Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2004, 12:31 PM   #1
GirlRacer

Car Sales

ok, as everyone knows, I have had my Mustang up for sale for the past 2 or so weeks now.

I thought I'd share this with you b/c it made me laugh till my sides hurt and I'm giggling just thinking about it now.

So, I some person calls my cell yesterday wanting to see the car. I told them fine, I'll meet you at , you can have a look at it. Then, I get another call from THE SAME number asking if I have a Mustang they can look at. I say "Uh- ya, I just talked to you and JUST set up a meeting time and place. I will still be there." They didn't seem to recall talking to me AT ALL. This was only about an hour after the first call, mind you.

So, I meet these ppl and they are the most white trash rank lookin ppl I've been that close to in a looooooooong time. They're your classic tank top, torn off jeans at the knees 'dad' looking character with BO that'll knock you out from 50 feet away, shoeless, disheveled hair, 80's one-peice sundress mother looking character & I'm pretty sure there was dirt on her face, carrying a screaming, dirt caked, child in only a diaper and feet that appear to have not EVER been washed, then 2 teenagers, one male, one female- male with a buzz cut, collar T-SHIRT with holes in it and jeans from a goodwill sale bin, female in ripped up 80's shorts and tank top with no bra and also with disheveled hair and a lisp due to her recently pierced tongue (from what I could gather).

They wander around and inside the car and under the hood like they know what they're looking at and the 'dad' character is wallering around on the pavement around and under the car, making various, random, (and VERY INCORRECT) assumptions about the car. I had to turn to keep from laughing at all of them. They asked me various, ridiculous and completely unrelated questions like "how old am i?" as if that mattered, but I answered with 23, my age, then directly after that they asked if I bought the car new.

Now, lets do some math here... I'm 23, the car is a '95... Ya, I bought the car when I was 14 and had it sitting around for 2 years till my 16th b-day GENIUSES!

They came to the assumption that they'd found a "better" 6-cyl. convertible... and left.

Then they called me just now to ask if my husband is a fireman and if I owned a mustang. AFTER ALL THAT!!!! I said, no my FATHER is a fireman and you saw my mustang YESTERDAY! He didn't recall it once more but said he'd call me back. I'm hoping he forgets to do that too.

Skanks..

Old 08-31-2004, 12:47 PM   #2
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Yeah! God damn poor people! How dare they not have any money for nice clothes and necessities?!
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
Old 08-31-2004, 02:38 PM   #3
VR4_Craver
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
Yeah! God damn poor people! How dare they not have any money for nice clothes and necessities?!

LMAO!! Thank you again gt for making my day
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
Old 08-31-2004, 05:20 PM   #4
GirlRacer

I dunno? My guess is-someone in the family had a car accident and was paid off or one of them won at bingo and/or the lottery.

I'd be happy for them trying to get a nice car- but ppl like that, you know they're just going to tear the s h i t out of it.

Course, doesn't matter if its my car they're tearin the shit out of, long as the check clears

Old 08-31-2004, 05:52 PM   #5
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Jesus Christ Quin...how the fuck did you get so shallow since you returned to the board? You weren't like this before.....

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 08-31-2004, 05:54 PM   #6
SolPol

See Rob...yeah she was. I don't know how you didn't notice before but she was.

Remember her fight with other Rob? Not absolving him of any guilt in that but still. Very shallow, childish fight it was.

Old 08-31-2004, 06:14 PM   #7
GirlRacer

Dammit, I'm not being shallow, I'm not laughing b/c they were poor, I don't even know if they were! I'm laughing b/c they were so dumb

For all I know, they had money- the car they drove up in was pretty nice... Maybe they just choose to ignore basic hygiene?

Old 08-31-2004, 06:17 PM   #8
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Re: Car Sales

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
So, I meet these ppl and they are the most white trash rank lookin ppl I've been that close to in a looooooooong time. They're your classic tank top, torn off jeans at the knees 'dad' looking character with BO that'll knock you out from 50 feet away, shoeless, disheveled hair, 80's one-peice sundress mother looking character & I'm pretty sure there was dirt on her face, carrying a screaming, dirt caked, child in only a diaper and feet that appear to have not EVER been washed, then 2 teenagers, one male, one female- male with a buzz cut, collar T-SHIRT with holes in it and jeans from a goodwill sale bin, female in ripped up 80's shorts and tank top with no bra and also with disheveled hair and a lisp due to her recently pierced tongue (from what I could gather).

Nope...no shallowness going on there...my bad

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 08-31-2004, 06:30 PM   #9
GirlRacer

I was just painting a picture for you...

sprinklin a lil fairy dust, if you will...

Old 08-31-2004, 07:17 PM   #10
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

If you'll notice, your paragraph about how they looked was longer than your description of what they actually did. Now, unlike many on this board, I'm in the unique position of living within 20-30 minutes of the Kansas/Oklahoma border so I can tell you this: aside from the Native Americans, 99.5% of people living in Oklahoma are pretty much white trash. Some just have more money than others. By the way you described these regular folks with such contempt and malice, I'm guessing you don't make up the other .5%. Seriously...I once talked to a guy from Oklahoma driving a brand new Cadillac and wearing a nice suit who used no less than 4 prepositions in one sentence. And yes, you're being incredibly shallow and materialistic. So they don't have as much money than you? Who cares? They don't dress the way you like or act the way you like? Who cares? I don't. Also, don't treat a Mustang with a body kit and exhaust like it's the end all be all car. Who cares if they "tear the shit out of it"? It's a MUSTANG with a BODY KIT. Put it out of it's misery.

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 09-01-2004, 07:37 AM   #11
SeoulJaGirl

i'm shallow and i'm laughing inside my glass house...

Old 09-01-2004, 07:41 AM   #12
GirlRacer

Quote:
Who cares if they "tear the shit out of it"? It's a MUSTANG with a BODY KIT. Put it out of it's misery.

Um, it's called reading. Top to bottom, left to right-group words together to form sentences.

I've already stated I didn't care as long as the check clears.

Old 09-01-2004, 09:05 AM   #13
CD5Passion

i live in florida and I work at circuitcity and I deal with people who smell like they just climbed out of the dump, worse BO ever but a good amount of them are the nicest people I've ever talked to...granted you get the complete asshole who cant spit a sentence out without saying damn or fuck...but doesnt that hold true for "rich people" hell I've dealt with some guys in suits, are business oriented but smell like complete ass..
Old 09-01-2004, 02:16 PM   #14
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
Um, it's called reading. Top to bottom, left to right-group words together to form sentences.

Oh man...I love being condecended to by a shallow materialistic whore. Do it some more...despite the fact that I'm better than you.

Old 09-01-2004, 06:04 PM   #15
GirlRacer

hmmm... ok... if you want to attempt to square off with me, next time at least take the time to hit the SPELL CHECK

I'll give you a free one though- it is "Condescended"

Old 09-01-2004, 07:02 PM   #16
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Yeah...I'll remember that the next time I stumble out of bed hung over and try to pretend to care what you think. Oh well, at least I got the important word right...whore. And if we're going to talk grammatical errors, I could have field day with just what you've posted in this thread.

Old 09-01-2004, 07:07 PM   #17
FlooredAccord
2nd Gear

Lotta fightin in here. I'm white trash, and pretty damn proud of it. As for miss girlracer, what the hell is your problem? I can't believe what you wrote. I thought people were only that shallow in movies. Just because you may dress with the times and people might think your pretty, don't E-V-E-R think that you are better than the next person. Damnit you piss me off!

What are you gonna do? Sick your dogs on me? Or your bees? Or dogs with bees in their mouth so when they bark they shoot bees at me?
-Homer Simpson
Old 09-02-2004, 12:00 AM   #18
GirlRacer

well, what do they have against deodorant?

Old 09-02-2004, 12:36 AM   #19
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Oh fucking christ...no...just...no. Shut up. Your mindless ramblings do nothing but make you look worse and worse and more like a narcissistic bitch. It's like you live in a world of cognitive dissonance where you know you're wrong but plow forward thinking that since it's what you think, it has to be right. This is becoming insanely pathetic. It's a wonder you and Rob didn't get along...you two are exactly alike. You both like to think you're better than everyone and fuck anyone who doesn't see it your way because they're obviously not as good as you are. Do yourself and all of us a favor and let this thread die.

Old 09-02-2004, 12:27 PM   #20
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Do yourself and all of us a favor and let this thread die.

I can help you with that...
Poof..

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
Closed Thread