.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2003, 09:37 PM   #1
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Indicators?

Since I am a complete idiot...and the fact that I'm bored...I would like to know what are some of the indicators (obviously this is directed at the females but guys can put into their $0.02) that the opposite sex is interested in you?? I'm tired of trying to read into shit.......

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2003, 10:04 PM   #2
juvenile

Blond hair, Blue Eyes...5"5, 36-24-36 LOL Joking!!! I can't think straight righ tnow since my mind is on my English exam tommorow!
Old 01-21-2003, 10:10 PM   #3
mt.biker

simply stated...

when a girl makes eye contact when you are talking to her and nothing else has her attention but you then she likes you.

If when she says your name its a bit softer then regularly, you touch her heart.

When she smiles just because you are there to see her, she never wants you to leave her side again.

When a girl turns to you when she is down, you represent happiness to her and as a man should make her feel as happy as you possibly can. But dont talk to much, she's reached out to you, you need to know whats on her heart before you can reach out and touch it.

When she comments on how nice your eyes are its because she could find herself staring into them for the rest of her life. (now is when you kiss her)
Old 01-23-2003, 11:17 AM   #4
DsBlu01CivEX

1) don't take flirting too seriously....at least not right off the bat. Girls are retarded and flirt with just about everyone whether they realize they are doing it or not. (apparently I'm quite guilty of this ) Trust me, you'll know when a girl is sincerely interested and when she's just flirting and doesn't realize it.

2) Eye contact is HUGE! especially if the 2 of you meet eyes and she looks away for a couple of seconds and then looks back with a sly smile (sorta the one that says "shit he caught me checking him out")

3) body language is big too....look at her feet (yah I know this sounds weird but just do it) If they are pointing towards you, that means she's interested in you. Humans do this unconsciously. another piece of body language that is big is if they 2 of you are talking and she finds away to touch you. Like she's laughing at one of your jokes and she grabs your arm lightly. Good thing.

Rob...girls very rarely will be blunt about what they want at first. They are trying to impress the guy and get him to ask her out, so they don't want to be like a bull in a china shop and be bitchy dictating to the guy everything that she wants. She'll most likely do the things mentioned previously, and the guys just have to know how to read what she's doing and then have the confidence to say "Hey how about we go out sometime?" But I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, you're gonna have to learn Girl talk eventually (or at least enough to keep you alive )

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003, 05:30 PM   #5
GirlRacer

Actually, I'd like to get the guys point of view on this, I'm kind of a goober when it comes to realizing that someone's flirting, or someone likes me.

I too often think guys have no interest but to be my friend b/c I like cars & do some typical 'guy' stuff. Then sometimes I find out that same person has this secret obsession for me or something?

Pretty weird.
Old 01-23-2003, 05:59 PM   #6
DomesticImport

whenever im interested in a girl and want to let her know, its diffrent for diff. situtations. if i just met you say in school or someting i would look you in the eyes untill you looked up at me and i would keep eye contact for a few seconds... they usually know that you like em when i do that as far as i know... though its been a long long long long time ive been able to flirt/pick up girls since i just got out of a long relationship. ya its a stupid dorky way of getting attention but whatever
Old 01-23-2003, 09:02 PM   #7
ifeldwn02
3rd Gear

well reguardless of what's done, we can really be into each other but i always seem to mess things up so i could use some help myself

i was talking to on girl for about a week and a 1/2 . then i went to nopi nats for the weekend and when i got back she only said i think like 3 words to and that was it. she never told why she wouldn't talk to me, she kinda blew me off leaving looking stupid trying to figure out what i did or didn't do. that was over 2 years ago and i think i might have talked to her twice since then
ifeldwn02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003, 09:15 PM   #8
DomesticImport

dude i hate when girls get pissed at you and dont tell you why... they should at least let you know what theyr prob is. its like when you get arrested, they have to tell you what your getting arrested for, girls should have to follow that rule too
Old 01-24-2003, 04:54 PM   #9
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by DomesticImport
dude i hate when girls get pissed at you and dont tell you why...

Guys are supposed to know why the girl is mad at them. And if you say that you don't know...we tend to get even more pissed off. Sorry we're sorta assholes like that.

I normally can tell a guy likes me...but I never act on it. I want him to act on it whether he can tell I'm interested or not. I'll give just about any guy a chance as long as I'm somewhat attracted to him and it seems like we'll get along. You really never know what is going to happen. I just want a guy to approach me and ask me out...I don't want to have to do that for multiple reasons.

Old 01-24-2003, 05:08 PM   #10
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
Guys are supposed to know why the girl is mad at them. And if you say that you don't know...we tend to get even more pissed off. Sorry we're sorta assholes like that.

That's wrong though because you could be mad at a guy for a completely stupid reason (happens alot) and he has no ****ing clue why you are acting like a stubborn *****. It's easier to fix a problem when you actually know what it is!!!

I mean you don't want to replace your breaks and find out that it's your CV Boot that's making the noise. Ya know what I mean?
Old 01-24-2003, 05:41 PM   #11
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile
That's wrong though because you could be mad at a guy for a completely stupid reason (happens alot) and he has no ****ing clue why you are acting like a stubborn *****. It's easier to fix a problem when you actually know what it is!!!

I mean you don't want to replace your breaks and find out that it's your CV Boot that's making the noise. Ya know what I mean?

Hey I can't help it that some higher being at the beginning of human exsistence made women like the way we are. I have no control over that. Nor can I help that that same higher being made you guys too stupid/ignorant/foolish/lazy to know WHY we're mad at you in the first place. If you guys know you f**ked up and you know how you f**ked up, then why do you have to ask why we're mad at you? Sure I completely agree with you that there are some really lame ass reasons as to why chicks get mad at guys and I'm ok with having to tell my guy why I'm mad at him then....but if he's done something wrong to me he should know damn well why I'm mad without me having to tell him.

Old 01-24-2003, 05:51 PM   #12
GirlRacer

yea, it pisses me off when I'm mad about something & a b/f of mine doesn't know what it is.

Cuz the way I see it, if I'm mad, then it was REALLY something, & the should be aware of what they've done.
Old 01-24-2003, 06:27 PM   #13
juvenile

That's not the way it always turns out to be though! I think it's still easier to say whats up then to keep quiet and continue the argument....after all...do you want to settle this or do you want to fight?
Old 01-24-2003, 11:22 PM   #14
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
yea, it pisses me off when I'm mad about something & a b/f of mine doesn't know what it is.

Cuz the way I see it, if I'm mad, then it was REALLY something, & the should be aware of what they've done.

I hear ya on that and this is a TWO way street... girls do things to piss guys off all the time. Just more often then not we are more vocal about it, but when we're not and she doesn't understand whats going on... well that just makes things more pissy...

btw stay on TOPIC PEOPLE!
Old 01-26-2003, 10:42 PM   #15
ifeldwn02
3rd Gear

i know ive had that prob where my ex and i would fight but since i didn't know what i did it would piss me off more and she knew i didn't know what i did but she would always say "u know why i'm mad at u" ya like i'm suposed to know what i did i do good to remember what i said in the past 5 min
Old 01-27-2003, 06:03 PM   #16
GirlRacer

This is such a common complaint w/guys...
Old 01-27-2003, 06:34 PM   #17
hondariz

bro, chances are they are looking at your friend with the red civic. lol. girls are crazy. one minute, they are all nice and the next they are biting your head off. i say, get a mail order bride from russia. easier to deal with.
Old 01-27-2003, 08:04 PM   #18
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by hondariz
i say, get a mail order bride from russia.

LMAO

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2003, 08:06 PM   #19
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by AccordinStyle
LMAO

did u fill him on that site too ?

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 01:21 AM   #20
ifeldwn02
3rd Gear

well at least if u were to order a bride from russia if she were to yell at u it wouldn't matter because u couldnt understand what she was saying to u
Old 01-29-2003, 07:00 AM   #21
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by ifeldwn02
well at least if u were to order a bride from russia if she were to yell at u it wouldn't matter because u couldnt understand what she was saying to u

not true. almost all the eastern europe takes english in scholl begining with the 3rd grade or so. the funny thing is a thick accent (thicker than mine) and the numbers. it's funny how they tell you every word in englis and all of a sudden numbers are in russian lol

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 09:35 PM   #22
Kyle
elyK

lol

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2003, 08:30 AM   #23
LilCivicGirl

Hey well I have two things to say. They do teach english in russia from grade one to grade 11. But the thing is, when i came to canada I was 16, and english that they tought me in school in russia didn't do me any good here.
But thats besides the point. What I really think is that men aren't psychic. Most guys are not focused on nuances. They only see the big picture, whereas women like to analyze everything. Assuming otherwise can make even a mild-mannered guy mad as hell. And most of the women think that "if he doesn't instinctively know what I want, then he doesn't understands me". Thats not true. And girls, having to explain yourself doesn't take anything away from your relationship. AND THE LAST THING IF YOU EXPECT HIM TO GUESS WHY YOU ARE UPSET, YOU'RE SETTING HIM UP FOR FAILURE AND YOURSELF UP FOR A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT.