::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Integra
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2003, 10:00 AM   #1
sharkey65a

97 gsr

i just bought my car and its got some things in it already and im debating between putting in a new intake manifold, throttle body or cams. wich ones would produce the most power? wich would cost the most? and how hard is the install on those? im lookin to install all of those in the next few months so if you install tips on any that be sic. thanks
Old 01-07-2003, 07:11 AM   #2
CombatKit47

i think you should put in the intake manifold. i think the cams and throttle body would be more like in the 300's but you can get a good manifold for like 250. You got a nice car i wish i had it...tkae care of it.
oh yeah i may also suggest the JDM OEM front end conversion kit with a candy apple red paint job or white which ever appeases you. Get some SW388 spoon rims and your sittin prime on your exterior. All this will run you about 5,000 though but your car will look like a brand new Integra DC2. Thats my personal opinion but its your car.
Good Luck
Old 01-07-2003, 10:11 AM   #3
sharkey65a

the car already has the jdm front end with a carbon fiber hood. its got new racing 17s with yokohomas and a type r spoiler. its ****in tit. thats just the outside. i like to think its as fast as it looks
Old 01-07-2003, 04:18 PM   #4
CombatKit47

what was i thinking man? a good intake manifold would run you about 400+ and notice i said a good one. and the cams will run you about 300 i think im not sure. but i say get a intake manifold.
Old 01-07-2003, 11:27 PM   #5
2ndGenTeg
4th Gear

Depends on the cams. Expect to pay anywhere from around $400 on up for the set. Unless you want to do a serious all motor build, I would do those first- you'll get the most useful power. An intake manifold and TB should come after, when they'll do more good.
2ndGenTeg is offline   Reply With Quote