Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2001, 10:07 AM   #1
IBPimp2U

Hot Import Nights 2002 Jan 26

Hello all,
Well I just signed up for this sight so I guess Im still a newby. I came from Team-Integra.net and G2IC to see how this sight is. So far not too bad.

Well I wanted to say that members of the above two sights will be making there presents known at the next HIN Jan 26 in San D So cali. I hope to see some of you there. I will be bringing a friend that taks pix for some major co.'s so he might just do alittle somthing for us. If you want some good pix of you and your ride or just you find me and I will have them made and send them to you or post them here on the sight.

Im hoping that this sight will have a good turnout. The head for Team-integra will be at the show and the Head of "Area6" will also be there. Joe. He also is the owner of 20/20 autobody and was on last months Import Tuner. The Green Turbo Wagon.

Well I hope to see you all there. I cant wait to drive my teg. It has been 7 or 8 months since I have last seen it. (im stuck in japan right now, there are skyline GTR's every fricking where.)
Old 11-29-2001, 01:42 AM   #2
Whtehnda93DXSdn
It has 4 Doors...

welcome to HS.com....

Damnmust be nice seeing all the Skylines running around....
TO bad I'm not out west or I would be there but I'll be catching HIN over here on the East Coast.....::
Old 11-29-2001, 11:38 AM   #3
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

welcome to HS..

Keep us posted on what happens Maybe you can do some show coverage for us less fortunate peeps that arent going to get to attend..
Old 11-29-2001, 01:12 PM   #4
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

WELCOME TO HS!

Quote:
Originally posted by Racing Rice
welcome to HS..

Keep us posted on what happens Maybe you can do some show coverage for us less fortunate peeps that arent going to get to attend..

Yeah, us eastsiders don't get to see the fun stuff.....
Old 11-29-2001, 02:44 PM   #5
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

sup man.
can't wait to see pics.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2001, 02:46 PM   #6
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by Civic_Addict
WELCOME TO HS!

Yeah, us eastsiders don't get to see the fun stuff.....
or us friggen eskimo igloo living canadians.
Side note: No we don't live in igloos and i am not an eskimo. Peeps think we do and are though.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

Old 11-29-2001, 02:59 PM   #7
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:
Originally posted by dereks civic

or us friggen eskimo igloo living canadians.
Side note: No we don't live in igloos and i am not an eskimo. Peeps think we do and are though.

You don't? You aren't? That's odd.....

Old 11-30-2001, 11:12 AM   #8
Honda_Gurl

I'm hoping to get to drive down there...(sheesh...like a 13 hour drive) i went to the HIN website to look for ticket info and they're not selling yet. anyone know when or how to buy the tickets besides waiting in line on the 26th??

looking forward to seeing all the phat cars! we don't see many here
Old 12-01-2001, 05:42 AM   #9
IBPimp2U

OK well not too much of an update but here you go. Buying tickets, well I dont know about you but it dosnt save you time nor do you get that (im better than you and more important because i got a ticket, higher than you status) rush. So just go get the ticket when you get there. it take 1 entire min. to get. WOW!!

Now as for the pix of the show. Well trust me there will be plenty of then. I have some from the past shows. If you want to see them the sight is on my profile. So check it out. Rihght now Im working so I cant update it. But later on in the morning I will get on and add the rest. I hope to make it a little more user friendly. Now as for the show comming up. Well lest say that Kodak dosnt have enough film to sell that i can take pix wiht. My eyes will become the camera. So dont worrie there will be many many pix posted.

O and for the pix of HID and HIN sorry but Im not going to seperate them by show and date, but for now on I will. I guess I could do the old ones but I just dont have the time right now. So I hope to see you all there. And soon to come pix of my beat up teg. My poor baby got taged many times with a baseball bat. Not a good thing.
Old 12-01-2001, 05:47 AM   #10
IBPimp2U

PS I forgot to add that I will be taking PIX of the cars here in Japan so that you all can some what have the same sight I do.

Skylines
Slivias
Imprezas
And some really tight vans. Yep VANS.

Trust me, here everything is realllllllly small. So vans are all over.
Some of these pix you will never think could be true.
Old 12-01-2001, 11:17 AM   #11
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by IBPimp2U

And soon to come pix of my beat up teg. My poor baby got taged many times with a baseball bat. Not a good thing.
whoa whoa whoa whoa.....WHOA!@!!!!! back the truck up a little bit......no a little more....nope...ahh there we go......SAY WHAT???

Old 12-01-2001, 12:06 PM   #12
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:
Originally posted by dereks civic

whoa whoa whoa whoa.....WHOA!@!!!!! back the truck up a little bit......no a little more....nope...ahh there we go......SAY WHAT???

That's what I'm saying. Your teg got tagged by a baseball bat?
Old 12-01-2001, 12:52 PM   #13
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by Civic_Addict

That's what I'm saying. Your teg got tagged by a baseball bat?

Im with these guys... Whats the story on that..???

Thats not cool at all.
Old 12-02-2001, 04:52 AM   #14
IBPimp2U

well if you want the story on that look in the integra forum and you will see it. im going to post it in a day. (shhhhhhhhh! im at work) lol. that and im a day inhead of you. so. look in a day or 2 and you will see it.