::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > Electronics/Sound/Security Systems
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2003, 10:18 AM   #1
97CivicBoy

Need Help on installing tweeters!!!!!

I just got some tweeters off of ebay..and i have no clu how to put them in my car..i've heard they're pretty easy to put in...i have a 97 civic...and i want to put them in the front...can someoe please tell me how to do this....thank u
97CivicBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2003, 05:37 PM   #2
sc0rch

um...well you prolly need to buy a roll of 18-16 guage wire 1st.....did you get the mounting things with um? or does your car already have tweeters in it somewhere...like on the doors.......if you dont have the mounting kit you may have to let them hang somewhere in the car untill you can get a kit.......it make it so that you can drill a hold in the plastic somewhere on the car and stick the mounts inside then the tweeters inside the mounts......your gonna have to beable to hide the wires too less you want it to look like poop
Old 01-19-2003, 11:19 PM   #3
97CivicBoy

yeh....

it came wtih some sticky things u can use to mount..and no i dont have holes..ima jus stick them onto the doors..upper panel...but how dou do it...like where do i wire it and all that shit...thanx
Old 01-21-2003, 11:27 AM   #4
97CivicBoy

yo does ne one know how to do this

can ne one help me out wiht this or what..come on i thought u guys were experts at this...lol...or amatures or watever..someone help me out..i wanna put these in..so far i got a pioneer head unit..pioneer 6.5s in teh front, infinity 6x9s reference and an 8" bazooka bass tube..need some tweeters in teh front to even out the treble...tell me what u think of they system

peaCe
Old 01-21-2003, 12:58 PM   #5
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

depending where you want to connect them (and what type they are!!).. You'll most likely need to get the wire in to the door pannel and hook them up in parallel with your door speakers..

so + to + (tweet to 6.5)
and - to - (tweet to 6.5)

If you want people to hel you better, you really should describe your situation better..
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote