.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > High Performance > Turbo
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2002, 03:58 AM   #1
maumusic

Hey moderators!! or you if you can help!!

Hey, if you dont remember me i posted some questions about my Fuel problems because of my stupidity of selling my Vafc (Apexi).
So i was in the internet and i saw this site www.nipponpower.com they sale a new Greddy Computer that replaces the Factory Ecu, the E-Manage.

So my question is, as you remember i have to buy a fuel managment system i mean something that fix my airflow mixture(VAFC,Fields SFC.HKS Super AFR) but here is this computer from Greddy and it has the same price than these units i mentioned.So what do you sugest? Should i buy the E Manage Ecu? or the Apexi VAFC? Please remember the fact that i live in Costa Rica and i will have to tune them myself.Anyway thats not a problem!!
And if you dont recomend me to buy the greddy E Manage,what do you suggest between these i mentioned??

Apexi VAFC
Fields SFC
HKS Super AFR???????????????????????????????????????????
Old 07-01-2002, 09:20 PM   #2
blownteggy

i have the hks super afr. e manage system is fairly new. i know that you have to purchase all of the software and a couple of harness's which is more than the fields, hks, and the apex
Old 07-04-2002, 01:03 AM   #3
thermal
Banning Machine

i think it is an awesome product. it has more adjustability. however you will have to use a PC to program the unit, unlike the VAFC which displays all set points and adjust on the spot. i do not have any experience with this product, so i really can not give you a valid point......just an opinion.

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2002, 03:56 PM   #4
Boosted3g

If you have to use a piggy back i would use the AFC. Its simple, cheap, easy to install, and it works decent.