Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2001, 12:47 PM   #1
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

MSD install instructions

i used a msd 6a box with the blaster 2 coil. very strait forward install

FRIST if your going to do this dissconnect your battery. its easy, much easyer than i could have imagined to install this mod. you connect the big red(+) and big black(-) from your msd6a box to your battery, and then you take the white and run it to the blue wire from your old coil, i pulled the harness and hacked it up, i had 3 wires a black with yellow stripe, a yellow, and a blue, the black and yellow are both positive i connected them and ran it to the thin red wire from the msd box. then the coil, orange to positve and black to negitive off the msd box, conneting the wires to the coil. then just mount them where ever you want to and your good to go, overall install time including not being able to find the right socket to take my old coil off, 30 mins. NOTE: this was done on a usdm h22a1 equiped with an external coil, i know the jdm ones are internal, and same with civic si's. im sure theres more but i know those 2 for sure. if its internal, you'll need to find what wires from where you need to grab in order to make it work.

after it was installed i restet my ecu and the first thing i noticed was idel was lot better. i didnt have a shitty idel, but it just felt better, dont ask why. and i think i had a better mid upper range power, it kinda feels like it, but its hard to tell, kinda like an intake.

if i left something out, please tell me im doing this from in my head from 3 days ago

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
Old 09-22-2001, 03:10 PM   #2
VN-Tec

A** i taught u :(

Closed Thread