::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Accord
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2004, 05:22 PM   #1
importchickv6

03 accord turbos?

i was recently at an auto event..and someone said that there is a turbo set up in the works for the new accords. is this true? i havent heard of any turbos or superchargers for my ride untill now. stock auto i ran a 15.2 at the track...which is good..but i'd love to kick a turbo under that hood, sleeper central. anyone hook up their 03 accord yet? what mods? i'll post a vid of my runs later! ttyl people
Old 05-02-2004, 05:28 PM   #2
Duckydos

I haven't heard of any turbo-kits for the V6's. I would imagine that it would be very difficult and expensive. You have to make 2 exhaust manifolds, etc. etc. etc. I would imagine that several companies are working on superchargers, but you'll have to wait a little

-Ducky
Old 05-03-2004, 05:07 PM   #3
importchickv6

well i want it now...hehehe, nah..i dont have the cash for that set up yet, but im excited to see the hp numbers with that kind of set-up. anyways...here is the vid i said i would post...
http://home.comcast.net/~neon420/ImportChickV6.wmv

import wars, NH 5/1/04
Old 05-03-2004, 05:20 PM   #4
JDMFantasy2k

well if you mainly want power for the track, and even for the street for that matter, then just invest in a nitrous setup. There're much cheaper than a supercharger or turbocharger kit and come in many different styles depending on the kind of power you 're looking for (and the ammount of money you're willing to spend). They're also very upgradeable.
Old 05-05-2004, 12:10 AM   #5
Duckydos

How are the automatics in your car? I know the 6th gen AV6's, the automatic tranny's were the weak link.
Old 05-05-2004, 05:52 PM   #6
importchickv6

tranny

well...i havent heard or seen anything negative with the tranny to date. seems to run smoothly for now...hopefully forever. shifts right into redline. im keeping my eyes and ears open though.
Old 05-16-2004, 02:56 AM   #7
brianhatchie

with my accord hatchback, i finally am getting a b18 to fit in it from a friend's help. and the cool thing is, itll have turbo, haha...

sucks though, itll be $5,000. I wonder what my car on the track is right now... I'm guessing 17's. Bleah, importchickv6, your car is awesome.