us, so a bunch of kids saw me beat him. The light on 92nd was red so i again was side-by-side with him adn the kids from the party were like ****ing right man asking what kind of car i had and such, and the kid in the talon asked what i had done to the engine. etc.... I would have raced him again but my radar detector was going off so i decided not to.

Third Race

I drove around a lot on wednesday night just checking out girls talking to girls at bus stops, and yelling at them through my PA system, but there were like no other cars that wanted to race. Until my like 20th loop around coastal highway where I spotted an Integra. It was LOUD, it was black with white rims and so it turns out a brand new GReddy exhaust. I pulled up next to him on the one way street and got even with him, I looked in the car and the kids looked like they were 10! It turns out that he had got his license and he had driven down to OC while his parents were away with a few of his friends. REAL STUPID! But I raced him regardless, he didn't know how to drive that car AT ALL! It was a GSR, and he missed 2nd and sounded like he tried to downshift? I laughed my ass off!

thats all for now.
Old 07-20-2003, 12:23 PM   #2
TanksAccord
Parked

nice kill and its true about the coastal highway. that highway has to be the best highway to race on. im going on vacation to ocean city in two weeks
TanksAccord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2003, 11:30 AM   #3
Civickid0to60

updated
Old 07-24-2003, 02:27 PM   #4
get_probed

yeah, the roads in/around OC are great....lotsa cops on rt. 50 on the way there though heh nice kills, way to rep the KLZE powa