::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2002, 02:56 PM   #41
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

FYI eating it has NO side effects... smoking does have more tar in it... but the tar will not cause cancer

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2002, 03:02 PM   #42
nonovurbizniz

YA BUT BE CAREFUL HOW MUCH YOU PUT IN.

A FRIEND OF MINE WHO WAS WELL ROLLING IN IT LET ME COOK HIM AND 6-10 PEOPLE A 3 COURSE MEAL WITH IT IN EVERYTHING. I'VE BEEN SMOKING FOR 5-7 YEARS (CANT REMEMBER LOL) AND IT F'ING FLOORED ME.
Old 09-25-2002, 05:20 PM   #43
GirlRacer

omg, he's kinda rude....
Old 09-25-2002, 06:31 PM   #44
Violent Apathy

rude but right, and screw being polite, hasn't benefitted me any.

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Hunter S. Thompson, 1937-2005
Violent Apathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2002, 06:35 PM   #45
GirlRacer

umm...

U catch more flies w/honey than you do w/vinegar.
Old 09-25-2002, 06:52 PM   #46
DsBlu01CivEX

yah i've smoked it a couple of times...like 3 or 4....didn't do anything for me...nor was I expecting it to. I don't care what people choose to do....it's their lives and their bodies...do what ya want with them

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2002, 08:54 PM   #47
fastasfoggy

as rude as he may appear, street racing is illegal isnt it? and alot more dangerous? but still everyones opinion ive heard in this forum has been pretty close...and if you notice the people that say they havent smoked it is just giving the kid advice that is legal..probably some of the best advice...but since i do smoke occasionally i wanna defend it....maybe pot just makes me paranoid???? nah thats the heroin(im not serious).....................and it lowers your sperm count alot if you dont pick the seeds out..otherwise without the seeds its not a number that needs to be worried about.
Old 09-25-2002, 10:17 PM   #48
bootstrap

I used to smoke, i dunno prolly like 10-15 times, and its just not worth starting! I don't care what anybody says, its obvsously more healthy not to smoke than it is TO smoke. I'm not saying it is as dangerous as other drugs, but it IS a risk, whether it be a physical health risk or social risk. Granted, you can't OD, and its technically not addictive (however i always seem to be feindin for it once in a while). But your going to HAVE to stop smoking sometime! (that is , if you want a family). All the kids i know whose parents smoked are drug dealers now. Besides it DOES create memory loss (studies have shown short term). But if you smoke almost everyday, thats just as well as long-term memory loss. Bottom line is, anything but clean air going into your lungs is not healthy, and whether or not we partake in activities that are in fact riskier than smoking weed should have nothing to do with it. And weed is a gateway drug, because everybody starts with weed, then ponders what other drugs will feel like. I'm not tellin y'all what to do, but basically, i just have better shit to do.
Old 09-26-2002, 11:07 AM   #49
Mushroom

Wow, that wasn't the reply I expected from grimey. NOt sure why...

For me, it's a philosophical thing (same reason I avoid fast food, alcohol and caffeine). Life is short, and anything I do to affect my "natural" body (whatever that means) limits my efforts to understand the "natural" world (whatever that is).

Oh, and I'm a wimp. Seriously, though, there's all kinds of excitement in one's unadulterated perception of the world if you're willing to find it.
Old 09-26-2002, 12:20 PM   #50
GirlRacer

Good call Mushroom.
Old 09-26-2002, 12:49 PM   #51
Spazum888
3rd Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by hybrid3do0rcx
take care of yourself?
so what happened at the party?

that wasnt taking care of yourself.

STFU! hybrid3do0rcx was there too. good times. ok so i had alittle too much to drink. anyone ever have lemon drops knows wut im talking about. so i crawled out to the front of the yard and started yacking.... i felt soooo much more better after though

Girls are like internet domain names, the ones I like are already taken.
well, you can stil get one from a strange country :-P

Last edited by Spazum888 : 09-26-2002 at 12:55 PM.
Spazum888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2002, 01:16 PM   #52
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:
Originally posted by Spazum888
STFU! hybrid3do0rcx was there too. good times. ok so i had alittle too much to drink. anyone ever have lemon drops knows wut im talking about. so i crawled out to the front of the yard and started yacking.... i felt soooo much more better after though

Ahh man Lemon Drops RULE! You're not supposed to drink alot of them though
Old 09-27-2002, 08:46 AM   #53
cutiepy701

Ive never in my life seen weed fuc* up a persons life, only hard drugs. And weed is NOT a gateway drug....I started smoking weed when I was 12. Not heavily or anything, then I stopped.
Ill smoke every once in a while. Its fun, but makes me wanna go to sleep I don't think its bad, as long as its in moderation.

I have noticed though if I smoke every day, I get real stupid. Like I forget things really easy, so now I stopped cuz Im in school and I can't afford to be stupid.
Ill do it maybe on the weekend, or every great once in a while now.

And Ive only bought one bag in my life, Id never waste my money on it
Old 09-27-2002, 08:47 AM   #54
cutiepy701

Quote:
Originally posted by Civic_Addict

LOL, I love vodka, and anything to do with vodka. This one time I was at a party, and we were doing lemon drops, well I had about ten of them (which is about avarage for me cuz I can drink alot)

Well....no one bothered to tell me that the shot glasses were doubles Huh...you can only imagine how I was that night
Old 09-27-2002, 08:52 AM   #55
cutiepy701

Quote:
Originally posted by ohiochica
fourth : most good jpbs do a drug screen and no the shampoos and drinks dont work even 50% of the time.

Ummm...WRONG...I have to defend that because my job decided to spontaneously drug screen us after two years, and they did a hair follicle test on Jan 14th. I smoked hella week on new years eve. I bought that shampoo (35.$$ might I add) and I was clean....so sorry, but they really do work, and so do the urine ones. My friend is on probabtion she smoked two days before her piss test and she came out clean
Old 09-27-2002, 10:05 AM   #56
Spazum888
3rd Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by Civic_Addict

trust me everybody... DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT over do it on the lemon drops. that stuff creaps up on you.... and before you know it your sick.

Old 09-27-2002, 10:10 AM   #57
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:
trust me everybody... DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT over do it on the lemon drops. that stuff creaps up on you.... and before you know it your sick.

I'm a lightweight anyhow. I don't drink very often. Maybe a time or two a month tops.
Old 09-27-2002, 10:16 AM   #58
Spazum888
3rd Gear

thats cool. couple times a month is good. keep everything in moderation.

Old 09-27-2002, 10:55 AM   #59
cutiepy701

Quote:

Hell ya it does, I was like on #5 and thinking "damn, This isnt even affecting me." then before I know it, Im laying on the floor thinking "what the fuc* just happened" all dizzy and shit bout to yak.... :o
Old 09-27-2002, 01:43 PM   #60
ohiochica

Quote:
Originally posted by cutiepy701

Ummm...WRONG...I have to defend that because my job decided to spontaneously drug screen us after two years, and they did a hair follicle test on Jan 14th. I smoked hella week on new years eve. I bought that shampoo (35.$$ might I add) and I was clean....so sorry, but they really do work, and so do the urine ones. My friend is on probabtion she smoked two days before her piss test and she came out clean

ok if you will re read my previous post while sober you will realize i said the shampoos and drinks work, at best, 50% of the time. yes i too have gotten lucky and gotten a clean test when i should have been testing positive for weed. somehow i got very lucky!

grrrrrrrrr, if you are going to quote and argue with me, make sure we are not saying the same darn thing.

smile!
Becky
ohiochica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2002, 12:38 PM   #61
Spazum888
3rd Gear

but see thats the reason i dont smoke weed... is because i dont want the feeling of "being scared" i want to take the test and know ill be clean. i know this is an old post... but wut about extecy? i have always wanted to try that wit my friend....

Old 09-28-2002, 03:40 PM   #62
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:
but see thats the reason i dont smoke weed... is because i dont want the feeling of "being scared" i want to take the test and know ill be clean. i know this is an old post... but wut about extecy? i have always wanted to try that wit my friend....
Heh. If you won't smoke weed why go "higher" up in the food chain of drugs? E will mess you up.
Old 09-28-2002, 04:53 PM   #63
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

E will **** you up.. thats all there is too it, if it was pure mdma in small doses it wouldnt be AS bad... its still worse than weed, but now its only cut with a type of acid, cocaine and herion IF your lucky... they will use all sorts of nasty crap to stretch their batch of pills.... you can get a bad pill and OD so fast.

Old 09-28-2002, 11:01 PM   #64
ohiochica

omg you are afraid of weed but you wouldnt mind trying x? what the XXXX are you already on? fyi......x kills brain cells on impact, it also dehydrates you and that alone can kill you.

i am sure it does 100 times worse things but my brian is too cold to think. we went a huge stock race and did very well untill he got sideways and got t-boned and bent the tie rods and lost power steering...after the steering went he was screwed since it was a 100 lap race. for anyoen that doesnt know me my bf races pure stocks on an oval dirt track.

leave the drugs alone, there not worth it!
Becky
ohiochica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2002, 11:21 PM   #65
SilverHX4Me
2nd Gear

Pat...

ok well here's something I don't share often but if it keeps you from doing something really stupid it's worth it.

couple years ago ( before Tom ) I was into raves and all that crap. It was my friends birthday and we went to this awesome all nighter up in the Angeles National Forest. We had all bought * snow cones* from this guy we trusted and I was SO out of it I was digging in the mud for crickets and screaming they were gonna crawl up and kill me... all this crap ( you know me so picture this in your head lol)There were a mess of us and when we were finally getting ready to go home around 7 am we piled into cars and all that. I was sposed to go with a diferent group and they lived closer to me so I got out and switched cars. Well when I got home I had all these messages from my friend and he was crying and hysterical... turns out the car I was originally in ended up going OVER the guard rail and plunging over 7,000 feet to the bottom of the mountain.He didn't see me switch cars so he thought I was dead. None of us did anything but X...you NEVER know what you're getting with that crap. You can't until it's too late and no high or rush or any other thing is EVER worth your life. Unless you are prepared to die.. don't do it.

http://www.usc.edu/student-affairs/d...rrest.06c.html

one of the least upsetting links you can read.
If you want more you can ask me personally. Just keep in mind that everytime you do ANY drug you can die because you never know who has messed with it or cut it with anything.

** 2000 Honda Civic HX **
SilverHX4Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2002, 12:50 AM   #66
Spazum888
3rd Gear

sry that happend... all i said was i was "thinking" about it... from hearing your stories im not so sure anymore

Old 09-30-2002, 09:02 AM   #67
cutiepy701

Im really sorry dude, that is a sad story, I did x once, and I would never do it again, especially after reading that story.
Old 09-30-2002, 09:41 AM   #68
Niacin

Everything in moderation, including moderation.

Try it once, make up your own mind.

Max
Old 10-01-2002, 02:10 PM   #69
Spazum888
3rd Gear

man on the way home... i asked my mom if she has ever done weed... she said no......... yes....... once !!!! wooooow my mom did weed once... my mom is anti everything and she has done weed before! holy crap.... needless to say it kinda put me in shock.

Old 10-01-2002, 04:52 PM   #70
SilverHX4Me
2nd Gear

Quote:
man on the way home... i asked my mom if she has ever done weed... she said no......... yes....... once !!!! wooooow my mom did weed once... my mom is anti everything and she has done weed before! holy crap.... needless to say it kinda put me in shock.

did she do it while she was pregnant with yer brother?
Old 10-01-2002, 04:55 PM   #71
slowEJ6

slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2002, 11:54 PM   #72
Spazum888
3rd Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverHX4Me

did she do it while she was pregnant with yer brother?

???

Old 10-02-2002, 05:50 PM   #73
SilverHX4Me
2nd Gear

Quote:

???

hehe Pat.. this is Amber.. and that is what we like to call JOKES
Old 10-04-2002, 03:26 PM   #74
melteye

Ok. I have spent the last three months studying drugs and their effects on patients with mental disorders (mostly bipolar disorder, schizoaffective disorder, dissociative disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder). Alot of things you hear about drugs are lies.

Marijuana: It's not physically addictive. Someone here said that the people who took it ended up becoming mediocre... Well what do you have to say about Alcahol, come on. You should be able to think past that. People are people, if they stay in the lower class it means their minds were there in the first place. And it takes about a month to completely go out of your system after chronic use. For you i'd wait a week if you did it once.

It is shown to cause fluctuations in growth hormones in young teenagers. So make sure you've matured before starting. Research has shown no birth defects, but just to be sure please don't smoke while pregnant...

If you have a mental disorder such as schizophrenia it is advised that you abstain from marijuana use. smoking causes your brain to release a wave of hormones, especially dopamine, which is a bad thing for several mental disorders. Testing showed a 20% increase is schizophrenic activity in the brain. For some patients with severe schizophrenia these increases (which fade after the high ends) can cause them to descend into their disorder faster. They are currently researching the use of marijuana and medications like haldol to stop this from happening.

MDMA: It does not kill your brain cells on contact, that happens when you buy cheap pills that weren't really mdma to begin with (similar drug, same effects, much worse side effects). However mdma does cause a Serotonin Disorder... That alone should make you not take it, and if you do take if even with this knowledge then all I have to say is your ****ing ignorant.

Instead of beleiving things people and the media tell you actually do research. If you were raised beleiving black people were animals would it be right to beleive it... Does that make it OK to be racist. No it does not. So don't spread ignorance here.
Old 10-04-2002, 03:41 PM   #75
melteye

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverHX4Me
http://www.usc.edu/student-affairs/d...rrest.06c.html

one of the least upsetting links you can read.
If you want more you can ask me personally. Just keep in mind that everytime you do ANY drug you can die because you never know who has messed with it or cut it with anything.

Hard drugs are a complete different category then Marijuana. As for taking drugs at a rave or even accepting anything you eat at a rave was a big mistake. Raves are the center of date rape and ****ed up people, thats like buying marijuana from a dealer who has a wall of cocaine lined up behind him.

I do not support buying ANY illicit drugs of any kind. IF you ever do buy marijuana make sure you know the dealer very well, as in one of your close friends, not someone you know because they sell. And if your taking any drug without studying it first the effects are YOUR fault, if it is laced its YOUR fault. Study drugs and KNOW what your getting, its not that hard to tell pure marijuana apart from laced marijuana. (I didn't mean YOU, I mean the people who take drugs)

And as for crawling in the mud looking for crickets, it sounds like methamphetamines or cheap lsd to me. Email me any other side effects you noticed if thats not a problem (dan@melteye.com). I want to know what you took, you gotta watch out for your health. I don't want the fiancee of my friend harmed.

Old 10-04-2002, 04:00 PM   #76
melteye

Quote:
Originally posted by bootstrap
I used to smoke, i dunno prolly like 10-15 times, and its just not worth starting! I don't care what anybody says, its obvsously more healthy not to smoke than it is TO smoke. I'm not saying it is as dangerous as other drugs, but it IS a risk, whether it be a physical health risk or social risk. Granted, you can't OD, and its technically not addictive (however i always seem to be feindin for it once in a while). But your going to HAVE to stop smoking sometime! (that is , if you want a family). All the kids i know whose parents smoked are drug dealers now. Besides it DOES create memory loss (studies have shown short term). But if you smoke almost everyday, thats just as well as long-term memory loss. Bottom line is, anything but clean air going into your lungs is not healthy, and whether or not we partake in activities that are in fact riskier than smoking weed should have nothing to do with it. And weed is a gateway drug, because everybody starts with weed, then ponders what other drugs will feel like. I'm not tellin y'all what to do, but basically, i just have better shit to do.

It's much healthier then smoking tobacco. The short term memory loss has to do with concentration, and that side effect goes away when your receptors are done with the canniboid. Smoking daily does not create long term memory loss. Restudy, short term has nothing to do with things like "what did i eat this morning" and the effects are MUCH less then alcahol.

Anything but clean air? Uh oh, you better sell your car and stay at home, especially off the freeways. If you smoke pot without being a moron its a very small amount of smoke (compared to tobacco smokers), and when your in traffic you breath crap in for hours.

Weed is not a gateway drug, read the research. There is NO connection between marijuana use and hard drug use, read the figures.

Are you saying that Alcahol is a gateway drug also? Studies show that people who took hard drugs started on Alcahol... But you don't consider that a "horrible" thing do you. Just because it's illegal does not mean it's worse then the things that are legal.

Please go read CURRENT research. Research done in the 70s was horrible. Go find a report where a doctor strapped a gas mask to a monkeys face and made him breath in marijuana smoke for five minutes straight, the levels they gave that monkey were thousands more then a normal smoker would take.
Old 10-04-2002, 04:33 PM   #77
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally posted by melteye

Go find a report where a doctor strapped a gas mask to a monkeys face and made him breath in marijuana smoke for five minutes straight, the levels they gave that monkey were thousands more then a normal smoker would take.

bet he was high as hell....that would have been funny to see

Old 10-04-2002, 04:57 PM   #78
melteye

The monkey was extremel scared. High amounts of THC cause severe paranoia... I imagine monkeys would panic... But then again they would be severely stoned so they could't do much damage could they

Poor monkeys.
Old 10-06-2002, 01:17 AM   #79
monkut

melteye: thank you very much for bringing the facts to the table. i am also starting research on pot and have found the same info that you had given. before i started research, i was just like everyone else, i "knew" that marijauna was bad because i listened to the hype. but now, im outraged that people are being manipulated into thinking it is dangerous. i encourage any of you reading to do some research on how many people have suffered because of smoking marijauna as compared to how many people have suffered because of the illegality of the drug. i think you'll find the numbers outrageous. look at all who have been affected. not just the people in jail but think of how much more crime gets started because of the sale of drugs. think gang activity. also think about farmers who have all of their crops destroyed by the fbi or fbi backed organizations (think outside of us (or even kentucky farmers)). what do they do when their whole livelyhood is taken away from them? they cant make money selling other crops, many then turn to guerilla warfare as a means to make money in another illegal, but more deadly way. there are so many things that rest upon this whole issue, just do some research. peace
Old 10-06-2002, 01:20 AM   #80
monkut

oh, and to respond to the original question: im a slightly angry person at times (although most of my friends dont even know this) so i like to smoke every once and a while to calm my nerves. the other reason i do it is because i find that when im high i think in ways that are different, more creative and stimulating.
oh yeah, DON'T SMOKE AND DRIVE!