::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Civic/Del Sol
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2001, 02:30 AM   #1
MOE

any 1 in so,cali???

whats up every 1, im looking to have my door side moldings and liscence plate housing on my trunk shaved on my 96 civic 4 dr, i was wondering if any1 knows a shop in so,cali that can do this and do a pretty good job.
this is my first time here and its pretty kool, thanx for making this site to whoever is responsible.
see ya all moe
Old 11-27-2001, 08:20 PM   #2
Whtehnda93DXSdn
It has 4 Doors...

Welcome to HS.com fellow sedan owner....

I would recommend looking around and get pricing from some of th local shops and ask for references of work to look at so you know the quality of the shop you might go to use. A place might be cheap but the job you might get might end up costing you to go elsewhere to fix what they don't do or finish...

I hope you find somewhere at a good price or someone can recommend you something in that area more specific...

I hope this might help a little....
Old 11-28-2001, 03:45 PM   #3
Impact23

There are a few places in so cal that do excellent work where I would take my car. You could try JT Autobody though.... they are where I would go to get mine done. They do clean shave jobs and do custom kits there. If you have the idea they can make it happen for you. Alot of my Team goes there as well as all the big named guys in so cal show circuit. They are very reasonably priced and don't lag like many other shops. Give them a try. I believe they are off the 10 fwy I think?