User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2001, 03:55 AM   #1
MrCLoWnY

My Kill Story

OK CHecK this Out.
i was cruising on the 110 north getting ready to get on the 91 east. I was just chillin boppin my head to the music when all of a sudden this Integra roars by. I was like, "WhaaaaaaT". THen a car cuts him off, so i floored it to block his ass from coming in my lane. He then Goes behind me and changes to the next lane. I look to my right side view mirror and thats when i notice the silver shiny thing in his front grill. I was like, "daMN, TurBOed Integra". So I floor it and i was going like 85mph when the freeway onramp for the 91 came. I had to slow down cuz i was going way too fast for the turn but then i hear this fool Roaring By me again. I wanted to floor it but from my past drving experiences i knew that i couldn't take that turn that fast. So instead i let go of the gas and i see the integra bonin out. I was likE, "damN, THis integra CornERs Freakin GOOOD". THen i said to myself. Dam! THis fool is gonna crash. Then the moment comes. HOmeboy loses control and does a 180 and we were face to face. I thought i was gonna hit em so i step on the brakes. Then i see him sliding to the right still facing the wrong way and crashes his TURBOED INTEGRA on the side of the curb. hahahahaha. HIs ride was FuQQed. I feel sorry for him. hahahahaha I know i shouldn't laugh but it was hella funny. I looked to see if he was ok and he seemed alright, just a little shocked. Thats when i drove by him and gave him a little wave. hahahahahha. What a dumbAss. He was taking that corner way too fast. he looked young. This happened on a friday night. I bet this ruined his weekend. hahahahahaha Like in any story there's a listen to be learned here. FIrst, NEver Ever Race MrCLoWnY cuz his a master driver Second, Never Ever floor it especially when your boostin WHEN your tuRNIN IDIOT. hahahahahahhaa. PEace peopLEs.