.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2004, 02:50 PM   #1
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Your absolute worst relationship

Ok...so everyone's had a bad relationship at some point in time where you got screwed over or needlessly hurt by another person, so let's here your worst (and no, hanging out outside their house with night vision goggles doesn't count...learned that one the hard way )

Mine...well...I hooked up with this girl from California and after seeing each other for a little less than a year we moved in together. Bad call. She was bipolar and had the craziest mood swings (she refused to take her meds). Like one second she'd get pissed at me for the littlest nothing kinda things, end up blowing up, throwing stuff around the apartment (not at me...just around) then she'd clean up and 30 minutes later apparently she'd be so over it she'd be all over me wanting to have sex. She was also really clingy...the only time I had to myself when I was at the apartment was in the shower (and even that wasn't gauranteed) so I ended up taking like 4 showers a day just to have some time to myself. Couldn't say anything in fear of her blowing up again. Then she went back to Cali to visit family on Thanksgiving and ended up cheating on me with an ex boyfriend...15 minutes after we talked on the phone (nice to know I'm so easy to forget about). Her excuse was that her manic depression made her sexually impulsive (which I can vouch for) and that she didn't feel like I loved her as much as she loved me...which is apparently why she begged me to forgive her and take her back. So I kicked her out...that was over 3 years ago and to this day I still have yet to hook up with anyone in any way, shape, or form. *sigh*
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 06:45 PM   #2
DsBlu01CivEX

ah the worst relationship...mine's on going considering I can't fully get over the guy. I'm pathetic!!!! We're great as friends....not so good at the relationship end.

We met 3 yrs ago this coming May. He wanted a relationship, I didn't. So we sorta just talked on the phone and went out occassionally. Well I found out well after he broke up with me that he started doing hardcore drugs again that same summer. I had noticed that he was acting differently and what not, but I didn't know what was wrong and I really didn't push the issue. Well like in late Aug, early Sept that yr, I decided that I wanted to persue a relationship with him (not knowing about the drug usage of course)....but at this point he really wasn't interested in one. So like a month or so later (on my 21st bday actually) we decided that we'd both like to persue something. He had stopped using at this point. Well things were ok for a lil while and then like around Thanksgiving things started to get weird again. The 2nd week of december, my finals week, comes and I get a call from one of his really good friends....telling me that he went to jail. Well now...that should have been the straw that broke the camel's back....but it wasn't. I told him that I couldn't handle being put in that sort of situation and what not and that I thought we should break up. Well somehow he convinced me to stay with him. So things were going well until about the end of January when he sorta stopped paying attention to me. He ended up breaking up with me on instant messenger (yah he didn't even have the balls to do it in person or at least over the phone!!!) by telling me that he wasn't good enough for me.

The kid totally broke my heart....more than a couple of times. I've forgiven him cuz well that's what I'm supposed to do....but it still sucks. We're still pretty good friends, we see each other out on occassion and still talk online and stuff. He knows what he did to me and still apologizes to this day about it.

But yep...that's my worst relationship. I haven't really had too many past that one though....well yah I've only had 1 other one and that one only lasted 3 months too.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 09:14 PM   #3
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

i'll psot in here when i get a relationship that will last more than 3 weeks

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 09:18 PM   #4
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Hondaman...whores don't have relationships, they have clients. Hehe.

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Last edited by GT40FIED : 01-15-2004 at 09:29 PM.
Old 01-16-2004, 04:18 AM   #5
HndaTch627

dated a model who was a coke whore, went out 4 times in 2 months, let a stranger lick her tit when she was drunk and i put up with it.....god i was pathetic

man i am glad i'm no longer needy bastard
Old 01-16-2004, 09:56 AM   #6
SolPol

What is this "relationship?" you speak of?
Old 01-16-2004, 10:04 AM   #7
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
Hondaman...whores don't have relationships, they have clients. Hehe.

if that is an attempt to make me stop whoring i'm telling you that it's not gonna work i'm gonna be a whore till i die now back on topic

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 04:07 PM   #8
Honda_Tengoku

Re: Your absolute worst relationship

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
Ok...so everyone's had a bad relationship at some point in time where you got screwed over or needlessly hurt by another person, so let's here your worst (and no, hanging out outside their house with night vision goggles doesn't count...learned that one the hard way )

Mine...well...I hooked up with this girl from California and after seeing each other for a little less than a year we moved in together. Bad call. She was bipolar and had the craziest mood swings (she refused to take her meds). Like one second she'd get pissed at me for the littlest nothing kinda things, end up blowing up, throwing stuff around the apartment (not at me...just around) then she'd clean up and 30 minutes later apparently she'd be so over it she'd be all over me wanting to have sex. She was also really clingy...the only time I had to myself when I was at the apartment was in the shower (and even that wasn't gauranteed) so I ended up taking like 4 showers a day just to have some time to myself. Couldn't say anything in fear of her blowing up again. Then she went back to Cali to visit family on Thanksgiving and ended up cheating on me with an ex boyfriend...15 minutes after we talked on the phone (nice to know I'm so easy to forget about). Her excuse was that her manic depression made her sexually impulsive (which I can vouch for) and that she didn't feel like I loved her as much as she loved me...which is apparently why she begged me to forgive her and take her back. So I kicked her out...that was over 3 years ago and to this day I still have yet to hook up with anyone in any way, shape, or form. *sigh*

OMFG!!! do we have the same ex girlfriend? It sure seems like it. I feel ya man. Been there. Just got to get back on board and forget about it.
Old 01-24-2004, 04:09 PM   #9
Honda_Tengoku

Quote:
Originally posted by HndaTch627
dated a model who was a coke whore, went out 4 times in 2 months, let a stranger lick her tit when she was drunk and i put up with it.....god i was pathetic

man i am glad i'm no longer needy bastard

I wouldnt really admit that....
Old 01-24-2004, 11:58 PM   #10
thermal
Banning Machine

I havent been lucky my whole life. I dont even know which one I should post here. I just want to pimp myself now and say fuk relationship.... I have been way too nice. The relationship I'm on right now sux so bad. It's not over yet so I will go ahead mention the one before my current one.

A few years back when I visited my family overseas, I fell in love with this girl who works at a bar as an entertainer. It's not a whore house nor a strip club. The girls at this bar are more of a waitress than anything. They are allowed to sit with the customers and bs all night, as long as the customers keep ordering food/drinks. The girls get the tips and a percentage of the final tab.

It just so happen that one of the girl who works at the bar knew me through other people. She introduced me to this gorgeous girl. We hit it on. Got together many times and had a blast hangin out with her and her friends. Her friends have hit on me many times and I just ignored it to stay true and faithful with her. After I left that country, I made a promise to return during the Holidays. We stayed in touch and I spend so much money on overseas phone calls. As promised, I went back to see her, but this time with intentions on giving her an engagement ring.. which I did give her. I left again to come here and started plotting my plans on getting her to move with me. As I started making progress on my plans, I found out that she was pregnant. Not by me. I havent seen her in months, eventhough we communicated throughout the period of our separation. Her sister had told me that she had been seeing me and another guy at the same time. I was a fool for not noticing it. Her sister had a "thing" for me so I didnt believe her at first. I called a family member to investigate. Sure enough, the biatch was pregnant.

There was no verbal closure between us. I just stopped talking to her. She finally wrote me a letter after she gave birth. She confessed. She said that she still wanted to be with me. She wrote to me a few times. I never did write back. But I was drunk one night and called her. I told her how much of a biacth she was.

I still think of her and have always thought of "what could've"... fuk her.

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 12:29 AM   #11
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Ok Arnel...you win. That fawkin blows. Women can kinda suck like that sometimes. But hey...what do I know? Never had a relationship last more than year or so...and much of that we weren't physically together.

BTW...you should stop in and drop a line in the dedicated "Thermalfi'd" thread over in shifting gears

Old 01-25-2004, 08:07 AM   #12
thermal
Banning Machine

ha ha ha... I'll check it out bro.... been busy... sorry

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
thermal is offline   Reply With Quote