::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2003, 08:14 PM   #1
'87 integra

DMV's suck

Why when you call to make an appointment at a dmv they do not have any open positions? They tell me that there are no positions open when you should be able to schedule the road test for anytime. they do it a wierd way or something. Its stupid.

But finally i had my dad call to schedule an appointment and im set up to go in march 10th for my road test. Its about time they take my call and have an open position.
Old 01-15-2003, 09:12 PM   #2
GirlRacer

You were lucky to get through at all. Here in Oklahoma, they have this circle line....you get an answering system & you keep pushing buttons (press 1 for this, 2 for this 3 for this...) & it just takes you in big circles.

NO way to talk to a live person. You have to know that you have to call all these other Government offices to get around that service line.

The ordinary person would never figure it out.
Old 01-15-2003, 09:21 PM   #3
'87 integra

i didnt get through...my dad did. he called at like 9 wednesday morning and finally got through. i wonder why they do it so retarded like? oh well hopefully ill never have to go bck there again.
Old 01-15-2003, 10:22 PM   #4
accord98lx

March 10th?? lol...I got my schedule road test on the day I called the DMV
Old 01-15-2003, 10:22 PM   #5
mt.biker

hehe you people dont know the 0 trick? or call the fax line... do it a few times and someone will pick up. I never have these type of phone problems.
Old 01-16-2003, 09:11 AM   #6
02CiviC

DMV's do suck, getting the appointment is half the battle, then you have to deal with the even dumber person with the stinky breath thats behind the counter
Old 01-16-2003, 07:45 PM   #7
'87 integra

i hope that there breath doesnt smell as bad as all my teachers at school. they stink..
Old 01-16-2003, 10:27 PM   #8
02CiviC

Quote:
Originally posted by '87 integra
i hope that there breath doesnt smell as bad as all my teachers at school. they stink..

lol...no that i think about it, my high school teachers had bad breath too. and ive obviously been misled by the movies cuz i never had a hot teacher
Old 01-16-2003, 10:32 PM   #9
DomesticImport

Quote:
Originally posted by 02CiviC
ive obviously been misled by the movies cuz i never had a hot teacher

ha! not me i had a super super hot teacher in High school, she used to make me sit up front next to her! best class ive ever had
Old 01-17-2003, 12:41 PM   #10
02CiviC

Quote:
Originally posted by DomesticImport
ha! not me i had a super super hot teacher in High school, she used to make me sit up front next to her! best class ive ever had

damnit! the only teacher that ever asked to sit next to them was this wierd teacher i had for art, cuz i stole his comfy chair on the first day.