::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Accord
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2002, 12:54 PM   #1
djkenc

GReddy EVO Exhaust

i have a 97 accord lx and it seems like everywhere i see i noticed that this exhaust would onlee fit the ex model. i emailed greddy and asked if it would fit and they said that it might fit depending if the catalytic convertor has a 3 bolt flange or a 2 bolt on. i really am not sure if it is 3 or 2. i tried looking under the car to see wat they are talking about but i have no clue. i tried looking in my stupid haynes repair manual to see but it doesn't tell me shit. i guess my question is that has nebody ever tried installing this exhaust in the same car as mines and has it been successful? is there like different kinds of lx models. (one's wit a 3 bolt flange and ones wit a 2 bolt) also howcome the greddy headers are onlee for ex models? wat is so different? (juss cuz of vtec?) or wat?
Old 05-13-2002, 01:55 AM   #2
accordboy00

IMO, You should just go with the SP exhaust. Thats what I have and it's awesome. The gains are noticeable and the sound is nice and deep, w/o rice. You might not like the ground clearance, though.
Old 05-21-2002, 11:07 PM   #3
AcCoRd97Lx

www.geocities.com/teampurespeed2k/chuck.html

i have a greddy on my LX, it'll fit trust me. you just have to take it to a muffler shop to have them weld a second cat or something like that, i got mine free cuz i know the dude but shouldn't be that much money...great exhaust i love it