.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2003, 02:39 PM   #1
NastyontheNOS

What should I do with her?

First a little about myself, Im a 29 year old Cuban American from south FLA. Very into my career (automotive hi-performance) and soon will have my own business doing pretty much the same stuff I am doing now for someone else. The delema, I've been dating a girl since July shes a 29 year old single mom that is a co worker of my sister. I have moved about 4 1/2 hours away from Miami and she has been coming up to see me often, last week with her wounderful little girl. The problem, I like her and love her little girl but I think part of the reason I have lasted with her is other than she is very nice and never has given me a problem, she is 4 1/2 hours away. That gives me freedom to work as hard as I can and see other people if there was any other girls around to date. The town I am living is a waste land when it comes to women its hard to find one with a full mouth of teeth and the few that I have meet are classless. I like classy bitches a women that lacks that is ugly in my book. So back to the point my problem I like the girl but is this going to turn into the girl I love, or will I love ever again I guess I am wanting that fire the "I cant be without her" type feeling I had once before in my younger days. Should I continue the sharade till I find some one that knocks my socks off, or call it quits and save the hart ache in the future?

Thanks your buddy
Nasty
Old 01-07-2003, 02:56 PM   #2
mt.biker

I'm wondering if its just the distance doing this too you? When you were closer to eachother did you have the same feelings towards her?

From reading your post I really can't tell how much you like the girl. Does it bug you shes far away enough to drive down and see her or are you always making her come up to see you?

And if you can stand to be without her there is no point in putting up with this distance and having her around on stand by until you find yourself is not a respectable quality to have.
Old 01-07-2003, 05:08 PM   #3
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Hard distance relationships are hard.

If you dont feel that you really want to be with this woman, you should probably tell her now before something happens.

But if you honestly have strong feelings for her, then maybe you should try to bring her closer to you, or Visa Versa. Just make sure you are sure you want to do it if you decide to go that direction.

Only you know what you really want.
Old 01-07-2003, 05:33 PM   #4
GirlRacer

Ummm...classy 'bitches'? Mmmmkay...that's the most contradictary statement I think I've ever seen.
Old 01-07-2003, 07:09 PM   #5
TeriyakiBroccoli
5th Gear

hard to find w/o a full mouth of teeth hahaha

everyone loves the turbizzim.
TeriyakiBroccoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2003, 07:33 PM   #6
Grip72

ya i caught that too..the "classy bitches" part...that is rude man. If you can get this one, keep her cuz with disrepect like that to my sistas...u ain't gettin nowhere bro..
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 06:56 AM   #7
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

I was going to say something about the "classy bitches" statement, but I decided I shouldnt... I left that one for the rest of you.
Old 01-08-2003, 08:25 AM   #8
mt.biker

LMAO i must have over looked that "classy bitches".. i'm not even sure thats possible.

But if shes not what you want.. like i said before end it.. there is no good that comes from leading a woman on especially if she has a kid, you need to think about her too ya know.
Old 01-09-2003, 04:51 PM   #9
Daviso27
3rd Gear

Re: What should I do with her?

Quote:
Originally posted by NastyontheNOS
First a little about myself, Im a 29 year old Cuban American from south FLA....Should I continue the sharade till I find some one that knocks my socks off, or call it quits and save the hart ache in the future?

Thanks your buddy
Nasty

Hey Nasty,

How far do you live from O-town (Orlando)? If you get a chance, drive by the UCF campus...park infront of the Psychology building..where all the future shrinks learn and play...I gaurantee you will find a lady that is classy...and likes to show the assey!
Daviso27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2003, 04:54 PM   #10
Daviso27
3rd Gear

Ain't nothing wrong with "classy bitches"...it's the "broke bitches" you need to stay away from.
Daviso27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2003, 06:36 PM   #11
juvenile

Why would you want a ***** in the first place?
Old 01-09-2003, 06:39 PM   #12
GirlRacer

<~~still says there's NO SUCH THING as a "classy *****". AND, if you're referring to a woman with class, you shouldn't degrade her by calling her a *****. K?
Old 01-09-2003, 07:07 PM   #13
silver

go away with her for a weekend down to key west or something. Just you and her. Then go back home and go about your business. If you can't wait till you get to see her again than you may need to address those feelings. If you just think man that was a good time, now where I can get some action on the weekdays, save her the heartache.
Top Secret, Ings+1, J's Racing, Varis, Amuse, ASM, GP Sports, Air Walker, Garage Defend, Kakimoto, BuddyClub, Feel's, Fujitsubo, Porterfield, KG/MM, ORC, Spoon, Mugen, and more than 200 others. If it's in a Hyper Rev, it's in our reach.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com
silver is offline   Reply With Quote