::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2004, 08:21 PM   #1
black95gs-t

Cocky T/A Rednecks

It just never ends. I was riding down the 5 on my Duc three days ago. A black W/S-6 pulls up on my right side, and a red Formula Firebird pulls up on my left. They both apparently wanted to race. I normally don't race when I am with friends, but this was an exception. They both went and were surprisingly very evenly matched. Then I down shifted and let them know they weren't all that they thought they were. They were quick for cars, but come on, I'm on a damn bike for cryin out loud. When they finally caught up they told me they almost had me. In a very Vin Diesel way, all I could say was, "YOU thought you had ME? You never had me. I was just playin with ya." What is it about people thinking they can keep up with a bike. I even waved when I "started" racing. Does that not get the point across? Come on people.

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u
black95gs-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 08:32 PM   #2
thermal
Banning Machine

lol.... nice dude

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 06:53 PM   #3
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Re: Cocky T/A Rednecks

Quote:
Originally posted by black95gs-t
What is it about people thinking they can keep up with a bike.

I could take ya out. But then again if we're talking anything even close to stock vs. stock I might as well just punch it in reverse.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 09:41 PM   #4
JDMFantasy2k

well its all about power to weight ratio. Unless you're racing a car with rediculous ammounts of power (like GT's stang) the bike will most always win.

uhh like what 150+ hp at the wheels in a bike that with rider weighs 600lbs? hmm let me think.....
Old 08-14-2004, 02:42 PM   #5
FlooredAccord
2nd Gear

Wow, it amazes me that ppl attempt to race bikes in a car.Nice kill!

What are you gonna do? Sick your dogs on me? Or your bees? Or dogs with bees in their mouth so when they bark they shoot bees at me?
-Homer Simpson
FlooredAccord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 02:38 PM   #6
black95gs-t

Re: Re: Cocky T/A Rednecks

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
I could take ya out. But then again if we're talking anything even close to stock vs. stock I might as well just punch it in reverse.

You could in a straight line. Forget the curves though. I am totally stock too. The new ZX-10R does 9.84 in the quarter totally freakin stock. Pretty fast for $11,000 brand new huh?

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

Old 08-15-2004, 03:50 PM   #7
Civic_RedLine
3rd Gear

Bikes rule!!! one time I tried flooring my accord v6 to a faggio bike. Faggios are the one in gta vice city the cheap dirt bike or something. That thing burned me like nothing even when I was flooring it. What is it that makes bikes so fast?? is it the weight?
Anywhoo Im trying to get my bike liscense because riding on bikes is fun but I also know someone who died while riding a bike on the freeway.... can you tell me how dangerous bikes are black?
Civic_RedLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 04:02 PM   #8
black95gs-t

Quote:
Originally posted by Civic_RedLine
Bikes rule!!! one time I tried flooring my accord v6 to a faggio bike. Faggios are the one in gta vice city the cheap dirt bike or something. That thing burned me like nothing even when I was flooring it. What is it that makes bikes so fast?? is it the weight?
Anywhoo Im trying to get my bike liscense because riding on bikes is fun but I also know someone who died while riding a bike on the freeway.... can you tell me how dangerous bikes are black?

Power to weight ratio and the size of the hole you punch in the atmosphere are what make them fast. Take the MSF (Motorcycle Safety Foundation) course. It is $200 and it will teach you alot about riding andget you into good habits. If you don't know what you are doing, they are very dangerous. If you know what you are doing but you are stupid, they are very dangerous. If you know what you are doing and you are not stupid but you ride in SoCal, they are very dangerous. Any more questions?