::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Photo Exchange
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2004, 03:59 PM   #1
GirlRacer

My CRX, Post vandalism

oh yes, these pictures make me physically ill.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg crx1.jpg (144.8 KB, 148 views)
Old 08-24-2004, 04:01 PM   #2
GirlRacer

Attached Images
File Type: jpg crx3.jpg (166.3 KB, 142 views)
Old 08-24-2004, 04:17 PM   #3
soundspeed

That sucks, I hate people who do shit like that.

The Only Replacement For Displacement...Is Technology
soundspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 04:43 PM   #4
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

that really blows. when did that happen ?

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 04:51 PM   #5
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

What the hell? So, what happened? Details please......

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 05:17 PM   #6
GirlRacer

May 17, 2004- Bryan first calls STB Motors about working on the 1989 Honda CRX. Phone call was placed to “Brock's” (owner of STB Motors) cellular phone first. He was in Texas and said to deliver the CRX the next day. Bryan explained to “Brock” the work we needed performed on the car and explained that the car was not running and that Bryan would have to trailer it to STB Motors and leave it with them.

May 18, 2004- Bryan calls STB Motors again because he had to work overtime and would not be able to deliver it until May 19, 2004. “Brock” said that would be ok and to call the shop (STB Motors) and let them know as he was still in Texas. Bryan called the shop and talked to someone employed by STB Motors and they told him to bring the Honda CRX over.

May 19, 2004- Bryan arrives at STB Motors with the Honda CRX on a trailer and discovered that “Brock” had obviously not communicated with his Brother or anyone else at the shop regarding the Honda CRX. Bryan went through the list of repairs that were necessary to the shop help and they said they could not get on it for two weeks and to bring it back. Bryan then informed them (in elevated tones and with very descriptive words) that he had been told to bring it in that day. The shop help retreated to get the "Brother" and Bryan went through the scenario and list of repairs for the second time with him. “The brother” said it would be a couple of weeks before they could get to it but it would be ok to leave it there. Bryan then unloads the Honda CRX and leaves it in the care of STB Motors.

May 21, 2004- Annie gets call from Tulsa Police Department at approximately 8:30 p.m. informing her that her 1989 Honda CRX-Si has been vandalized while in the care of STB Motors. Police inform Annie that a woman was allowed to drive her car on their property and subsequently came inside asking which car was Annie’s car and that she intended to do it harm. Shop workers pointed out Annie’s car to woman and she got back into her car and rammed her car into Annie’s car three to four times.

May 24, 2004- Annie’s father, Bryan, travels to STB Motors with a trailer with the intent of removing the 1989 Honda CRX-Si. The shop owner, “Brock” was not present at this time and Bryan spoke with “the brother” and another shop worker. Bryan asked how they wanted to handle the situation. (The Situation being the damages and repairing them.) They said that Shawn Berry, the boyfriend of the vandal, was going to pay them for the damages to their property and the cars. Bryan stated “I really don't care who pays them for the repairs as long as the repairs are made.” Bryan gave them two options 1.) he would take the car and have estimates drawn up and they could pay for the repairs, or 2.) he would leave the car at STB Motors and they could make the repairs. They said if he would leave the Honda CRX there they would fix it and it would be cheaper as they do that sort of work anyway. Bryan said that would be fine and left the CRX there.

June 25, 2004- Annie calls shop (STB Motors) number, 688-2692 & spoke with “Brock”, shop owner to check status on the progress of her Honda CRX and learns that the car has not been moved and/or touched. Annie asks “Brock” how much money he needed to fix the car and “Brock” refuses to give Annie any amounts stating that it was Shawn Berry's responsibility since his girlfriend was the crazy girl who crashed the CRX and he was waiting for Shawn Berry. Annie visits STB Motors that same day (June 25, 2004) and witnessed Shawn Berry pay “Brock” a large amount of money (in cash). Annie then spoke with “Brock” at length and he promises that the Honda CRX would be completely finished in two weeks.

July 9, 2004- Annie calls STB Motors to check on Honda CRX as it was promised to be done by this date. There was no answer, Annie leaves a message, receives no call back. Later this night, Annie drives by STB Motors to check on the Honda CRX and found it had not been moved from the spot Bryan dropped it off in on May 17, 2004.

July 12, 2004- Annie calls once more to check on the Honda CRX, there was no answer, Annie leaves another message, receives no call back. Annie calls Bryan, had a conference with Ms. Martin, Attorney and informed Bryan McDonald he could pick up the Honda CRX. Bryan picked up the CRX + 1 used bumper they'd received from somewhere, unknown. Bryan inquires repeatedly as to the name of their insurance carrier, they refused to give him the name of their insurance.

July 20, 2004- Annie has a conference with Ms. Martin, Attorney, regarding the facts of this case and she generates and mails out a demand letter to STB Motors specifying 10 days from the date of the letter to answer.

August 13, 2004- STB Motors fails to respond to demand letter sent in the mail from Ms. Martin and Annie files Small Claims case in Tulsa County Courthouse.

August 18, 2004- Annie checks www.OSCN.net and finds that STB Motors has been successfully served per their registered service agent: Tuncay Senkal.
Old 08-24-2004, 05:56 PM   #7
pbateson

I am sorry for your car got vandalism.

If your car cannot be repair anymore. Get a another car and dont wasted all the money on your red car. It been a salvage title on your car.
Old 08-25-2004, 03:17 PM   #8
pbateson

You need to find a another shop to repair your car. Is your car is still running?
Old 08-25-2004, 03:58 PM   #9
GirlRacer

Quote:
Originally posted by pbateson
You need to find a another shop to repair your car. Is your car is still running?

and thank you for your comments Paul, my car is not running and it is being taken to another shop tomorrow.
Old 08-26-2004, 03:34 PM   #10
GirlRacer

update-My car was dropped off at the new shop today and they were VERY professional and considerate

I'll keep everyone posted. Looks like my car will be kept LOCKED INSIDE now!
Old 08-27-2004, 12:32 AM   #11
pbateson

Your green mustang is still there?
Old 08-27-2004, 12:54 AM   #12
blind34_1

whoa, is this a different thread or did a couple of posts get removed?

sucks about your car. does insurance cover all that bs? (i read the whole story yesterday, but didnt recall anything about if your insurance was going to help)
blind34_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 11:21 AM   #13
GirlRacer

I still have my Mustang Paul.

And blind-I didn't have any insurance on my car as the car doesn't run, isn't in danger of moving, and isn't going to be anywhere near a road for awhile. So no, I have no insurance help.

The shop fixed the 2-3 other cars involved in this accident, they just aren't wanting to fix mine. That's why I filed a small claims case on them.

Court day is Sept. 30. Wish me luck
Old 08-27-2004, 06:56 PM   #14
mylittlecivic

damn that sucks. I hope everything gets worked out. btw i love your liscence plate.

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 07:58 PM   #15
Kyle
elyK

They gave you altezzas?...damn that really sucks...seriously though, sorry about your car...I don't understand why people feel the need to mess with other peoples' belongings

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 10:12 PM   #16
GirlRacer

Anna- thanx, about the license plate

I dunno why anyone messes with anyone's ride. In my opinion, you just DO NOT go there.
Old 08-27-2004, 10:34 PM   #17
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally posted by GirlRacer
In my opinion, you just DO NOT go there.

yeah, there are limits and vandalising someones car is beyond that limit.

oh best of luck with the rex in the new shop

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2004, 12:15 AM   #18
Violent Apathy

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyle
They gave you altezzas?

I'm sorry but that just cracked me up, haha.

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Hunter S. Thompson, 1937-2005
Violent Apathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2004, 10:54 AM   #19
GirlRacer

Well, you'll all be relieved to know the stock tails are going back in
Old 08-29-2004, 02:16 AM   #20
mylittlecivic

Quote:
yeah, there are limits and vandalising someones car is beyond that limit.

yea a few weeks ago my friend put ricky martin stickers on this guys car as a joke, so tonight at the movie the guys put custom stickers on our cars. on mine they had "lesbians rule" and "rainbow power" then on the other girls they put "i love *this guy she really hates*" any way she got really mad I didnt care too much im not a lesbian but i know theyd like me to be. Anyways after that my car battery died and this cop harrased us on another note, glad to hear about the tails quin.

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2004, 02:33 AM   #21
pbateson

Quote:
Originally posted by mylittlecivic
yea a few weeks ago my friend put ricky martin stickers on this guys car as a joke, so tonight at the movie the guys put custom stickers on our cars. on mine they had "lesbians rule" and "rainbow power" then on the other girls they put "i love *this guy she really hates*" any way she got really mad I didnt care too much im not a lesbian but i know theyd like me to be. Anyways after that my car battery died and this cop harrased us on another note, glad to hear about the tails quin.

Oh man!
Old 09-12-2004, 02:06 AM   #22
MAXed Out
6th Gear

It sucks what happened to u. I hate assholes who would do something like that.
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
MAXed Out is offline   Reply With Quote