.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2002, 10:56 PM   #1
nitishere

y do guys like meeh never get the girl?

soo yah...i dunno if the same people r gonna read this as my last comment..so i was excited like crazy style bout this girl i met last week..turned out things were going fine...soo we talk last nite...and it wasnt soo positive..turned out..she had a lotta sheeit on her mind...and wouldnt tell meeh wut..so shes like she'll go swimming today and think bout everything...and she went off and thought...pisses meeh off that she lied to meeh the nite b4 when i asked her if wut she was thinkin bout was related to meeh or not..she said no..and then today finally i talk w/ her at nite time..rite b4 im bout to do my fukin hw for college...*no fuN*..but yah so we talking..and she tells meeh she thought a lot bout where we stand and sheeit..and tells meeh how she dont wanna get involved in a relationship...first of all i never said that i wanted to be w/ her NOW...i wanna take time and get to kno her better and see where it go..yet...she dont see that..no matter how much i tell her..all she does is say that she dont want a relationship rite now..and she likes how we r now..and it sux that we both cant define wut we r rite now.....so i ask this final question...

y the fuk do nice guys always finish last??????
Old 09-04-2002, 11:00 PM   #2
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

I really dont know (so many factors are in play).. But I'll tell ya once I get to the finish line!
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2002, 11:03 PM   #3
nitishere

IF UW ANT THE WHOLE SITUATION..JES READ THIS OTHER POST BY MEEH IN THIS FORUM..BOUT THIS GIRL THAT I MET TWO WEEKS AGO...ULL UNDERSTAND IT ALL
Old 09-04-2002, 11:34 PM   #4
Violent Apathy

bah every chick says the same thing, they always settle down with the nice guy in the end. but shit i'm sick of being a nice guy, the assholes are the ones that get all the casual sex.

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Hunter S. Thompson, 1937-2005
Violent Apathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 09:22 AM   #5
msvtec14

Did I read that right?! You're doing her homework for her???!!! First of all, that has to stop. It's not that girls like all of the assholes. You always want what you can't have, right? Play hard to get. Don't do this girl's homework for her. Helping is fine. Doing it, NO. Just out of curiosity, has she mentioned just getting out of a relationship at all? Pls don't think I'm trying to yell at you or be mean because I'm not. But you can still be a nice guy and not bend over backwards for her, ya know?
Old 09-05-2002, 09:37 AM   #6
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Re: y do guys like meeh never get the girl?

Quote:
Originally posted by nitishere
...y the fuk do nice guys always finish last??????

Dont let it get to you.. Give it time, your young. Your time will come soon enough, and when it does itll be a much greater feeling.
Old 09-05-2002, 11:47 AM   #7
Spazum888
3rd Gear

really dont worry about it ! just chill out wit it... sounds like she is scared to get in a relationship.... just do stuff friends would do... movies, pool halls, bars, just be her friend....

Girls are like internet domain names, the ones I like are already taken.
well, you can stil get one from a strange country :-P
Spazum888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 12:15 PM   #8
incubus86

Re: y do guys like meeh never get the girl?

Quote:
Originally posted by nitishere

y the fuk do nice guys always finish last??????

honestly...
like i've said 100 times before, because "girls are ignorant" It seems to me that if a girls knows that she is going to get treated like a human being instead of an object, the battle to them is already won. so they don't even bother.
Old 09-05-2002, 12:42 PM   #9
msvtec14

Copy that. Girls are ignorant.
Old 09-05-2002, 04:27 PM   #10
cutiepy701

It sounds like she just don't want a relationship/ Im not saying that you are annoying her or anything, but maybe she is sick of talking about it and just wants to chill.

Maybe you can't define what you are because there is nothing to define yet, get it? From what I read you just met her like 2 weeks ago. Chill and take time to get to know her. Later ask her about "defining" you guys.
Old 09-05-2002, 05:49 PM   #11
Kyle
elyK

learn how to spell...i honestly think you're bsing us...and you did something stupid...so thats why she probably doesn't wanna hang out with you...
NO offense...but you sound like a stupid person...you're pushing her to be with you...just chill out

I don't mean to sound mean or anything...but the world pisses me off so much...i'm tired of being a "Nice Guy"

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 10:20 PM   #12
nitishere

this comment goes back only to mr. mob person..wtf u talkin bout dude? i didnt do nethin stupid..and yah im gonna waste my time puttin up a post...cuz im bsing u guys...wtf?....get ur facts strate..and then comment please...it jes seems as though u ignorant as fuk...all i gotta say..peece

nit
Old 09-06-2002, 10:03 AM   #13
msvtec14

There's nothing wrong with phonetic spelling Don't sweat it. But yeah, don't try and define what you guys are right away. Girls are quirky. Maybe she felt that things were moving too fast. Not to say that it's your fault or hers. Just be friends, and get to know eachother. That's key. My last boyfriend and I were like night and day and yes, we learned so much from one another but we were friends for a while first and things just started developing between us. Go with the flow.