::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > Interior Modifications
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2003, 08:12 PM   #1
sc0rch

Interior plans

Ok here is the plan.My car is black and i have all black and grey interior. I've already taken the door panels off and painted the plastic trim stuff blue. Well i'm not completely satisfied so here is what i was thinking..

since the whole bottom half of the dash is plastic i was gonna paint it all blue..Leave the shifter console and everything black except the fabric on the arm rest..and then buying some bright blue molded carpet and black floor mats....and the plastic pillar covers would be either black or blue....hows it sound?
Old 02-10-2003, 09:04 PM   #2
sohc_vtec 2NR

if you like it, then i say go for it....
Old 02-11-2003, 01:12 AM   #3
eviljayr

damn, i wish i could get my mind all set like that. I'm deciding right now on whether i should even touch my interior. Everythings all good and clean except the driver's seat where plastic dripped from the sun visor which melted from the fire in the headliner wich was caused by me being lazy and not taking it off while welding the steel on the roof of my car. now it sounds like my car is all f'cked up, but trust me, it aint.
Old 02-11-2003, 04:07 AM   #4
sc0rch

man when i started painting everything i was a bit sceptical since i know how my luck is but everything so far turned out perfect...only thing is i need to touch up a coule things cause the paint scratched off already....