FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2002, 10:27 PM   #41
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by FeelMyRide
Missy Elliot is the WUH-MAN!!
That is my opinion and its RIGHT!
You wanna fight me on that.. let's go!

I got your back on this one girl!!! And what the hell is wrong with women rappers???? Goodness...they are just as talented as the men...if not more than some of them. I like trina, eve, lil kim (she's got some f**ked up lyrics!)...they all have talent. Same with the women basketball players. Granted I don't like watchin the females as much as the males but they could still pound me into the ground if I tried to play against them.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2002, 10:39 PM   #42
tightteg52

Quote:
Originally posted by 4jacks

Damn... I'm speechless ... Well Said.. .

And yea... biggie wasn't really all that good.. and I'm East Coast
hehe same hear im east cost and i think biggie sucked goat balls! pac owned plain and simple pac owned all in the rap industry and would continue to if he still lived!
Old 04-07-2002, 10:42 PM   #43
tightteg52

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX

I got your back on this one girl!!! And what the hell is wrong with women rappers???? Goodness...they are just as talented as the men...if not more than some of them. I like trina, eve, lil kim (she's got some f**ked up lyrics!)...they all have talent. Same with the women basketball players. Granted I don't like watchin the females as much as the males but they could still pound me into the ground if I tried to play against them.

once again to each there own! but i think trina sucks(lyrical content is lackin no vocal skills) eve is kool shes had soem kick ass songs but some pop crap too! lil is a played out ho! i hate everything associated with bad boy records!
Old 04-07-2002, 10:44 PM   #44
FeelMyRide

Quote:
Originally posted by tightteg52
i hate everything associated with bad boy records!

me too
bad boy records
Old 04-07-2002, 10:52 PM   #45
DsBlu01CivEX

They all can still rap better than I can....and they all make a ton more money than me too. So whether they are played out, associtated with a particular group, or their lyrics suck....they are still more talented than me and make more $$ than me. So I still gotta pay them some respect

Old 04-07-2002, 11:08 PM   #46
tightteg52

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
They all can still rap better than I can....and they all make a ton more money than me too. So whether they are played out, associtated with a particular group, or their lyrics suck....they are still more talented than me and make more $$ than me. So I still gotta pay them some respect

i say give respect where respect is due and it is not due to crap artists that make there money off ppl that follow trends like frickin sheep!
Old 04-07-2002, 11:10 PM   #47
DsBlu01CivEX

Baaa...I didnt say I owned any of their music!

Old 04-08-2002, 12:24 AM   #48
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by Maxvla
i give it up to the ultimate musician. mozart.

yeah, 5th symphony with techno beats, pump up the volume and your trunk will pop up.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2002, 09:04 AM   #49
4jacks

Quote:
hehe same hear im east cost and i think biggie sucked goat balls! pac owned plain and simple pac owned all in the rap industry and would continue to if he still lived!

DON'T SAY THAT ! he's really in Africa Awaiting his ComeBack.

Happy Honda'ing
4jacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2002, 09:20 AM   #50
tightteg52

Quote:
Originally posted by 4jacks

DON'T SAY THAT ! he's really in Africa Awaiting his ComeBack.

oh so he left his beach house in jamacaf for africa!! Actually he just got cosmetic suergery and is now fronting as dmx!
Old 04-08-2002, 09:53 AM   #51
Honda_Gurl

what happened to the group hug??

i think female rappers are just as good as male rappers, it's just that there aren't as many of them. eve is but i really do not like trina much cause of her lyrics.

oh and btw, women's basketball is boring to watch imo
Old 04-10-2002, 07:28 PM   #52
Incubus

It's all about Bach!!!
Anyway, I give marginal respect to the boy bands and Britney Spears types because they have good stage presence, they work hard on the choreography, and they tend to put on a good show. I'm not really into that type of music, but I do have to say it's fun to dance to!
Me personally I like Techno and Metal.......not the wussy no musical talent metal that is popular right now, but old school '80's and early 90's metal like Metallica, Pantera, Dream Theater, Guns 'n Roses, etc......but everyone has their own personal tastes and I respect everyone's tastes, and besides I pretty much like any type of music.
Hey ladies, if you wanna hear good music from a great singer who is (according to females I've talked to) hot, check out a singer named Tarkan. He's from turkey but he's just released an album in english.....it's pretty good. He's all the rage in Europe so I'm pretty sure if he gets play in the US, he'll get reasonably popular here as well.
Old 04-11-2002, 05:02 PM   #53
toykilla

Quote:

Well the thing is. MOST not all but MOST ppl that hate boy bands hate them for the fact that there little sisters blast the crap and big brothers hate there sis music! Also some ppl dont find the music very DEEP for the fact that half of there stuff(thats a conservative number) is NOT writen by them if you look at eminem,2pac,linkin park you notice they write there own stuff thats what erks me! To see some boys that can't sing get rich of someone elses lyrics. I know the writer getspaid and agrees to it but they dont get TRUE credit for it! oh well my rant is over.

ps ludebitch(eminem rules!!)

the radio has killed linken park, I had their cd before they were even known but when the radio found out about them. they started to suck, gotta love when the radio plays the same 15 songs 24-7 and 3 of them are linken park songs. i cant stand to listen to linken park now.
Old 04-11-2002, 08:10 PM   #54
Incubus

The best was System of a Down......I started listening to them a year and a half before they got play on the radio and everyone said they sucked when I played it for them......then they get airplay and everyone loves them suddenly.
Old 04-12-2002, 12:02 PM   #55
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by Incubus

Me personally I like Techno and Metal.......not the wussy no musical talent metal that is popular right now, but old school '80's and early 90's metal like Metallica, Pantera, Dream Theater, Guns 'n Roses, etc......but everyone has their own personal tastes and I respect everyone's tastes, and besides I pretty much like any type of music.
Hey ladies, if you wanna hear good music from a great singer who is (according to females I've talked to) hot, check out a singer named Tarkan. He's from turkey but he's just released an album in english.....it's pretty good. He's all the rage in Europe so I'm pretty sure if he gets play in the US, he'll get reasonably popular here as well.

yep metal rocks, techno even more. As for tarkan, he sounds better in turkish than in english. he was very popular in europe for the sikidim song, and they were expecting him to become a second Michael Jackson ( without the surgery from a black male to a white female ). If u have audiogalaxy you can try this songs: sikidim, and kiss. it's more like the euro pop (not crappy)

P.S. Do not download any of his songs in chinese

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote