::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Civic/Del Sol
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2001, 01:08 AM   #1
STDHatchback91

4th gen help

Hey, i have a 91 hatchback standard (4 speed, for now =)...). I want to see some interior pics, i know seeing that i dont have a center console (e-brake, shifter), that it's different, but i also think the dashboard is different. Also i got a digital dash clock from and Si that is supposed to fit, but i can't see where. And the dash seems more basic than it should be. I don't know anyone with a 4 gen civic or crx to compare. I am getting the center console, i'm pretty sure how that goes, i just wanna make sure it'll fit right. Also if a higher model is different and i like it, i can gt a full dash brand new forlike $400-450. So if anyone can post up some good interior pics, i'd appreciate it. Also while we're on the 4g subject, i have a DC Sports front upper strut brace i will be puttin on soon, but the fuse box looks like it might get in the way, so if anyone can help me out with this (pics would be good too) it would also be appreciated. Thanks ahead of time...
-Deze-
Old 12-08-2001, 06:12 PM   #2
90civiclxryder

ill post some pics tommorow cause its dark out now, i got the dc front strut bar too, and last night when i was looking at it i saw the situation with the fuse box, ill ask some people and get back to you with an answer
Old 12-09-2001, 06:24 PM   #3
90civiclxryder

theres some pics of my interior, ill take some better ones once i get some free time