::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Photo Exchange
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2003, 08:43 AM   #1
soundspeed

Head on collisions suck

I while ago i posted i pic of my car here for everyone to check out. (body kit) It's the Green hatchback. I just thought i'd share a little story with everyone. About three weeks ago i was driving home with my girlfriend. I had driven on this road about a hundred times but on this one day I was at the wrong place at the wrong time. I was coming over a hill and when i got on the other side a car going the opposite direction was cut off and swerved right in to my lane. I had about a half second to react, and unfortunatly was in a head on collision. It was by far the scariest thing that has ever happened to me. My girlfriend got whiplash pretty bad and will have permanent damage in her neck. I ended up with a very badly broken leg. Tibia and Fibia are both broken. I ended up with rod in my leg the entire length of the bone. I was in the hospital for a week, and was told it will be three months before i'm aloud to put any weight on it. Witch sucks big time because my entire summer is ruined, and I am starting school in september. My car is completely totaled. Three years of hard work, all that time and money spent on the car and it was all taken from me in a matter of seconds. I will never reget doing anything i did to the car because i loved everything about the build up. Just thought i'd share this story with you guys. Seatbelts and airbags realy do save lives. And I can't wait to start my next project car.
soundspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2003, 08:51 AM   #2
SolPol

Sorry to hear that man, good luck.
Old 06-27-2003, 10:01 AM   #3
DJWURM

Man that sucks, i know the feeling, i was in a wreck with my first car that i competely rebuilt, 1959 vw bug. spent 2 years and completely rebuilt from ground up and one guy who wasnt paying attention, took it from me and cause me permanent damage to my back and i have migraines every few weeks because of it..

just be glad that your alive, and best wishes for you and your girls recovery