.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2002, 06:04 PM   #1
DsBlu01CivEX

What a guy really means when he says....

Ok....about 2 months ago my ex broke up with me. Aight that is fine...what I'm tryin to figure out is if why he broke up with me is the real reason or if he had a hidden meaning behind it. So....since it seems like most guys think alike or at least know where other guys are comin from whether they agree with the logic or not...I thought I would ask. Ok...so first he was a wuss by breakin up with me on AOL (yah he has no balls!) and the reason he gave me that he didnt want to be with me anymore was because HE didn't like the way HE was treating ME. Yah I thought I was the one who was supposed to break up with the person who wasn't treatin me right. And he was right...there for about a week before he ended things...he wasn't treating me the way I deserve to be treated. But he supposedly had all these feelings for me and everyday that we spent together I was fallin even more for him. Then all of a sudden...sh!tty treatment and him breaking up with me cuz he didnt like the way he was treating me. And he told me he didn't feel like tryin anymore to treat me right. That he just couldnt do it. So is there a hidden meaning or should I just believe him???? UGH!!! I need to find a good guy!

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2002, 08:05 PM   #2
OneDopeTeg

Re: What a guy really means when he says....

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
the reason he gave me that he didnt want to be with me anymore was because HE didn't like the way HE was treating ME....he wasn't treating me the way I deserve to be treated....everyday that we spent together I was fallin even more for him....he told me he didn't feel like tryin anymore to treat me right. That he just couldnt do it. So is there a hidden meaning or should I just believe him???? UGH!!! I need to find a good guy!

damn there is a whole llot goin on there....i honestly believe its possible for a guy to analyze the way he is treating his girl and come to the conclusion that she deserves better than what he has to offer....i would say this is the rare guy! why were you falling for him more and more if you even said yourself that he wasnt treating you the way you deserve to be treated? the last statement is where i am getting hung up....he didnt feel like trying anymore to treat you well....thats just plain f-ed up! even if thats what he felt....it was sooooo unnecessary. i am guessing someone else came along to be honest....if someone doesnt feel like trying anymore its usually because they would rather put that effort into someone else. take some time to yourself and think about why this was not THE guy for you and spend some time looking for the right guy for you....the one who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated. until that guy comes along....use your new found freedom to accomplish the things you have been wanting to accomplish by yourself if you have anything....spend some quality time with friends or something....friends are the best way to get over a break up in my humble opinion....let them be there for you! just my two cents take it or leave it
Old 03-17-2002, 08:44 PM   #3
4jacks

I think this was premeditated! you said for about a WEEK before he ended things he wasn't treating you right! A week... gimme a break this was Planned... He was treating you bad so you would dump him, then things didn't go as planned so he used the good ole "It's not You , It's Me." (I've heard that a time or two) . Anyway he's Goober. Pay it NO attention and get on Living ! Don't bother thinking about Whether thier was another gurl, or whether you didn't meet his standards. Hell maybe he joined a Cult and his goat sacrificing Schedule just didn't allow time for a relationship... No matter what the reason... he's a Goober, Rock on Sister !

And dammit stop dating those goat sacrificers... what would your family say ...

Happy Honda'ing
4jacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2002, 03:43 AM   #4
toykilla

Im thinking either theres someone else and he doesnt care for you enough anymore. He lost interest for some reason. I got out of the same type deal where I wasnt treating my girl well because I was bored of her, i was really tring to make her break it off with me but it didnt happen so I had to do it myself.
Old 03-18-2002, 08:46 AM   #5
girlzgotcarz

Quote:
Originally posted by 4jacks
I think this was premeditated! you said for about a WEEK before he ended things he wasn't treating you right! A week... gimme a break this was Planned... He was treating you bad so you would dump him, then things didn't go as planned so he used the good ole "It's not You , It's Me." (I've heard that a time or two) . Anyway he's Goober. Pay it NO attention and get on Living ! Don't bother thinking about Whether thier was another gurl, or whether you didn't meet his standards. Hell maybe he joined a Cult and his goat sacrificing Schedule just didn't allow time for a relationship... No matter what the reason... he's a Goober, Rock on Sister !

And dammit stop dating those goat sacrificers... what would your family say ...

I agree, It was definitally premeditated, that was his way of making himself feel better about what he was doing, H needed to treat you like shit so he wasn't just dumping a nice girl that reallly liked him alot for no reason. You can do better than a jerk like that who seems to be only considering his feelings, wants and needs, and casting you and your wants, needs and feelings aside. there are better guys out there, don't dispare, You will find a better guy sooner than later, trust me I have been down that road. Good Luck to ta and keep us updated!
Old 03-18-2002, 07:49 PM   #6
DsBlu01CivEX

Yah the longer we are broken up the more happy I get knowing that I'm not with him anymore. It wasn't like this was keeping me up at night or anything...I just wanted some other people's opinions. The sad thing was his friends were all tellin me I could do better than him. And I know I can....but it always seems like I end up with "those goat sacrificers" as 4jacks would put it Oh and I found out this weekend...that there is a potential other girl. And from what I've heard...not pretty and has an "old lady" name...(to quote the person that told me) But she can have the "goat scacrificer" ....I don't need a man(or at least him) to be happy. I got all my friends who love me way more than he'll ever receive. Thanks all!

Old 03-19-2002, 09:00 AM   #7
girlzgotcarz

GOOD FOR YOU!!! who likes goat F****ers Any way! There are plenty of NON- Beastiality men out there for ya
Old 03-22-2002, 03:49 PM   #8
Incubus

Nothing wrong with goat sacrifice! Chant with me! "Dee night time is dee right time! Dee night time is dee right time!"

Anyway, I know it might hurt to think this but maybe he just wasn't all that interested to begin with. A few weeks ago I ended seeing a girl because I just wasn't interested enough, and rather than lead her on and hurt her even worse in the end, I told her we should be friends.
Even though I wasn't really putting much into the relationship, she said she was falling in love with me. That's when I knew I should end things before they get too far along.
It could be that you were a booty call and it took him some time to get the courage to split up with you, and he didn't use too much tact when he actually did end things. Sorry, don't mean to sound too negative or pessimistic, it's just one possibility.
Anyway, you deserve a nice guy, and there is someone who fits that bill out there, you just gotta be patient until you find him! Good luck!
Old 03-22-2002, 07:20 PM   #9
DsBlu01CivEX

Oh I can ASSURE you that it WASN'T a bootie call...if you catch my drift

Old 03-22-2002, 11:29 PM   #10
4jacks

Quote:
Originally posted by Incubus

It could be that you were a booty call and it took him some time to get the courage to split up with you, ........ Sorry, don't mean to sound too negative or pessimistic

Suggestions on making it sounds less negative,

1) It could be he just wanted a lil peice of A$$
2) It could be he thought you got around, and wanted you to get around to him
3) It could be he thought he was suppose to leave some money on the counter and the whole thing would be over

LOL ... I was going ask if you could word that any worse... but I think I answered my own Q

D .... Don't sweat it, Take Incubus comment as
Maybe he thought you you'd be easy and after you weren't decided to go after a whore ! ... Beside I hear Goat F@#$er's do that alot !

Happy Honda'ing
Old 03-23-2002, 09:42 AM   #11
4jacks

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker

i hope you people aren't ganging up on her!
she feels bad enough dont make her feel worse!

No .... I was making fun of Incubus

Happy Honda'ing
Old 03-23-2002, 05:27 PM   #12
DsBlu01CivEX

Even if you guys were gangin up on me...it wouldn't hurt my feelings. I can take criticism very well. But I sorta deserve it...I was the dumba$$ that stayed with him. Oh and about the bootie call thing...If thats what he was lookin for he didn't get it from me nor was he.

Oh and I also found out some other interesting news last night. There are some good things about being locked out of your car and sitting in a car with 3 girls you don't know. One of the girls that goes to the club that I go to every week got locked out of her car. So she stayed with me and my 2 friends until her keys got there....well we all were chattin gettin to know one another...and she said about my ex breaking up with some girl named Margret. Hmmm...isnt that interesting! I hate cheaters....and I don't think I really wanna even associate with this goat f**ker anymore....

Old 03-23-2002, 06:56 PM   #13
FeelMyRide

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX

Oh and I also found out some other interesting news last night. There are some good things about being locked out of your car and sitting in a car with 3 girls you don't know. One of the girls that goes to the club that I go to every week got locked out of her car. So she stayed with me and my 2 friends until her keys got there....well we all were chattin gettin to know one another...and she said about my ex breaking up with some girl named Margret. Hmmm...isnt that interesting! I hate cheaters....and I don't think I really wanna even associate with this goat f**ker anymore....

Forget this jerk and move on.. there are better fish in the sea, the kind that dont get off to goats and especially behind your back. Thats just plain old wrong..
Old 03-23-2002, 08:16 PM   #14
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by FeelMyRide

Forget this jerk and move on.. there are better fish in the sea, the kind that dont get off to goats and especially behind your back. Thats just plain old wrong..

I agree.. He sounds like a loser to me..:o
Old 03-23-2002, 11:04 PM   #15
4jacks

I bet Margeret is the Goat.

Happy Honda'ing
Old 03-24-2002, 08:55 PM   #16
DsBlu01CivEX

Yah I've lost total respect and trust for this goat f**ker. And everyone in my life that has ever lost both of those things...has NEVER gotten them back and I'm not gonna start by giving him them back. He doesn't deserve them. And Margret can't be the goat. He dumped her too. Maybe she wouldn't give him any lovin either????

Now the fun part is comin up...being single over the summer and goin to car shows and hopefully meetin hot guys and their hot rides

Old 03-25-2002, 10:04 AM   #17
4jacks

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker

well i hope ya find someone but the car show might not be the best place. Happy hunting!

What are you talking about... All the cool guys like us go to the car shows !

Happy Honda'ing
Old 03-25-2002, 06:06 PM   #18
lx4life

first things first he started treating you like that hoping you would break up with him first,well since you didn't he broke up with you instead, second he probably liked another girl while being with you thats why he wanted to leave, third maybe he was scared of being commited and notice he was getting to attached to you and didn't want to be in a situation like that. thats just my opinon.
Old 03-31-2002, 07:12 AM   #19
toykilla

whats a goat****er?
Old 03-31-2002, 05:12 PM   #20
DsBlu01CivEX

hehe i don't know if there is a true explaination for a goat f**ker....except thats what my ex-bf was....Glad i never slept with him!!hahahaha might get some weird goat disease!!!!! As long as you arent like my ex-bf and arent any worse than he is you arent a goat F**ker. You might be some other type of f**ker but you arent a goat f**ker. Sorry I couldn't explain it any better than that....anyone that can help????

Old 04-03-2002, 08:22 AM   #21
vtechnicality

oh pls!

No matter how you look at it.. the person who wants out of the relationship is always going to come up with this stupid rediculous excuse to use when they want to start dating someone else. or when they feel like they wanna be single again.. its bullcrap! Girl you can do better.. Who needs someone whos unsure of themselves? Tell him to " DRIVE UP" Id make sure to inform him that before he starts talking to his next girl .. to ask her if " its ok if he treats her like shit first" just so he can be confident about the way hes treating her... LOL so he wont have another bullcrap excuse
Old 04-06-2002, 10:57 AM   #22
HondaTypeJ

Im a good guy
Old 04-06-2002, 11:35 AM   #23
DsBlu01CivEX

You're sayin youre a good guy when your avatar is 2 guys gettin shot up in a drive-by hahahahah cruel irony!!!! jfwy!!! I'm sure you are a good guy. Most if not all the guys on here seem to be.

Old 04-06-2002, 01:10 PM   #24
vtechnicality

What happens when your not nice? you get a SPANKING!!!! u betta reckanize.. " thats what i wouldda told that dood"
Old 04-07-2002, 10:00 AM   #25
DsBlu01CivEX

haha that too!! maybe the guys on here don't wanna be so nice now! hahahaha

Old 04-07-2002, 12:35 PM   #26
FeelMyRide

Hopefully they will be smart enough to stay sweet & nice..
then they get better "benefits"
Old 04-07-2002, 09:49 PM   #27
DsBlu01CivEX

lol

Old 04-07-2002, 11:06 PM   #28
DsBlu01CivEX

at least you didn't say that you always finish last. I don't believe that one. No matter how many "nice" guys tell me that. To me it always seems like the nice guys are with the a$$hole girls who take advantage of them. Nice guys and nice girls should go together and eventually raise nice children. And those mean and hateful, user guys and girls should not date and be single their entire lives cuz if they have kids the kids will most likely be the same way as they are. Ugh vicious cycles.

Old 04-07-2002, 11:27 PM   #29
vtechnicality

its like they say... Dont hate the player.. hate the game.. Altho in this particular case.. I HATE BOTH!!!!!!