::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Tech Talk > Wheels, Tires, Suspension, and Brakes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2003, 02:38 PM   #1
PooH DiGGLianO

Air Ride/Air Suspension. What's the Deal

Hey Guys. Most of us out there slam our car to the ground by use of coilover and/or springs. I love having a lowered car. It causes your car to become more aerodynamic. In other words faster. But unfortunately I have a steep driveway.

In other words, How's the ride on it? I heard it was rough, as in bouncy. Is air bags better than cylinders. I live in both rain and snow area. Let me know from those of you with experience on this type of suspension. Thanx
Old 01-08-2003, 02:00 PM   #2
crashoveride

there great, but not for performance....there really for show and cruzing
Old 01-23-2003, 02:38 PM   #3
SlammdAccord

If you wanna do something to make your car a real show car...go for em! I pulled a few trophies with em this past show season. They absolutely suck for handling, and everyday driving. That was the part i hated the worst out of everything! On the highway the car would pull in different directions if the cylinders had different air pressures. They were fun, but not when i got a ticket and had to go to inspections. But to help you out, if your going for a show car, definitely do them, in that department you cant lose. But as your everyday driver, i wouldnt recomend them at all. If youd like to know anything else feel free to ask me.