Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2003, 05:42 PM   #1
ford50forlife
4th Gear

me vs. 18g powered 96 teg ls

well i havent been on here for awhile mostly because my car is finally running and ive been tuning and driving it, well my first race was a leg ls with intake exhaust and 18 g turbo (BIIIIG) running 9 psi tuned by pruven performance... about 4 days after i got it running with race ported heads fully built, roller rockers, deleted ac.... and he complained about traction so i said lets go from a roll, he also said his turbo takes a long time to spool so i told him he could take the hit... we went from 40 roll and i let him get a running start.... by 60 i matched his speed and by 110 i had about 3-4 cars.... did this like 3 times... eventually he ended up racing a turbo 2g gsx and i followed behind and beeped for them (from a stop [figures he would race a gsx from a stop but not me ]) with me, and 3 of my boys in the car one over 250lbs... lol and after they took off, i just stood there, finally they egged me to hit it after they were like 3 cars ahead, and i ran em all down by 120 lol with 1000 extra lbs..

since then ive converted the WHOLE car to mass air, with new wiring harness, computer, pro m 75mm mass air meter with 24 injectors... and let me say WOW... now my car finally is able to cope with my mods and the 25th my boys rented out lebanon valley for the day so im going there to get some times with the peglegged beast... mid 12's here i come still on a stock cam, stock heads (ported but none the less), and stock short block..

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife
ford50forlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2003, 06:37 PM   #2
guywithastang

You make me so want my 347 finished

You say VTEC, I say V-8
guywithastang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2003, 01:44 PM   #3
ShEaNy

wow..
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 04:21 AM   #4
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Sounds good man...I've got my shit all taken apart too. I'm switching the Canfields out for a set of AFR 205's. Also, I like that pic of your car...but you've gotta do something about that stratospheric ride height . Good luck at the tracks...I'm heading out next week to get my first official time slip (it's a long story).

<----is shooting for low 10s...maybe super high 9's if I can afford some slicks.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 07:37 PM   #5
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
Sounds good man...I've got my shit all taken apart too. I'm switching the Canfields out for a set of AFR 205's. Also, I like that pic of your car...but you've gotta do something about that stratospheric ride height . Good luck at the tracks...I'm heading out next week to get my first official time slip (it's a long story).

<----is shooting for low 10s...maybe super high 9's if I can afford some slicks.

best of luck bro! and btw that pic of my car is because there is no motor in it, thats the pic i saw prior to buying the car lol

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife
ford50forlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 11:21 PM   #6
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Just wish me luck on finding the shit to put this thing back together. Then after it's back together I've got to re-tune the DFI to compensate for the bigger heads. Damn...what did I get myself into? Screw 10s...I just want it back together.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 01:14 AM   #7
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

nice. i see out kill forum is dominated by domestics (nothing against that, just an observation)

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote