.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-22-2003, 05:26 PM   #1
Civickid0to60

96 AWD Talon Vs. Phattest GSX i have ever seen.

Well, I was driving down to the airport today, down a four lane highway, when i hear this rolling thud behind me. It gets louder and louder, and soon enough i hear a blowoff valve right next to me. I look over and there is an eclipse gsx a 98 i think. Neon orange tribal decals, and one LOUD ASS system, bomex kit, wing etc... Of course it was full of wiggers (white people that wear dew rags and such). And of course they were listening to Eminem. Well he rolls down the window and as he does i set off my BOV. He's like alright mutha ****a lets race. I replied, "If I win do you promise to act white?" He laughed and flipped me off. He said on 3, so he counted down. Started at like 45, and once he said 3 I gunned it, we launched at the exact same time and I was ahead just a little bit. At this point I knew I could take him for some reason it was just a gut instinct that I could. So I let up for a brief second and his friends started screaming OH SHIT KID! And such... at that point I shifted into 5th and pulled ahead, he was probably less than 1 car length but i'd say a little over half of one by the time we were done. And he pulled up next to me and was like DAMN!!!! He asked if i had NOS.....yes in those exact words. At that point I said its nitrous and no i dont. We at this point reached the airport and were in stop and go traffic, we started talking and he asked how i beat him i said the car was all wheel drive and he just nodded his head and with a one love kid, he drove off. Pretty cool for a yo kid i guess, but I felt so good after I beat him for some reason, i guess because our cars are so similar.
The tally mark has increased for the Talon....number 5.
Old 05-22-2003, 05:46 PM   #2
oc civic

Re: 96 AWD Talon Vs. Phattest GSX i have ever seen.

Quote:
Originally posted by Civickid0to60
i set off my BOV

Old 05-22-2003, 05:48 PM   #3
oc civic

Quote:
-Nitrous wired and ready....now all i need are the bottles with the actual nitrous lol.

you don't buy "bottle of nitrous" a nitrous tank comes with the kit and you go refill it..
Old 05-22-2003, 05:48 PM   #4
Civickid0to60

I had to man lol.
Old 05-22-2003, 05:49 PM   #5
Civickid0to60

i bought the car off ebay and the guy kept the bottles.
Old 05-22-2003, 05:51 PM   #6
oc civic

Quote:
i bought the car off ebay and the guy kept the bottles.

what kind of kit is it.. and why multiple bottles...
Old 05-22-2003, 09:50 PM   #7
VR4_Craver
Banned

Quote:
Record so far.... 5-0
Victim List: 97 Jetta GTI,98 GSR, 1996 SI, 2002 VR6, 98 GSR

You know...thats honestly not a very good kill list for a boosted AWD car. Dont get me wrong or anything i am not trying to "steal your thunder" but honestly. I would be impressed if you beat a subie or something of that nature..... but any way good kill.
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2003, 10:23 PM   #8
Wren57

haha, you said your car was AWD and thats why you beat him from a roll? That makes sense ... you do know that a GSX is AWD too, right, and that the GS-T is actually faster from a roll than the GSX due to less weight and less drivetrain loss? Oh well, I'm not doubting your kill, just the conversation was inaccurate.

As for his kill list not being great, give-em a break. Hes only raced those 5 people, so whats wrong with that? Ive beaten an is300... was that a great kill? No, but since it was the second car Id ever raced I wrote a story about it... flame much?
Old 05-23-2003, 10:15 AM   #9
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by highlander
haha, you said your car was AWD and thats why you beat him from a roll? That makes sense ... you do know that a GSX is AWD too, right, and that the GS-T is actually faster from a roll than the GSX due to less weight and less drivetrain loss? Oh well, I'm not doubting your kill, just the conversation was inaccurate.

As for his kill list not being great, give-em a break. Hes only raced those 5 people, so whats wrong with that? Ive beaten an is300... was that a great kill? No, but since it was the second car Id ever raced I wrote a story about it... flame much?

i didn't want to get into it.. btu in his "kill list" he has a 96 SI... WHAT THE **** IS THAT...
Old 05-23-2003, 10:36 AM   #10
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by oc civic
i didn't want to get into it.. btu in his "kill list" he has a 96 SI... WHAT THE **** IS THAT...

Its a umm... errr, uhhh... Hell if I know.

Sounds like the dude should have spent more money on engines mods. I wouldnt mess with the Nitrous for a while. You have a turbo, play with that first. Theres tons of potential right there.
Old 05-23-2003, 12:02 PM   #11
Civic98

Quote:

civic si ...maybe...i duno...
Old 05-23-2003, 12:05 PM   #12
CD5Passion

Quote:

hey a kill is a kill, if someone challenges then take and if he wins he wins thats that I killed my friends Cavy yesterday I know they are slow but it was fun and its still a kill

anyways good kill you really don't waste time with your car, keep em coming
Old 05-23-2003, 12:10 PM   #13
nonovurbizniz

^ he's saying there is no such thing as a 96 si... not that it's a lame kill.
Old 05-23-2003, 12:44 PM   #14
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by Shardsofxapril
hey a kill is a kill, if someone challenges then take and if he wins he wins thats that I killed my friends Cavy yesterday I know they are slow but it was fun and its still a kill

anyways good kill you really don't waste time with your car, keep em coming

open your mouth... and jam your foot way up it...

THERE WAS NO 98 SI IN THE US

and im not even sure that there is a 98 SI anywhere else.. i know 99-00 ex;s in canada are SI'S but hes not in canada SOO..........
Old 05-23-2003, 12:46 PM   #15
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Nice work. lol.. He kept the bottles? What system is it?

Give the guy a break. He's not had the car that long and he's only raced 5 people.

The 96 Si part is kinda wierd though. Care to explain CivicKid?
Old 05-23-2003, 06:47 PM   #16
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Quote:
what kind of kit is it.. and why multiple bottles...

multiple bottles = more performance.... THE BIG ones

**** jetting, as long as the bottles are big u win!

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife
ford50forlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2003, 07:27 PM   #17
OPAKRACING

Quote:

...better then what you're driving...
Old 05-23-2003, 07:30 PM   #18
OPAKRACING

Quote:
open your mouth... and jam your foot way up it...

THERE WAS NO 98 SI IN THE US

and im not even sure that there is a 98 SI anywhere else.. i know 99-00 ex;s in canada are SI'S but hes not in canada SOO..........

So if the guy has a 1996 civ EX, and puts a b16a into it...it basically is a 1996 civic SI...If i put a b18c5 into my car, i'd call it a civic type R...it makes sense.
Old 05-23-2003, 11:36 PM   #19
nonovurbizniz

Quote:
Originally posted by OPAKRACING
So if the guy has a 1996 civ EX, and puts a b16a into it...it basically is a 1996 civic SI...If i put a b18c5 into my car, i'd call it a civic type R...it makes sense.

civic type R's don't come with b18c5s...

and 96 ex isn't better than what oc drives his is MUCH lighter (your favorite feature of your heavy car)... and it has nitrous.
Old 05-24-2003, 12:00 AM   #20
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:

It doesn't matter if you drop a B16b in a Civic, its still not a Type R. You can even buy all the trim pieces, lights, etc. Its still not a type R. And I would laugh at anyone who would do that and call it what its not.
Old 05-24-2003, 08:54 AM   #21
oc civic

Quote:
...better then what you're driving...

any day ***got.. bring your POS out here name the price and ill hand you your ass in a sling.... i dont think youve ever even SEEN my car.. i think ill post some newer pices for you in the civic section today
Old 05-24-2003, 08:57 AM   #22
oc civic

Quote:

i HATE when ricers say this.. it PROVES they know nothing.. my friend has a DX with a b16b (civic type r motor) is it a CTR.. NO why... it does not have

ctr shift knob
ctr carpet
ctr brakes
ctr suspension
ctr headlights
ctr chasis code
ctr rims
ctr seats
ctr interior trim
ITS A COUPE NOT A HATCH
etc....

ITS A DX WITH A SAWP

HOW ABOUT YOU JUST SHUT UP EVERYONES TIRED OF HEARING FROM YOU
Old 05-24-2003, 08:58 AM   #23
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by Addict
It doesn't matter if you drop a B16b in a Civic, its still not a Type R. You can even buy all the trim pieces, lights, etc. Its still not a type R. And I would laugh at anyone who would do that and call it what its not.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!

tell the little ricer.. lol
Old 05-25-2003, 03:21 PM   #24
Civickid0to60

dudes, chill, the SI was a typo, i meant ex, i was reading about SI's in SuperStreet while typing. damn, and as for all of you who said I have a poor kill list? I would not say anything because I think my car could beat the hell out of most of the cars on here, not to brag but just a fact. I have only raced those 5 people. Sorry I'm not stupid and rev my engine at every import I see. If a really fast car wants to race then I'll race it if I win then I will put it on my list, thats that. And it is a ZEX kit....and exactly what ford50 said dullie bottles for dullie performance. But I might take it out, I dont wanna **** around with nitrous my car is fast enough already.
Old 05-25-2003, 04:18 PM   #25
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Quote:
dudes, chill, the SI was a typo, i meant ex, i was reading about SI's in SuperStreet while typing. damn, and as for all of you who said I have a poor kill list? I would not say anything because I think my car could beat the hell out of most of the cars on here, not to brag but just a fact. I have only raced those 5 people. Sorry I'm not stupid and rev my engine at every import I see. If a really fast car wants to race then I'll race it if I win then I will put it on my list, thats that. And it is a ZEX kit....and exactly what ford50 said dullie bottles for dullie performance. But I might take it out, I dont wanna **** around with nitrous my car is fast enough already.

um actually i was making fun of you with the multiple bottle comment, most nitrous kits BESIDES zex need a little something called JETTING, doesnt matter what the size of the bottle, zex runs off bottle pressure im not familiar with it but im still sure the bigger the bottle 10lb or 20 lb it still doesnt matter the distribution box and bottle pressure sorts the jetting...

any time you want to go down to englishtown to meet up id love to do a little fun run with you.. whatsay 200 bucks?

Old 05-26-2003, 01:54 AM   #26
CD5Passion

this post is a massive free-for-all holy bajezum why can't we all be friends?
screw racing here lets just go at it bare knuckles
Old 05-26-2003, 08:34 AM   #27
oc civic

Quote:

ok dipshit... let me try to help you..

zex equals dry nitrous
dry nitrous plus turbo equals BREAKING

turbos require a special type of nitrous injection... ZEX does also use jets.. but it doesn't matter if you have 1 or 50 bottles the line pressure for best results needs to be between 900 and 1000 psi... so who gives a **** how many bottles you have.. the ONLY valid reason to have two bottles is if you have a larger domestic with something two stage... thats teh ONLY reason...

and sure ANY time bring it.. ill meet you at english town also... and my bottle IS in the car

maybe you should go read some more "super street"
Old 05-26-2003, 10:21 AM   #28
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:
ok dipshit... let me try to help you..

zex equals dry nitrous
dry nitrous plus turbo equals BREAKING

Don't be a dick like that oc... http://www.zex.com/Information/Catalog/Images/1.jpg

ZEX does make a wet kit. He doesn't know that much about it, take it easy on him.
Old 05-26-2003, 11:10 AM   #29
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by Addict
Don't be a dick like that oc... http://www.zex.com/Information/Catalog/Images/1.jpg

ZEX does make a wet kit. He doesn't know that much about it, take it easy on him.

that kit is pretty new.. i highly DOUBT that is the kit in his car..

and im NOT a dick.. i just call it how i see it..
Old 05-26-2003, 11:45 AM   #30
ford50forlife
4th Gear

alright... just to lighten up the mood a bit and get a little off subject, heard of the nozZle system? if it wasnt so damn expensive id get it. just pop your injectors out an it goes right under your injectors pretty dank.

but knowing me if i ever decided on a bottle id get a tfx system with takes the place of a upper to lower intake manifold gasket, then just get some corragated tubing covering the steel line runn it through the firewall, and tell people i have a stock mustang

Old 05-26-2003, 11:54 AM   #31
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Sorry ford50, had to steal it.
Old 05-26-2003, 12:01 PM   #32
ford50forlife
4th Gear

ROFLMAO, its all good

Old 06-03-2003, 01:56 PM   #33
prelude_2nr

hey good going showing them wiggas who is the real racer. i was thinking of getting a talon tsi but not sure, what do you think should i stay with the prelude or change to the tsi?