::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2003, 12:51 PM   #1
Civickid0to60

Incredibly Pissed

I went up to a highway with one of my friends at like 2 AM, we raced an integra LS with some drunk kids in it and kicked their ass. Well I pulled into sheetz right? And the kids follow us in there, one of the drunk kids gets out (my friend is still in the car so i left it on) and he jumps in the drivers seat just as my friend steps out of the car to smoke. He floors it in reverse and then throws it into 1st and looks back at me, as i drop my cup, and slams into a telephone poll, throwing the hood into my battery and totally ****ing destroying my new car. I proceeded to drag him out of the car and beat the living shit out of him. His friends then ran over to throw me off, and I knocked one out and the other one my friend took care of. I then kept beating the hell out of this kid. His lawyer made him plead guilty and I got 10,000 dollars so I am going back to the 95 civic ex and dropping a b18c, putting a 7.2" monitor built into the dash in the passenger side, and some throwing in a turbo. I guess thigns work out for the best, but I loved that del sol even though I didnt have it but 2 weeks. Would you guys have done the same thing?
Old 05-13-2003, 04:18 PM   #2
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Glad things worked out for you.. Next time I bet youll think about leaving your car running.
Old 05-13-2003, 04:23 PM   #3
guywithastang

You say VTEC, I say V-8
guywithastang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 10:46 PM   #4
VR4_Craver
Banned

Re: Incredibly Pissed

Quote:
Originally posted by Civickid0to60
Would you guys have done the same thing?

heh...Boy would i have I probably would have been jailed because at the trial or whatever you had i probably would have had flshbacks and pummeled him right there again!
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2003, 07:21 AM   #5
pimpinprelude

pimpinprelude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2003, 10:14 AM   #6
ShEaNy

i woulda beat his ass just senseless too..
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2003, 03:34 PM   #7
Civickid0to60

well when i was done he didn't get back up so i was happy.
Old 05-14-2003, 03:51 PM   #8
nonovurbizniz

I'd probobly kiss the guy... I'd love to be able to have 10k (well I'd only spend like 5-6) to get a different car.

I could strip all the parts on my car and have a better one in a week or two...

it'd suck and all but I wouldn't have beaten him up (counter suit for WAY more than the value of your car) and would have sued the pants off of him his family and anyone he's been in contact with for the last 3 years.

I can't believe you actually didn't get sued or arrested.
Old 05-14-2003, 10:40 PM   #9
VR4_Craver
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by nonovurbizniz
it'd suck and all but I wouldn't have beaten him up (counter suit for WAY more than the value of your car) and would have sued the pants off of him his family and anyone he's been in contact with for the last 3 years.

LOL sued anyone hes been in contact with LOL! I would have beat him and then sued saying he looked liked that when he jumped in your car THEN the ultimate 300zx......*cream*
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 11:55 PM   #10
CD5Passion

dude...sorry to hear that your sol got destroyed by a flaming retard...
wow I'm trying to find this f$#%er at my school who put a huge scratch across my driver door with his truck door..now I feel inferior
I'm glad it worked out for ya man but I would've done the same and make sure the guy couldn't get up for a good long while and claim it selfdefense because he tried to hit me with my own car
You're lucky he didn't try to sue for battery but anger can get the best of us
I just got my cast off from breaking my knuckles punching a wall when my car was smashed into and my cd player was stolen along with the $732 of damage done. now pimp out that civic and drive by the guy whole wrecked the sol and say "HAH!"
Old 05-17-2003, 10:08 AM   #11
OPAKRACING

Damn, that story had my emotions going, lol....it went from fun racing a few kids, then to destroying your car, then to you kicking there ass, and then to you getting 10k and listing parts you were gunna get, rofl....i'm glad things worked out....but i do recomend...unless you're FER SURE going to get the b18c, then don't buy a civ. get another car.
Old 05-19-2003, 10:34 AM   #12
Mushroom

Wow, glad things worked out.

You shouldn't have touched him - but now we see the violence inherent in the system.
Old 05-20-2003, 08:12 PM   #13
lil93

screw all of that crap I would have paid one of those redneck idiots to run his @#%$in car into a ravine and then drag his a$$
back to my house and say he broke into my house and stole my car. The redneck just a good ol boy doing his civil duty. ohh yeah pay him a little extra to say he say him jumping into the car and followed him

no mercy for the retarded lil93
Old 05-22-2003, 12:03 PM   #14
SolPol

Poor Sol. Glad it worked out for ya though man.
Old 06-01-2003, 10:24 AM   #15
02black_Accord

damn right i'd beat the hell out of him if he did that to my car.