::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2002, 12:33 PM   #1
1SweetV6

Accord V6 vs. Accord I4

I was sitting at a light in Exton, talking with a friend and all of a sudden this Accord pulls up blasting his system. Sounded nice. He had rim's and tint. It sounded like an intake maybe more, I couldn't hear if he had an exhaust. I look over and the guy looks at me real quick and then looks forward and smiles. I look at my friend and say, " hold on." I put it in D3 and put my left foot on the brake & right on the gas. But the light changed before I could torque brake. I mash the gas peddle & chirp just a bit. Were OFF !! I jump out a half a car length right away. By the top of 1st his front bumper is at my rear. Then it shift's, that slow ass tranny. His front bumper is now at my door, I hear him chirp second, and he's back at my rear bumper. Then it shifts to 3rd. He doesn't make up as much ground this time. I shut it down at 90. It was a 45 zone and cop's hang around this place like there giving away free doughnuts. He had to get in behind me to pass this other car. Were going threw a bit of traffic, not to fast, about 60 MPH. Then I get to the next light. He is right on my @$$. I say to my friend, "let's see if this guy can hang with a us." I take off and were at a nice LONG section of the road were it's strait for about 2 miles. Only 1 car WAY up in front of us about a mile to a mile and a half. I take off 1st gear, then get into the right lane, 2nd gear he's about a car length behind, 3rd gear he's about 2 car's behind, holding it in D3 ALL the way to red line. Shift to D4. He is about 3 car length's behind me. I got back in the left, to pass a slow @$$ and then back into the right lane. I take the LONG ramp up to the 30 by-pass (it's about a mile long with NO ONE on it) at about 125 to 130 MPH. He went strait, but it dos a Y split up to the 30 by-pass and you can see car's that are stopped at the light. It's RT 30, going all threw downing town. My friend looks back at the guy and said "he's just staring at your car man." He must like my TYC lights. He told me it looks like a 6th Gen 4-door, and it was lowered. Then he's all like " THAT WAS SOOOOO AWESOME" !!! "WHO ELSE CAN WE RACE ?!?!?!?!?!" He has a Toyota Terce, not exactly a race car, but it's nice. Dam I wish I had my UR pulleys installed !!
Old 06-13-2002, 01:21 PM   #2
ShEaNy

long story!! nice kill man..
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2002, 11:27 PM   #3
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Heh. Good kill. Apparently he didn't get the poitn when you beat him the first time.
Old 06-15-2002, 11:30 PM   #4
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Great kill. BTW, which Tein coilover system do you have? I was talking to a guy at a shop about getting the HA...

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2002, 05:59 AM   #5
1SweetV6

I have the Tein SS.