Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2002, 10:04 AM   #1
firstgeardude

me vs. mt biker

today was the first time me and rob raced (94 maxima vs. his 97 3.5 RL)... it took a while to find a nice empty stretch.... anyways it was wet so we both had a lot of wheel spin from standstill...however i got a little early lead and then just put some distance on him... maybe 2 carlengths before he backed off.. i kept goin till bout 130km/h and then had to get on the brakes hard cuz this cyclist ... bein the dumbass that he was gettin right into my way.. and instead of speeding up he was just coastin... he had that fear.. like a cat crossin the road starin at an oncoming car type of thing... never the less i came down from 130 quite fast... switched lanes and avoided him safely

Old 10-19-2002, 10:55 AM   #2
V8killimports

Re: me vs. mt biker

Thanks for the great example of why you don't street race.. dumb cyclist huh? I think you should be looking at yourslef instead.... should you be going 130km/h down the road? Don't think so.
Old 10-19-2002, 11:02 AM   #3
firstgeardude

well this was a road mainly used by trucks and other machinery... its near an industrial area.. forgot to mention that the guy was crossin the street wen he had a red light

Old 10-19-2002, 11:06 AM   #4
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

maxima's are pretty damn quick

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
Old 10-19-2002, 12:24 PM   #5
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by 4thGenlude
maxima's are pretty damn quick

yes robert (firstgeardude) did get a lead on me but as i started to reach 100km/h I was starting to catch up to you mate. One day when its dry out we're going at it again, I'll be ready will you?

Old 10-19-2002, 12:26 PM   #6
mt.biker

Re: Re: me vs. mt biker

Quote:
Originally posted by V8killimports
Thanks for the great example of why you don't street race.. dumb cyclist huh? I think you should be looking at yourslef instead.... should you be going 130km/h down the road? Don't think so.

mate thats like saying the cyclist was right to be on the highway. The road we were on is no place for a cyclist (the pedalling type anywho) and well he was crossing 4 lanes of fast traffic at less then walking speed. Needless to say he was in the wrong, we picked this area because its dead safe and no ones there on a saturday morning, cut us some slack.

Btw what do you think a 94'GXE maxima auto will run 1/4mile?

Old 10-19-2002, 02:02 PM   #7
firstgeardude

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
One day when its dry out we're going at it again, I'll be ready will you?

please believe !!!

Old 10-19-2002, 02:08 PM   #8
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by firstgeardude
please believe !!!

RESPECT!

Old 10-19-2002, 02:18 PM   #9
V8killimports

Re: Re: Re: me vs. mt biker

Quote:
mate thats like saying the cyclist was right to be on the highway. The road we were on is no place for a cyclist (the pedalling type anywho) and well he was crossing 4 lanes of fast traffic at less then walking speed. Needless to say he was in the wrong, we picked this area because its dead safe and no ones there on a saturday morning, cut us some slack.

Btw what do you think a 94'GXE maxima auto will run 1/4mile?

Well tell that to his family when you run him over and kill him.. you had a right to street race right? you were more wrong I promise you. Don't street race... imagine if you raced 3 seconds earlier.. he'd prob be dead. Use some common sense.
Old 10-19-2002, 02:25 PM   #10
mt.biker

Re: Re: Re: Re: me vs. mt biker

Quote:
Well tell that to his family when you run him over and kill him.. you had a right to street race right? you were more wrong I promise you. Don't street race... imagine if you raced 3 seconds earlier.. he'd prob be dead. Use some common sense.

ya know i agree that 3 seconds earlier might have made a difference if we were BLIND, i saw him and shut it down @100. Robert decided to go for more, from what i could tell the cyclist had more then enough room, it wasn't a close call it was just stupid on the account of the cyclst crossing that many lanes slowly.

next time will be different though.

Old 10-19-2002, 02:33 PM   #11
Grip72

V8KILLSIMPORTS.....man don' tyou have anything better to do than nag people around here? Honeslty bro, its getting tiresome. I have seen alot of your posts in other threads and alot of them have to do with either dissing people or dissing peoples rides...lighten up and show some respect or something....Now i'm not saying i don't agree with the issue of safety but mt. biker and firstgeardude probably wouldn't race on a street they didn't know so well, just like most racers would prefer to race on a street they knew well for bumps, crossings, lights, traffic etc.
Old 10-19-2002, 02:40 PM   #12
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord17
V8KILLSIMPORTS.....man don' tyou have anything better to do than nag people around here? Honeslty bro, its getting tiresome. I have seen alot of your posts in other threads and alot of them have to do with either dissing people or dissing peoples rides...lighten up and show some respect or something....Now i'm not saying i don't agree with the issue of safety but mt. biker and firstgeardude probably wouldn't race on a street they didn't know so well, just like most racers would prefer to race on a street they knew well for bumps, crossings, lights, traffic etc.

Thank you, I know this street like the back of my hand. Durring the weekdays its busy with trucks from nearby plants/factories and durring the weekend it just has a few cars on it. It doesn't get any safer then this street other then the track ofcourse. Did I mention this was 10am Saturday morning?

Old 10-19-2002, 02:52 PM   #13
firstgeardude

tru... this place was empty... anyways where do u race V8killimports? are u tellin everyone here that u never once street raced?? or are u jus a hippocrit? .... cuz me and robert know this road real well...

Old 10-19-2002, 03:15 PM   #14
V8killimports

Yea I used to race when I was young, then a 9 year old girl was killed in front of my house from street racing punks. I race on the track. Nowhere else, and neither should anyone else. You know the street like that back of your hand? That's the dumbest thing I have heard all week. So you mean to tell me you know when anyone will be anywhere on that road at all times? Do you have some kinda 6th sense? No.. you don't. That is really dumb saying you know the road real well.. that has nothing to do with anything. But then what do I know? That stupid 9yo girl should not have been in the road. Her fault not the punk racers. BTW Accord17, know you role and shut your mouth. What posts are you talking about? Are you still living in August? Well my name is Mike and welcome to October... may I help you?
Old 10-19-2002, 03:25 PM   #15
mt.biker

Quote:
Yea I used to race when I was young, then a 9 year old girl was killed in front of my house from street racing punks. I race on the track. Nowhere else, and neither should anyone else. You know the street like that back of your hand? That's the dumbest thing I have heard all week. So you mean to tell me you know when anyone will be anywhere on that road at all times? Do you have some kinda 6th sense? No.. you don't. That is really dumb saying you know the road real well.. that has nothing to do with anything. But then what do I know? That stupid 9yo girl should not have been in the road. Her fault not the punk racers. BTW Accord17, know you role and shut your mouth. What posts are you talking about? Are you still living in August? Well my name is Mike and welcome to October... may I help you?

Yes please remove your head from your ass and lets have a normal conversation.

Let me set up how this street looks, 2 lanes each directions with a shoulder big enough for a 3rd lane each way. then there is a sidewalk on both sides. You can look right now the 1/4mile strech of street and see anything and everything.

You might not believe me but when it comes to things on wheels you could say I have a 6th sense. there was only twice in my life I didn't listen to it. first time i bounced off a tree on my bike, and the 2nd time was when i got into a fender bender. Thank God both times He was looking out for me. Tree aciedent i walked away from and in the car acciendent only my car was damaged and i was able to help the woman out with something aswell. She wasn't mad and I saved her 1/2 days work (long story). If you knew more about me you would realize there are alot of things that have happened in my life and i walked away unharmed and shouldn't have, for that I am truly greatful.

dude arguing on the internet sucks there is no need to bad mouth accord17. the only person who needs to learn his role is YOU. Try acting your age sometime and maybe you wont end up in fights as often. And why are you calling that inoccent 9yearold girl "stupid." I hear you about street racing and you dont see me racing down crowded streets durring rush hour. To tell you the truth I drive alot less agressively now then i did a year ago so cut me some slack when for the first time in months I decided to hit a quiet, large, industrial road to race a friend!

Thanks for being such a dick! Hope someday you realize how much of a prick you are and decided to change. Its people like you that make domestics look bad, its not the cars its YOU! May God take pitty on your soul.

note the quality of my post compaired to yours, next time try putting more thought into your posts

Old 10-19-2002, 03:35 PM   #16
V8killimports

Re: me vs. mt biker

Quote:
it took a while to find a nice empty stretch....

I thought you knew this place like the back of your hand... you know it so well you forgot where it was?

Quote:
anyways it was wet so we both had a lot of wheel spin from standstill...

I have an idea let's go racing on the street when it's wet. Like I said use common sense.

Quote:
i kept goin till bout 130km/h and then had to get on the brakes hard cuz this cyclist ... bein the dumbass that he was gettin right into my way.. and instead of speeding up he was just coastin... he had that fear.. like a cat crossin the road starin at an oncoming car type of thing... never the less i came down from 130 quite fast...

Once again crap spills from your mouth... apparently you little buddy had get on his brakes hard because this dumbass cyclist was in his way... Had he hit him at that speed the cyclist would be dead and your friend would be in jail. And the part about "he had that fear". Do you wonder why? Some dipshit kid racing right towards him? Both of you need you driving priviledges taken from you. How in the crist did you pass a driving test? You do have driving tests in Canada right?
Old 10-19-2002, 03:49 PM   #17
mt.biker

There are a few places like this and the other 5 we checked out were to danerous to drive on.

I dont know about firstgeardude, i can't defend what he did or didn't do. He is known to cut things close at times but has never even so much as bumped another car. I consider him a better driver then some of the people I know that drive everyday. Could you consider for a moment that he was making the fear bit up? I dont know if he really was or wasn't. Either way the both sides learned and interesting thing. Robert will be quicker on the brakes and the cyclst wont be a dick and cross in a dangerous area.
Remember mike I ride my bike more then I drive, I can tell you that this cyclst (mid 30, good shape) could have hauled ass to get out of the way of the car. But he didn't. next time he will. Now he has learn. Just as their are bad drivers they are bad bikers, he was one of them. I have almost lost my life on a few occations to cars when I've been riding, but it has never been because i wasn't trying to get out of the way. This cyclist was in the wrong!

I on the other hand shut it down sooner because of my experience at speeds on a drying road. I will correct firstgeardude it wasn't raining the sun was coming out from a night of rain. The streets we wet, not oil and drying.

Anyway its been fun arguing with you, I will stop now as this is pointless. No one was hurt, there was one dumb cyclist and one cocky driver. In the end both have learned something.

Peace my fellow car lover, try to stop hatin so much.

Old 10-19-2002, 04:37 PM   #18
OPAKRACING

OMG V8! don't be such an ass all the time....i don't know mt.biker, or firstgeardude, but ya know what? i'd be willing to bet 200 bucks that they, and a whole bunch a the other "smart" people around here, wouldn't be dumb enough to race on a residential street, like those idiot guys that killed that girl. omg, how dumb is that! I mean, serious, when ya race, ya gotta take everything into account, stuff that could happen...use the ol' muscle up there in the head...and mt.biker, and firstgeardude picked a good place to race (as it sounds)

V8: Only race on the track eh?...hehe...gotta group together with your muscle car guys dontcha?

Old 10-19-2002, 04:57 PM   #19
V8killimports

Quote:
Originally posted by OPAKRACING
OMG V8! don't be such an ass all the time....i don't know mt.biker, or firstgeardude, but ya know what? i'd be willing to bet 200 bucks that they, and a whole bunch a the other "smart" people around here, wouldn't be dumb enough to race on a residential street, like those idiot guys that killed that girl. omg, how dumb is that! I mean, serious, when ya race, ya gotta take everything into account, stuff that could happen...use the ol' muscle up there in the head...and mt.biker, and firstgeardude picked a good place to race (as it sounds)

V8: Only race on the track eh?...hehe...gotta group together with your muscle car guys dontcha?

God you're a moron... first off do you consider a good place to race a place he almost hit a cyclist? Next when I go to the track, there are more imports than muscle cars nowadays.. What did you imply by grouping with my muscle car guys? lol... someday I wish I can hang with your car.
Old 10-19-2002, 04:59 PM   #20
OPAKRACING

haha, prolly could hang with my car on the track...

and do you think a highway is a good place to be cycling? ...don't think so.

Old 10-19-2002, 05:07 PM   #21
V8killimports

Quote:
haha, prolly could hang with my car on the track...

and do you think a highway is a good place to be cycling? ...don't think so.

Once again you are way behind the power curve.. please read all the posts before you reply.. they were not racing on the highway.. who said they were? And prolly hang with your car? Trust me, you are not even in the same universe as my car is.

Try this link and click timeslip...

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/michaelmo...+Chevy&.view=t
Old 10-19-2002, 05:08 PM   #22
juvenile

Another argument provided by V8killimports.

What I don't get is that you said the girl was killed right by your house right? Not in an industrial place. BINGO (light bulb moment!), maybe that was the reason, it was a residential zone.
Second, did I hear you say you street raced when you were young? So why argue? Just because you stopped doesn't mean we should follow your example! Who are you to tell us what to do?
And what a ignorant question on the driving license in Canada. Shows again on how you like to judge other people. (You should know what I'm talking about!)

Old 10-19-2002, 05:10 PM   #23
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:

I don't mean to take sides, but come on man, listen to yourself. You're making fun of someone who takes their car to the track and races instead of racing on the street. Taking the car to the track is always the safest thing to do.

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
Old 10-19-2002, 05:13 PM   #24
V8killimports

Well just another typical ricer attitude.. "Street racing is cool.. I own the street therefore if anyone is in my way it's their fault". Got put some big gay stickers on your triple decker wing juv.
Old 10-19-2002, 05:18 PM   #25
V8killimports

I see people talk about racing all the time here and don't say anything.. but when people talk about "stupid cyclist got in my way or street racing"... like I said.. typical ricer attitued.. I have learned from this site that you import guys are not all ricers, and in fact few are.. but the guys who started this thread along with juv, have ricer attitudes, and are known as ricers.
Old 10-19-2002, 05:25 PM   #26
mt.biker

Quote:
Well just another typical ricer attitude.. "Street racing is cool.. I own the street therefore if anyone is in my way it's their fault". Got put some big gay stickers on your triple decker wing juv.

It would suprise you to know that I will nicer "rice" a car, maybe turbo it but I'll never change the appearence of the outside of my car. Suspension might change and the rims might go from 16' to 17'. I would love it if you could learn to express yourself in a more contrsuctable manner. Your constant acttacks change the mood around this board in to something unplasant. I have put up with your bashing and constant fighting long enough.
I would much enjoy to be able to read a "kill" post or another story without your constant b*tching and complaining about this and that. If you would like to remain a member at this board, please start acting like you want to be here. The constant fighting will lead you to a banning.

Old 10-19-2002, 05:28 PM   #27
mt.biker

Quote:
I see people talk about racing all the time here and don't say anything.. but when people talk about "stupid cyclist got in my way or street racing"... like I said.. typical ricer attitued.. I have learned from this site that you import guys are not all ricers, and in fact few are.. but the guys who started this thread along with juv, have ricer attitudes, and are known as ricers.

no ricer here, neither robert or I are ricers. Our cars have remained untouched.

If you saw a car driving down the street would you step out infront of it? The cyclist stepped out infront of us, in a manner. The fact that he felt the need to block traffic shows his ignorance. Not once as a cyclist have I slowed the flow of traffic, he was being stupid and I'm sure hes learned from it.

Old 10-19-2002, 05:31 PM   #28
V8killimports

Quote:
I would love it if you could learn to express yourself in a more contrsuctable manner. Your constant acttacks change the mood around this board in to something unplasant. I have put up with your bashing and constant fighting long enough.
I would much enjoy to be able to read a "kill" post or another story without your constant b*tching and complaining about this and that. If you would like to remain a member at this board, please start acting like you want to be here. The constant fighting will lead you to a banning.

More contrsuctable manner? Acttacks? Unplasant? Speaka english?

I will continue as I always have.. and I will not get banned.. I know you wish you were a mod, but you are not one.. and have no power. If you don't like it you are free to leave though... I thought you were leaving anyways? Did you not post something awhile back saying you were leaving?
Old 10-19-2002, 05:35 PM   #29
V8killimports

Quote:
no ricer here, neither robert or I are ricers. Our cars have remained untouched.

If you saw a car driving down the street would you step out infront of it? The cyclist stepped out infront of us, in a manner. The fact that he felt the need to block traffic shows his ignorance. Not once as a cyclist have I slowed the flow of traffic, he was being stupid and I'm sure hes learned from it.

Yes you are a ricer.. all of you.. and don't we wish you would learn something from this?
Old 10-19-2002, 06:19 PM   #30
firstgeardude

wat we learned from this... how bout wat a ****in dumbass u are... no we are not ricers... we DO NOT HAVE RICED CARS.... sumtimes u have to read between the lines.... BUT NOT HERE.. wat did u not understand from wat has been said???

Old 10-19-2002, 06:21 PM   #31
OPAKRACING

Quote:
mate thats like saying the cyclist was right to be on the highway.

uh huh...read the posts before you reply.

Old 10-19-2002, 06:48 PM   #32
drdingo21

Quote:
Yes you are a ricer.. all of you.. and don't we wish you would learn something from this?
dude your usually not an asshole what happned? if you have nothing important or constructive to say then why post? And if we are ricers then so are you. you have a honda don't you? Are you picking up slack because svt doesn't come and start shit anymore? there is noo need to.
Old 10-19-2002, 06:59 PM   #33
V8killimports

Quote:
wat we learned from this... how bout wat a ****in dumbass u are... no we are not ricers... we DO NOT HAVE RICED CARS.... sumtimes u have to read between the lines.... BUT NOT HERE.. wat did u not understand from wat has been said???

What do I not understand? Well let's start with the word wut. Not familiar with it. Same with the word sumtimes. Maybe you mean wHat? sOmEtimes? Let's not forget those important letters.

And this was an "industrial area" not a highway. They raced from a standstill. So do you really think that they stopped dead on the freeway to race? Opak you are by far the most ignorant person I know. YOU read before you reply.

I am a ricer? My honda Si (yes the mean street beasts of honda) is my grocery getter.
Old 10-19-2002, 07:24 PM   #34
AzCivic

Isnt your SI an early 90's one?
Old 10-19-2002, 07:35 PM   #35
AzCivic

I hate bicyclist riding their damn bikes on the road like its going to provide them with some kind of protection from the cars that have to swerve around them. If a bicyclist ever gets hit on the street its his own damn fault. A street is for cars that weigh a ton+ not some damn cyclist in tights thinking he has the right to screw up traffic. As for the little girl, who the hell races in a housing area? Those must have been some retarded drunk assholes.
Old 10-19-2002, 08:10 PM   #36
drdingo21

Quote:
What do I not understand? Well let's start with the word wut. Not familiar with it. Same with the word sumtimes. Maybe you mean wHat? sOmEtimes? Let's not forget those important letters.

And this was an "industrial area" not a highway. They raced from a standstill. So do you really think that they stopped dead on the freeway to race? Opak you are by far the most ignorant person I know. YOU read before you reply.

I am a ricer? My honda Si (yes the mean street beasts of honda) is my grocery getter.
ok so then why am i a ricer? i have my truck and my honda is a winter beater....
Old 10-19-2002, 08:14 PM   #37
V8killimports

BTW that girl was run over a street 1 block from my house. Not a residential street. And I called them ricers because of their attitudes. "we own the road get outa my way". Bikers as frustrating as they are are allowed to be on the street. Choose to run one over and prepare to play drop the soap in jail.
Old 10-19-2002, 08:57 PM   #38
OPAKRACING

"Most frequently, Rice Boys are youthful males putting on the appearance of high-performance speed. They drive all manner of Japanese imports, to which they affix all manner of stickers, nameplates, "Powered by" labels, false sponsor credits, large exhaust tips, oversides wheels, and all manner of glue-on bodywork. None of this makes the car faster, (quite often the reverse is true), but they give the car the illusion of being faster and handling better, which is what matters to a Rice Boy."

haha, i love it...now tell me, how are they ricers?

Old 10-19-2002, 08:58 PM   #39
OPAKRACING

Ricer: "A car which takes on the cultural imprint of an asian teen who thinks North America will take a liking to their neon orange vehicle."

Rice Rocket: "A vehicle driven that is generally not meant to go fast, yet has the apperance of being a race-like car. A driver of a rice-rocket is a [rice boy]."

Old 10-19-2002, 09:36 PM   #40
V8killimports

OPAK I am amazed someone with your level of intelligence has figured out how to turn the computer on. You read those words off and define them as if you are reading them out of websters. My definition of a ricer would be someone who thinks they own the road because they think they are some kinda superb race car driver. Truth is these people should not even be driving. Do you ever wonder why they try to pass stupid laws like "no performance parts sold to kids under 18 years of age"? Now these ricers would of course drive imports, but if you find one that drives a domestic, he would be a mullet wearing redneck.. or whatever you want to call him.

And yes I have a '94 Honda Civic Si. It's actually my wife's until she gets her Audi TT. Then it will be officially mine. I already have my stickers waiting.
Closed Thread