.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2002, 12:43 AM   #1
swtenlow

April 20th - Import Xpression Meet in VA - BBQ, Models & Cars!!

Hello everyone...new here to the forum...names Kevin...Just wanted to introduce and invite everyone to the BBQ Import Xpression is hosting in Virginia. There will also be models coming down to take some pictures of the local cars for advertisements, flyers and major magazines...all car enthusiasts are welcome...all i ask is that if you are going please email me with the number of people and cars you are coming with so we can estimate how much food is needed..its all free...Hope to see you all there...

This is going to be a big meet over 150 cars and 300+ peopleare confirmed so we have decided to do this...We will be giving away 10 FREE CAR REGISTRATIONS + EXPRESS ENTRY to the ten overall most modified cars [show quality] to our show at the Virginia International Raceway on June 15th. Thats right guys...TEN FREE registrations along with 2 free tickets per registration...so bring your cars!!

The BBQ will take place at the Lake Fairfax Park at LOT 1 on April 20th @ Noon sharp!

Heres the map of the area..

The address is:
1400 Lake Fairfax Drive
Reston, VA 20190

Phone number is:
703-471-5415

Heres the directions from the VA area.

Lake Fairfax Park may be reached by taking Beltway Exit 47A which is Route 7 or Leesburg Pike west to a left on Baron Cameron Avenue to the second left on Lake Fairfax Drive

Please feel free to bring any extra food or drinks...

Remember it's first come first serve!!

heres my email...swtenlow@aol.com...remember...email me if you are coming!!

Could a moderator please make this a sticky pleaseee