.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Civic/Del Sol
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2003, 11:42 AM   #41
oc civic

lights look ok although not my thing.. the paint looks terrible.. but i said all this before the first time i saw these pics..
Old 02-06-2003, 02:37 PM   #42
Turbo_LS_Hatch

Quote:
Originally posted by drdingo21
pdd how everyone except you liked it... just shut up if you don't like it

Actually fgt, I wasn't gonna say anything else, I let the owner know I didn't like it, and that was that. So how about you stay the **** out of other peoples business, sound good? BTW, when posting pics of your car, you have to take the bad with the good, if you can't accept someone saying something about your car that you don't like, DON'T POST tHE PIC!!!
Old 02-06-2003, 03:20 PM   #43
drdingo21

what is fgt? did you mean ***got? lol, And when you post on a public forum it is everyones bussiness you dumb shit. Letting him know you didn't like is one thing, but you kept going.
Quote:
if you can't accept someone saying something about your car that you don't like, DON'T POST tHE PIC!!!
heh, i don't see my car up there.

I understand he has an opnion, i just told him to shut up because he kept going, if i wouldn't have said anthing he would probly still be posting shit.

BTW, i said i didn't like the lights, but i wasn't an asshole like he was.
drdingo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 03:40 PM   #44
Turbo_LS_Hatch

Actually, it may be in a public forum, but when you are talking to one person specifically, it's not everyone business, cocksucker. No one said the comment about posting pics was directed towards you, it was meant in general, obviously you're not smart enough to catch on to that. I was also done by the way, so I wasn't planning on saying anything else until your ass said something. I wasn't an ass until you said something, but I'll be an asshole to whoever I want, right now, I feel like giving you a hard time, so get used to it.
Old 02-06-2003, 04:13 PM   #45
drdingo21

Quote:
Originally posted by Turbo_LS_Hatch
Actually, it may be in a public forum, but when you are talking to one person specifically, it's not everyone business, cocksucker. No one said the comment about posting pics was directed towards you, it was meant in general, obviously you're not smart enough to catch on to that. I was also done by the way, so I wasn't planning on saying anything else until your ass said something. I wasn't an ass until you said something, but I'll be an asshole to whoever I want, right now, I feel like giving you a hard time, so get used to it.
what are you 12? a public forum makes it my bussines, thats why its called a public forum. And why are you calling me names, did i upset you? How can the comment about posting pics not be directed to me?
Quote:
if you can't accept someone saying something about your car that you don't like, DON'T POST tHE PIC!!!
it says if you, meaning me. it doesn't say when anyone, but im sure you knew that.
And you were an assbefore i said anything, you had to actually come into this thread twice and post you opnion thinking that someone actually cared what you thought. feel like givine me a hard time, eh? i hate to break it to you sone but im not gonna come in here and aruge with you every hour or so...get over it
Old 02-06-2003, 04:34 PM   #46
sc0rch

uh...fighting=retarded......

anyway i like it alot.....along the same lines of what i'm doing....what color is that? i'm using Krylon true blue gloss....

only got passenger side door done so far...been too cold.....had to bring the whole panel in the house.....hopefully i can get a garage to use soon and do the rest.....
Old 02-06-2003, 04:37 PM   #47
Turbo_LS_Hatch

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm slightly older than 12. Just because you can see it doesn't make it your business. Imagine your neighbors are oustide bitching at each other, and you can hear them. Just because you can hear them, does that mean it's your business? I was called a name first, so I'll continue calling you and whoever else I feel like whatever I want. The term 'you' can also be used as a generalization, so no, like I said before, that comment wasn't directed at you. Obviously someone did/does care what I think/thought. You were sitting therer bitching about it, enough to make a few replies, so yep, someone did care. Don't worry kid, I have more important things to do than sit here and laugh at you too, I have to be at work in 15 minutes.
Old 02-06-2003, 06:09 PM   #48
Mischief(LTS)

come on turbo hatch, if you wana try and prove yourself right take it to the PM's. nobody cares here. thast why you need to stop posting. since you already posted your comment on my work, you need to exit the post and PM someone if you have some other issue to discuss.

by the way to anyone concerned with what type of paint this is, its plasti-kote 5410 datsun import color.
and yea, i found out how to get the glove box piece off for the 01/02 civics!

there are two screws underneath the box itself that hold it in place. actually, i have an online PDF file explaining it with pictures, if you want it my AOL IM name is Mischief LTS or my email is LTS15D@Hotmail.com

thanks for all comments good and bad, ill be more lenient and acceptable on negative posts from now on. and im sorry if i didnt accept them before. <--not sarcastic.
Old 02-06-2003, 09:15 PM   #49
sc0rch

have you ever seen that blue anodized paint by plastic kote? i just saw it tonight and if i would have seen it b4 i painted my stuff i would have used that instead....it gives it kind of a metalish look.....
Old 02-06-2003, 09:50 PM   #50
wheresmylicense

i think it looks cool

Pictures of My Baby
wheresmylicense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 09:52 PM   #51
drdingo21

Quote:
Originally posted by Turbo_LS_Hatch
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm slightly older than 12. Just because you can see it doesn't make it your business. Imagine your neighbors are oustide bitching at each other, and you can hear them. Just because you can hear them, does that mean it's your business? I was called a name first, so I'll continue calling you and whoever else I feel like whatever I want. The term 'you' can also be used as a generalization, so no, like I said before, that comment wasn't directed at you. Obviously someone did/does care what I think/thought. You were sitting therer bitching about it, enough to make a few replies, so yep, someone did care. Don't worry kid, I have more important things to do than sit here and laugh at you too, I have to be at work in 15 minutes.
alright... you blabbed so much dumb shit i don't know where to start.
Quote:
Just because you can see it doesn't make it your business. Imagine your neighbors are oustide bitching at each other, and you can hear them. Just because you can hear them, does that mean it's your business?
Thats intresting, although it has nothing to do whats going on here. it works like this, everyone has access to this forum which makes this a public forum. why did Mischief post the pics here? To get a pubic opnion. You see under everyones name there is this little button that says "PM" which means private messeage. That would have been none of my bussiness had you pm'd him. but you didn't you posted in the pubic forum. Which made it everyons bussiness. I know the PM thing might be hard to grasp, but if you think about it makes sense doesn't it?

Quote:
I was called a name first, so I'll continue calling you and whoever else I feel like whatever I want.
Really? where at? in my post? the one that said
Quote:
pdd how everyone except you liked it... just shut up if you don't like it
maybe i did some secert typing that only you can see, eh? and then you next post you come in calling me a ***...

Quote:
The term 'you' can also be used as a generalization, so no, like I said before, that comment wasn't directed at you
i read that wrong and see what you ment now.

Quote:
Obviously someone did/does care what I think/thought. You were sitting therer bitching about it, enough to make a few replies, so yep, someone did care.
me telling you to shut up ment that i didn't care.if i did care i would have said "Turbo_LS_Hatch please say more stupid shit that i care about." but i said shut up, which ment i didn't wanna hear anymore of your dumb shit...see how that works?

Quote:
Don't worry kid, I have more important things to do than sit here and laugh at you too, I have to be at work in 15 minutes.
whoa! you have to go to work! oh man... I honestly don't care rather you go to work at walmart or not. What are you laughing at? your the one getting all defensive and calling me names...

By the way after reading you previous post im starting to think that your homophobic, or that maybe you your self has a deep yerning for boys...

Now im done aruging with you if you have something to say then pm me instead of thread crapping in this thread.

Scorch There was a thread going around here where someone used DYE instead of paint... ill see if i can find it.

Last edited by drdingo21 : 02-06-2003 at 09:58 PM.
Old 02-06-2003, 09:57 PM   #52
drdingo21

http://www.hondastyle.com/forums/sho...&highlight=DYE
thats the post.. He stopped hosting the pics, but they looked really good and clean, like it was stock like that...
Old 02-06-2003, 11:43 PM   #53
TeriyakiBroccoli
5th Gear

Guess whos doing my interior?

The one and only.

everyone loves the turbizzim.
TeriyakiBroccoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 01:59 AM   #54
Mischief(LTS)

hehe :P its gonna be extremely nice when done :P probably better than mine

and scorch: yea it looks pretty cool. this paint as a matter of fact sorta does what you are talkin about, if you look closely its like metallic blue, in the sunlight you can see metallic sparkles. pretty nifty :P

i have couped up a new batch of stuff to do, more NEW pics coming soon!
Old 02-08-2003, 09:31 AM   #55
oc civic

this thread SUCKS...
Old 02-10-2003, 02:23 AM   #56
Mischief(LTS)

/me wonders why OC is posting then, only to knock the thread right back up to the top of the page....
Old 02-10-2003, 09:52 PM   #57
sohc_vtec 2NR

ya oc what were you thinkin'? ooops...i just did the same thing...
Old 02-10-2003, 11:59 PM   #58
ShEaNy

those lights are Just sweet
how didu get them to sit in the heaters there..is that safe?? man that is just nice....that is exactly how i want mine
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 12:20 AM   #59
ShEaNy

btw....everyone calm down...someone says something bad..just leave them be....put ur opinion...let it be....stop fighting....ignore it..
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 03:08 AM   #60
Mischief(LTS)

accord, the vents were probably the easiest part to do. simply remove the vents by prying gently with a flathead screwdriver towards you and they should pop out. what you then do is drill and screw the mounting brackets into the plastic black vent and guide the wire down past the console and to the power source (in this ocassion, it was the positive and negative wires which power the cigarette lighter)

all that is needed is to pop the vents back in and you are set!
on rare occasions the vents after being worn a bit might become alittle loose and wont stand still. a good remedy to this is to put a drop of epoxy (small but noticeable, like a drop of rain) on the end of the vent pins and let it dry, so that the fit is tight again. and voila! no more wiggly A/C vents on full blast. and to answer your question about safety, yes it is perfectly safe. although heat from the engine isnt entirely regulated while going through the venting, it has nowhere near the temperature needed (melting point) to cause the lexan plastic housing on the outside of the bulb any damage. but you should be more careful around making your hood area around the engine glow..
Old 02-11-2003, 09:36 PM   #61
sohc_vtec 2NR

good advice LTS! oh.. and the vents can really be pryed right off?..
Old 02-13-2003, 11:46 AM   #62
krz2fer
2nd Gear

Yeah, people DEF need to chill out and stop acting like little girls. Some people will like it, some won't. Who cares? Not me, because I like what I like, and you should too. Stop whining.

---
"Aim for the sky, straight into the sun."
krz2fer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 12:23 PM   #63
oc civic

the thread ONLY got sucky at the end when people got into that whole well don't talk shit blah blah.. all the petty fighting.. initialy it was a good thread... and the kid that did the mods actualy did a not so bad job for what it is.. its NOTHING i would do but its not really that lame.. it is done well im saying... i think some of it is overkill (the paint) but the lighting is good...
Old 02-13-2003, 01:01 PM   #64
Mischief(LTS)

perhaps it wont look so overkill when i get the car repainted the same color? :P i cant wait im getting it done and getting the logos shaved as well...

and yea, the vents at least on my car (2001/02) and a 97/similar model civic they pry right out with a flathead screwdriver. but proceed with your own risk!
Old 02-13-2003, 01:04 PM   #65
oc civic

good luck with that i hope it comes out how you expect..., when do you think you are painting it?
Old 02-13-2003, 02:13 PM   #66
Senshi

damn dude that shit is phat as hell keep it up
Old 02-14-2003, 09:42 AM   #67
HighLife

Im not a big fan of neon in cars...but that looks nice...great job painting also.
Old 02-14-2003, 11:14 AM   #68
Mischief(LTS)

i definately know it looks out of place right now. but once i get the car painted (next week hopefully) the car will have an excellent two tone blue mode set. lighter blue on the interior and more metallic blue on the outside.

heres a pic of the paint slip of the color i am going to do (probably) i might decide on a lighter shade? dunno
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc00005.jpg (66.6 KB, 10 views)