User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2002, 08:05 PM   #81
abc

Quote:
Originally posted by boostedrs97
Hey!!! Wait a minute!!! I have the same powerplant as that neon, does that make me a neon? If so, then I guess I am a Mitsubishi Neon Eclipse RS-T?
Sence when?

Old 09-26-2002, 07:13 AM   #82
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by abc

Sence when?

Since forever..

Seriously though.. The NA eclipse motors, and the neon motors are indeed the same motor. The GSX/GST motors are different.
Old 09-26-2002, 06:48 PM   #83
Drunkalien

Actually i think neons r pretty sweet and they have enough horses for you price taht you are paying.

Old 09-26-2002, 08:00 PM   #84
VR4_Craver
Banned

Re: abc

Quote:
Originally posted by '00EX5-turbo
u r good, man. u should have a talk with a guy named v8killimport here in the forum. he doesnt respect cars and he trash talk cars. i hope everybody has the kind of understanding u have.

I dont think that it is v8killimports as much anymore since someone said he "wished your car would blow up with you in it" It's SVTCobra you have to watch out for...he gets off and talking shit about imports
Old 09-26-2002, 10:00 PM   #85
abc

Hehe, another one? Damn ford queers

Old 09-26-2002, 10:18 PM   #86
SVT Cobra

Quote:
Originally posted by abc
Hehe, another one? Damn ford queers

uh ohhhhhhhhhhh

you ***s just had to mention me... why?
did i upset you that much?

ford queers? mullets and chevys go together hand in hand.
you're car is a rattle box and is the whole craftmanship of the car is poorly done. i read that you said you have 275hp, obviously an LT1. i do have respect for F-bodies though, as ugly as sin as they are. some nice power out of that dinosaur of an engine, but i could never put myself in one. cant see over that hood. bucket backseats? who wants to sit in those? the big hump for the catalytic converter... the awful 80's interior. the list goes on. Trans-Am's have a lot more style and i would chose one over a camaro anyday. but itd be an LS1. LT1s just dont cut it. this ford queer and his little 281 would give your big bad 350 quite a run for your money.

Old 09-26-2002, 10:22 PM   #87
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

well look at this...to V8s going after each other....
Old 09-26-2002, 10:25 PM   #88
abc

Lol, I knew he'd reply. First off I don't have a mullet, and I live in NY, and never even seen one. And I was only ****ing around I don't have a problem with ford, my dad's first car was a 1966 Mustang Convertible, He got it in 1969, well befor I was born so i've never seen it. And my best friend drives a ford (Focus), lol. And I like trans-am, but just I just happin' to like the camaro more. And I like the 94 camaro more then the 94 trans am, and I'm not rich I can't afford a new camaro, else I would have one. And got my car cause I like it not to impress you or anyone else for that matter. And I would hope your car can beat me sence the only thing i've ever done to my car is clean it and drive it.

edited - spelling error

Old 09-26-2002, 10:29 PM   #89
abc

And if I do anything I'll get a S/C LS1 or a LS6, yes you're right the LT1 aint shit, but it came with the car.

And the main thing that I liked about the car was the T tops, better then a sun roof anyday.

Old 09-26-2002, 10:29 PM   #90
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

that's cool....haven't seen many conversations from him...in case I didn't get a chance to say it before, welcome to HS abc!
Old 09-26-2002, 10:32 PM   #91
abc

Thanks i'm fairly new here. Mainly here to defend American cars, and make new friends maybe learn some things, and look at a shit load of ignorant people saying "My car is better! No my car is better!"

Old 09-26-2002, 10:33 PM   #92
SVT Cobra

i like t-tops. just that they leak. the sun roof was on my car when i bought it. i used to have a 95 gt convertible.... yea the vert is nicest on a warm summer night... but thats about it. the sun roof is a lot better i think. t-tops would be awesome on my car

Old 09-26-2002, 10:34 PM   #93
abc

I havn't had any problems with mine leaking, but I know the're known to leak, but I usly keep my car covered when I know it's gona rain. Convertibles are nice for a weekend But I wouldn't buy one, unless I had a spare car.

Old 09-26-2002, 10:44 PM   #94
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by abc
Thanks i'm fairly new here. Mainly here to defend American cars, and make new friends maybe learn some things, and look at a shit load of ignorant people saying "My car is better! No my car is better!"

I'm sure you'll find a mix here of people that like and don't like American cars...I have no problem with any car...just some of the people that drive them....I'm partial to Hondas but I not going to sit here and bash American because of that....

oh, and I hope the only reason why you came here wasn't to get into pissing matches...I think we've already had our share of that...isn't that right SVT?
Old 09-26-2002, 10:48 PM   #95
SVT Cobra

well enough for tonight. damn, its thirsty thursday and im home sick still. ive been sick for a week, so i have taken it out on hondas hahaha. goin to sleep, just took an oz. of nyquil.

Old 09-26-2002, 10:51 PM   #96
abc

Well I'm not here for any one reason, and none of from are pissing matches. People like that V8importkiller or w/e his name is, is a perfect example of people I just can't stand, I havn't read any of SVT's threads, so I couldn't comment on that.

Old 09-26-2002, 10:54 PM   #97
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by abc
I havn't read any of SVT's threads, so I couldn't comment on that.

stick around long enough and you will.........
Old 09-26-2002, 10:57 PM   #98
abc

Ah ha, i've seen people like him IRL, like saying their ford is better cuase it's a ford?

Old 09-26-2002, 11:11 PM   #99
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

pretty much

Old 09-26-2002, 11:18 PM   #100
abc

Ok I've read somewhere in a post he said his car can do 0-60 in like 4 sec, but don't you think ford them selfs could do better?
and looks like he don't have any thing major besides the rear gears.

http://www.fordracing.com/parts/project/?flashcheck=1

Old 09-26-2002, 11:46 PM   #101
fastasfoggy

i went to that site and this is why i like fords over chevys...the company is involved in racing worldwide and in all kinds of forms. not just straight line mullet racing or dirt circle track mullet racing. they have cars winning in rally, formula racing, and have alot of mustangs in gt road racing, and all kinds of other racing out there. and hondas are the same, not just pumping the same shit out over and over.

Old 09-26-2002, 11:47 PM   #102
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

finally...I non-Honda owner that's doesn't talk out of his ass....nice callin' SVT out.......
Old 09-26-2002, 11:52 PM   #103
abc

Ight chevy (GM) does much more then straight line racing. Chevy active races in NASCAR, Indy Racing League (IRL), National Hot Rod Association (NHRA), American Le Mans Series (ALMS), and street racing is for brianless queers. And I hope all those lame ass street racers goto jail for the rest of their life.

Old 09-26-2002, 11:55 PM   #104
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

woah! the can of worms has been opened
Old 09-26-2002, 11:59 PM   #105
fastasfoggy

Quote:
Originally posted by abc
Ight chevy (GM) does much more then straight line racing. Chevy active races in NASCAR, Indy Racing League (IRL), National Hot Rod Association (NHRA), American Le Mans Series (ALMS), and street racing is for brianless queers. And I hope all those lame ass street racers goto jail for the rest of their life.

how long has chevy been in lemans? since that is the only worldwide competition you just mentioned???? turn your 'cheap trick' 8track down i can hear it over here

Old 09-27-2002, 12:00 AM   #106
abc

Yeah I just can't stand street races. And it's funny how many people think it's "cool" cause people in a move do it! Well real people die. And I can't stand ignorant people who think chevy is only drag racing, are they blind?

Old 09-27-2002, 12:04 AM   #107
abc

Quote:
Originally posted by fastasfoggy

how long has chevy been in lemans? since that is the only worldwide competition you just mentioned???? turn your 'cheap trick' 8track down i can hear it over here
I don't know, how long has honda?

Old 09-27-2002, 12:05 AM   #108
fastasfoggy

and i bet you dont race at all on the streets..even when some dumb import driving punk pulls up to you? yeah right

Old 09-27-2002, 12:09 AM   #109
abc

No I don't. I can care less. I think it's more fun/funny when they pull away at top speed and get pulled over. And yes i've seen it many times. And I never street race period EVER. Sure I drive fast, I've passed cars goin' over the speed limit. BUT I'M NOT A STEET RACER NOR WILL I EVER BE.

Old 09-27-2002, 12:09 AM   #110
fastasfoggy

Quote:
Originally posted by abc

I don't know, how long has honda?

honda? who knows...but ford who i WAS talking about when it comes to domestic car companies branching out, has won lemans tons of times with cars that set sports cars standards like the GT40..i think won lemans like five times alone just in the sixties...and theyve been there since the early century. i know chevy has done alot in america but they really should try something else. i know they have the talent and engineering...and probably got lots of cash

Old 09-27-2002, 12:12 AM   #111
fastasfoggy

really its just cos this neck of a neighbor moved in across the street and hes out there primering his old camaro everyday, listening to foghat and playing air guitar while his rottweiler chases me to my honda...so next week ill like chevy

Old 09-27-2002, 12:14 AM   #112
abc

Oh and why is that? Thats funny ford you say the're into races. does it help their car sales? Prolly not. GM is the largest car company there is in the world. Why is that? Is it becuase of their Corvette C5-R? Their Caddy F1? Or is it becuase they have a 12 sec car (stock) that gets to 60 in less then 4 sec. And is in the 50k range? Much more likely. They sell alot of trucks. Is it becuase they have a race truck? Prolly not. It's cuase they have the longest lasting truck on the road. When (most) people buy cars they don't check to see if they win races they check how long they last.

Old 09-27-2002, 12:15 AM   #113
abc

Wait missing a few things most people also look for value, power/weight, among a few other things, not the company non-street legal $200,000+ cars.

Old 09-27-2002, 12:18 AM   #114
abc

When you got your car, did you check to see how honda was doing with their F1 car? Like oh shit they won! I better go buy a honda! I would guess no. More likely you got your civic, cuase civics are a good value, long lasting car, and gets great gas milage right?

Old 09-27-2002, 12:19 AM   #115
fastasfoggy

listen i dont know what 'prolly' means but GM and chevy are different..when you say GM thats like cheating, when i say ford i dont mean the Jaguar,since they own jaguar, i mean ford..as in everything that has a ford badge on it, like theyre rally cars, gt cars, formula ford cars, and everything else. and the longest lasting trucks in the world? thats just one of those bad commercials they put out.

Old 09-27-2002, 12:22 AM   #116
fastasfoggy

Quote:
Originally posted by abc
When you got your car, did you check to see how honda was doing with their F1 car? Like oh shit they won! I better go buy a honda! I would guess no. More likely you got your civic, cuase civics are a good value, long lasting car, and gets great gas milage right?

leave honda out of this ...ford and chevy...no GM, no Honda, just ford and dating girls that are HEAVY CHEVY just kidding.....and honda is shitty in f1 right now which is a bummer

Old 09-27-2002, 12:25 AM   #117
abc

Far from cheating GM splits up their sales into their divisions, That directly compete, for the most part ford does not.

Old 09-27-2002, 12:26 AM   #118
abc

The thing about Honda's F1 car isn't the point. I havn't checked into it. And Honda does have to do with it.

Old 09-27-2002, 12:26 AM   #119
fastasfoggy

Quote:
Originally posted by abc
Wait missing a few things most people also look for value, power/weight, among a few other things, not the company non-street legal $200,000+ cars.

i started this about racing cars which really dont worry about price, unless they wanna get beat...im just saying its nice to turn speedvision on and see ford racing in alot of different things, and doing well in alot of shit...i just recorded a show that had ford in the top six of a touring car race in england...

Old 09-27-2002, 12:29 AM   #120
fastasfoggy

Quote:
Originally posted by abc
Far from cheating GM splits up their sales into their divisions, That directly compete, for the most part ford does not.

Im way too tired but listen...ford enters more VARYING styles of racing then chevy does..not honda, not GM not yugo, Ford and chevy is what i first brought up, and i said honda too cos they race all kinds of stuff...but ford is my choice because of that. and that prick neighbor across the street

Closed Thread