::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2001, 06:16 PM   #1
Lovebuzz13

Exclamation Poop!

Well, today sucked majorly. I got hit in the parking lot at school. I was backing out of my spot, some guy was cutting through the parking lot, and he hit me! AARRGGHH!! I'm so mad. Now we're having insurance battles. I wasn't even pissed at the guy, he was really nice and cool- but my car!! It really sucks. The cop said he couldn't put anyone at fault for it, so he left it 50/50. Hopefully the insurance companies will work it out and he'll have to pay. He didn't even have a mark on his car. He was driving a GIANT dodge SUV. So far....I need a new trunk, new back bumper, new tail lights, a new little piece that is under the tail lights kinda connected to the trunk, and i have a dent on the right panel. I can't really afford the $500 deductable, so his insurance better be paying for it. I'm so pissed, my car didn't have one ding on it. I need another car to drive, I hate having to drive it around looking like that....damn it. Well, I'm done venting now...
Old 12-03-2001, 07:02 PM   #2
TruHeel142

Poop???

Nice way of saying it. That sucks major, but hopefully it'll work out good Don't let him win!!!
Old 12-03-2001, 10:12 PM   #3
Lovebuzz13

Quote:
Originally posted by TruHeel142
Poop???

Nice way of saying it. That sucks major, but hopefully it'll work out good Don't let him win!!!

Well, I just got my car broken into too- so this day really sucks
Old 12-11-2001, 04:02 PM   #4
Whtehnda93DXSdn
It has 4 Doors...

Damn I'm sorry to hear that man.I hoep that you can get it worked out w/ the insurance so your ride wil be fixed and back rolllin tight....
Old 12-12-2001, 12:43 AM   #5
Lovebuzz13

Quote:
Originally posted by Whtehnda93DXSdn
Damn I'm sorry to hear that man.I hoep that you can get it worked out w/ the insurance so your ride wil be fixed and back rolllin tight....

Well hopefully it will be in the shop by the end of this week. It's almost done getting fixed from that jerk who broke into it...

The other guy's insurance said they have to call me back at the end of this week to see if they'll pay. They're so slow with everything. I'm not going to drive it around with the back all screwed up...it sucks.
Old 12-12-2001, 02:01 AM   #6
eXNBP

I hate people that dont know how to back out
Old 12-12-2001, 02:03 AM   #7
eXNBP

Quote:
Originally posted by Whtehnda93DXSdn
Damn I'm sorry to hear that man.
Shes not a man
Old 12-12-2001, 11:59 PM   #8
Lovebuzz13

Quote:
Originally posted by eXNBP
I hate people that dont know how to back out

Are you saying I can't back out? I hope not. It wasn't me having the problem backing out, it was the guy cutting around the parking lot speeding with 5 people in his car. So, maybe you need to clarify or redirect your comment.
Old 12-13-2001, 12:00 AM   #9
Lovebuzz13

Quote:
Originally posted by eXNBP
Shes not a man

And yes, you're right, I'm not a man.
Old 12-13-2001, 02:52 AM   #10
azn_nite_ryder

well if he was soo good about it.... why did u need to call cops?? you guys just swap insurance and boom his pays for it.... its that simple....
well i hope you get things worked out... but im affraid that you might be out 5 bills man... i feel for ya... but if it was his fault and he knows it.. you shouldnt have involved a cop... simple trade of numbers and names would of had you set... good luck man
Old 12-15-2001, 02:28 AM   #11
Lovebuzz13

Quote:
Originally posted by azn_nite_ryder
well if he was soo good about it.... why did u need to call cops?? you guys just swap insurance and boom his pays for it.... its that simple....
well i hope you get things worked out... but im affraid that you might be out 5 bills man... i feel for ya... but if it was his fault and he knows it.. you shouldnt have involved a cop... simple trade of numbers and names would of had you set... good luck man

Well, after he hit me he wanted to call the cops- Plus since it was at school there were already cops all over the place. The insurance is the only one being a pain about it- he admitted to hitting me, they're just trying to stall on it. They finally went to check out my car, so I think this guys going to have to pay for it.