::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2003, 06:13 PM   #1
SVT Cobra

me vs. my cousin

i raced my cousin's 2002 Mustang GT convertible from a stop the other nite. the roads were kinda wet, so it wasnt a very fair race. but from the stop light, i beat her by seven car lengthes no lie, because i watched in the rearview and saw her spinning tires. on the other hand, with her in front of me goin 40, she floored it and i couldnt keep up for my life. and hers is bone stock automatic.
i bet if it was dry out, the race woudl be veryyyy close from a dead stop, and i'd pull ahead for the first 40 feet or so, then she woudl pass. i'll find out sometime this week if it doesnt snow tomarrow!!!!!! from a roll at any speed, the wrx get owned
Old 04-06-2003, 07:47 PM   #2
ford50forlife
4th Gear

ahha, BS greg wants a crack at the wrx while its still running man hehe, and his camera was working last time i went over there so i said if he gives me a copy of the video ill go half and half for him for the battery, there was a sweet race on there of the c5 vette, the white cobra with exhaust and 4.10's a 80's porsche turbo 944 and 89 gt mustangs with a 150 shot.... great 4 way race

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife
ford50forlife is offline   Reply With Quote