.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2002, 10:38 AM   #41
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac

tell them to watch lifetime or some of those south american soaps

Lifetime a.k.a the panyhose, man hating channel. I hate that channel. It just makes women look stupid.
Old 09-17-2002, 11:01 AM   #42
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by msvtec14

Lifetime a.k.a the panyhose, man hating channel. I hate that channel. It just makes women look stupid.

hun wake up call, most of them are far from brillant (sp?) but then again i guess that goes for guys too...
Old 09-17-2002, 11:44 AM   #43
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker

hun wake up call, most of them are far from brillant (sp?) but then again i guess that goes for guys too...

Mt Biker...what's up with being mean to me lately? I upset you in the other thread too because I mixed and matched what people said...But anyway, me being one of the intelligent ones, the panyhose channel pisses me off. Not only does it make women look stupid, I feel it makes them look helpless as well. My husband is always beating me because I burn his toast and I've been putting up with it for 25 years.
Old 09-17-2002, 04:25 PM   #44
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by msvtec14

Mt Biker...what's up with being mean to me lately? I upset you in the other thread too because I mixed and matched what people said...But anyway, me being one of the intelligent ones, the panyhose channel pisses me off. Not only does it make women look stupid, I feel it makes them look helpless as well. My husband is always beating me because I burn his toast and I've been putting up with it for 25 years.

i think i'm getting bitter gonna stay out of this forum for awhile