::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2001, 09:02 AM   #1
97lude

To All H-T.com Members

First let me welcome you to the board. Feel free to post as you want but keep in mind this is not H-T.com You don't run this board so keep the trash talking to a minimum. I won't debate the topic that cLOwNy or how ever he writes deserved some comments. Especially when he talks about smoking cronic while driving, but he apologized and deserves not to get picked on. So welcome, and enjoy.
Old 11-21-2001, 09:10 AM   #2
urbanlegend21

i am from HT, but came before this MRCLOWNY thing arose but dtill have one question:
Don't you think allowing such blatent ignorance not to be put down will have a deteremental effect to the board? Letting posts like that go without a word of its stupidity will allow others like him to ruin this board with posts of ignorant racing stories and such?
I don't want to be dick being the new guy but this fella got what he deserved.
Old 11-21-2001, 09:15 AM   #3
97lude

I'm not debating the fact that he got what he deserved. But he did finally appolize for it and it needed to end there. That was my point. Trash talking is going to happen on every board,personally it makes reading some posts very interesting, but I would just like to have it not get out of hand.
Old 11-21-2001, 09:21 AM   #4
PrinceOfDarkness

Hello,My name is Knightsport.

I'm not an asshole,but I play one on the internet.

Sorry,I'm confrontational by nature.

But I'm old,so I guess it doesn't matter.
Old 11-21-2001, 09:25 AM   #5
VTC_CiViC

Quote:
Originally posted by PrinceOfDarkness

LOL, Knight! Welcome aboard :o
Old 11-21-2001, 09:28 AM   #6
Chief
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by PrinceOfDarkness

LOL
Funny...

As I had stated earlier (and to support what 97lude was saying), I don't think anyone has a problem with heated discussions. It makes for entertaining reading at times. All we ask is that people use common sense and don't directly harass/degrade other users. Not cool. Address the issues, challenge what others post - by all means... just don't resort to 4th grade name calling, that's all. ::
Old 11-21-2001, 09:57 AM   #7
PrinceOfDarkness

Quote:
Originally posted by webmaster

LOL
Funny...

As I had stated earlier (and to support what 97lude was saying), I don't think anyone has a problem with heated discussions. It makes for entertaining reading at times. All we ask is that people use common sense and don't directly harass/degrade other users. Not cool. Address the issues, challenge what others post - by all means... just don't resort to 4th grade name calling, that's all. ::

You pee pee head. :p
Old 11-21-2001, 10:01 AM   #8
Chief
Banned

doh!
Old 11-21-2001, 10:28 AM   #9
PrinceOfDarkness

Quote:
Originally posted by webmaster
doh!

Sorry,couldn't resist. ::
Old 11-21-2001, 03:55 PM   #10
Matrix

Yeah,
I think my pal 97lude and I were being a little lenient, maybe to get more posts flowing in the board (maybe it was just me?). I think that particular thread was a bit of a wake up call, and we can take a hint. I would like to keep this site cool, and avoid a "clubsi.com" situation at all costs.
Thanx.
Old 11-23-2001, 12:51 AM   #11
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

I just don't wanna see this site turn into a bullshit site like half the other ones out there. I mean here you can have a great conversation about cars with people. Each to their own right? So lets not ruin an otherwise DOPE website. The moderators and all the people that made this site deserve MAD props for creating what I think is the best forum board IN THA WORLD!!! I don't think that anyone (including me) has the right to talk smak on this site and ruin it. Of course their are going to be arguements but lets keep it kool peeps....please
Thanks
Peace

P.S. There are a lot of us that think like this. I'm sure I have the backing of a lot of people on here to keep this a fun and great site that it already is.
P.P.S. Thanks guys once again for making a killer website.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2001, 11:53 AM   #12
laughin2.2

I'm a memeber of every other board. Might as well be nice and add this one to the favorites list.