::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2002, 09:11 AM   #41
97CivicFerio

Noone photochopped anything is my point, ok? The car is legit. Now everyone get off my dick about it ok? This is stupid.

Old 07-06-2002, 01:21 PM   #42
blownteggy

once again close this stupid thread!!!!

Old 07-06-2002, 03:05 PM   #43
Niacin

Dear 97CivicFerio,

You've got something on your shirt there...looks like BS.

Cheers,
Max

Old 07-06-2002, 03:42 PM   #44
97CivicFerio

ALL OF Y'ALL NON BELIEVERS CAN GO TO HELL THANK YOU BYE BYE.

Old 07-06-2002, 07:56 PM   #45
gixer

Quote:
Originally posted by 97CivicFerio
Noone photochopped anything is my point, ok? The car is legit. Now everyone get off my dick about it ok? This is stupid.

now that i looked that over, that's some god awful photchopping. btw, i find it funny how you tell us to go hell since we don't believe you when ur obviously lying, that's just gay.

Old 07-06-2002, 07:59 PM   #46
AzCivic

Quote:
Originally posted by gixer
im a little skeptical also, it's nearly impossible to make up 3 car lengths in a single gear while the other person is already up top, especially against an ls1. the only way that would be possible is if you squeezed 50-75 shot or if the other person missed a gear. but i don't think he missed a gear because it's so obvious when that happens. maybe he got the holeshot and just let off and got back on it*shrug* ls1's are really quick, they have a load of torque and even more hp to back it up, so they are good at low and high end. you'll need a 12sec civic to take an ls1 legit, cuz they also run high 12's. not calling bs on ur kill, just stating the facts. btw. what setup are you running on ur hondata?..

Ls1's can run HIGH 12's on SLICKS with an EXCELLENT driver. On street tires with and average driver mid 13's is more like it. Ls1's do have alot of HP and torque, they also weigh over 1000lbs more than a civic. LS1 f-bodies are not super cars or anything.
Old 07-06-2002, 10:15 PM   #47
gixer

Quote:
Originally posted by AzCivic

Ls1's can run HIGH 12's on SLICKS with an EXCELLENT driver. On street tires with and average driver mid 13's is more like it. Ls1's do have alot of HP and torque, they also weigh over 1000lbs more than a civic. LS1 f-bodies are not super cars or anything.

you smoking, i have an article where they one ran 12.99 on factory tires...

Old 07-07-2002, 12:57 AM   #48
Ex-Tdo4

wowwies

whoa, i thought i was by myself on this one, but turns out, i've gather up a couple of knowledgeable ppl behind me. Thanks guys!

Well, to make light of things, Mister CivicFerioPhotoshop has really made himself look like a fool, just like how i predicted him to be from the very start. He gets mad when he knows it in his heart of hearts that there's no way he can pull on an Ls1 like that. Just freaking admit it kid!

Gixer: thanks for the logical input. I think in Motor Trend they have Ls1's running 12.86's in the quarter with factory tires. So i would imagine for them to run like low 12's with slicks. I didn't think this would issue would have to be settled with statistics, but i guess stats are the most approvable way to show someone that you certainly reek of BULLSHIET!

Niacin: yeah! you smell it too?

CivicFerio/MIster family man/bullshitter: You know what? That's a really good photoshop you did of them pictures, how long did it take?? no foreal how long? i can see where ya messed up ya know?

Old 07-07-2002, 01:06 AM   #49
Ex-Tdo4

ops, sorry Gixer

i just read over what i said, and i accidently said that "you" reeked of bullshiet when it was really CIvicferio that i mean, my apologies to you. I thought it was you smelling like shit over there, but Civicferio was standing behind you so yeah! him

Oh yeah, and a word of advice to CivicFerio--> clean your engine bay before you take pictures of your mighty 4door you jack. i used to like black, but not anymore

Old 07-07-2002, 01:18 AM   #50
Ex-Tdo4

OK, after this I'm done!!!

Quote:
im a little skeptical also, it's nearly impossible to make up 3 car lengths in a single gear while the other person is already up top, especially against an ls1. the only way that would be possible is if you squeezed 50-75 shot or if the other person missed a gear. but i don't think he missed a gear because it's so obvious when that happens. maybe he got the holeshot and just let off and got back on it*shrug* ls1's are really quick, they have a load of torque and even more hp to back it up, so they are good at low and high end. you'll need a 12sec civic to take an ls1 legit, cuz they also run high 12's. not calling bs on ur kill, just stating the facts. btw. what setup are you running on ur hondata?..

OK Gixer, lets say that an Ls1, hypathetically runs 13.3's and mister civicferio whooped his ass by two car lengths by the end second gear he must be leaving the ls1 by like 4-5 car lengths by 4th gear right cuz he's fuking fast right with a t3 turbo right? well, by 4-5 cars lengths at the end of the quarter, that would put civicferio at a quartermile time of like like.... whoa! 11.89!!! Wow, man, were're in the mists of a 11sec 4door single cam civic!

Case dismissed: judgement goes for ME!!!

ENd of the end, no more after this!
Im tired, time to go get drunk and make fun of this guy to all of my friends, cuz i tell good stories when im drunk. Picture a bunch of guys holding there noses and laughing at this bullshit and how this guy here has made a complete idiot of himself in front of the internet world and ours.

Old 07-07-2002, 02:17 AM   #51
AzCivic

Quote:

you smoking, i have an article where they one ran 12.99 on factory tires...

Uhh no, you're smoking :
Question 1-9: How fast does a stock LS1 run in the quarter mile?

Answer: It all depends on the weather and the condition of your local track, however it's safe to say that any combination of LS1 will run better than 13.9. Some have run as quick as 13.0 to 13.1 without any mods, and GMHTP got a totally stock Z28 to run a 12.89 (in New Jersey in the winter though). Most owners will find that they run in the 13.5 to 13.7 range quite easily with a broken in car. It has been found that a fully broken in car will run a few tenths quicker than a fresh one right off the lot.

You'll find the above on LS1.com

Oh and the one's that are just soo fast and do run high 12's, have to be in the right conditions and more than likely have an engine thats stronger than normal, it seems that chevorlet's quality control is so good that 2 engines from the same assembly line can make totally different amounts of HP. And thus run 2 totally different 1/4 mile times. I'm not defending civicferio just don't tell me what i do and don't know.
Old 07-07-2002, 02:59 AM   #52
gixer

all i said was stock ls1's can run 12's in the 1/4. it's been recorded and debated for quite awhile. sure they average 13's and stuff, but i was just pointing out the fact that it doesn't take slicks to put them there. and btw, since we're talking about ls1's, c5 corvettes utilize the same engine with a body weighing about 400lbs less than a camaro. that should easily put ls1's in 12sec territories, but that's not what we're discussing so forget what i just said.

btw tdo4, no offense taken, it's just common sense and i figured it out...

i would like to stress again how horrible those photochops look, take a look at the discoloration and the front bumper view of the fmic. look towards the bottom left of the bumper and the intercooler piping. you'll know what im talkin about.

Old 07-07-2002, 03:32 AM   #53
AzCivic

Yes corvettes do use the LS1 and the Z06 uses a variant of the LS1 called the LS6, different intake manifold, better cam, lighter weight engine components blah blah blah and makes 405hp and puts the corvette in the low 12's, high 11's the best american made car, well tied with the 1970 Chevelle with the 454 engine that was also called LS6, weird. Anyway I'm bored, I don't know if a turbo charged civic can make up 3 car legnths in 2nd gear, and my wife has had too much too drink. Peace.
Old 07-07-2002, 08:00 AM   #54
97CivicFerio

That is right, we are not talking about a C5 Vette ok. I know those run 12's stock. This was a Firebird remember? I have looked at Motor Trend and there is NO F-body that they have tested that ran a 12 stock. Not the WS6 it ran a 13.5, and this guy was not in a WS6. Not the Z28 SS, it ran a 13.7 and of course he was not in that either. He was in the 305hp variant of the Firebird which here in Motor Trend I show runs a 13.9, ok it is a convertible but it is also the 6 speed.

Also to reiterate what I already said, when I said I expected high 13's I also stated clearly that I had not run at the track yet. People who have ridden in my car think that it will run low 13's on slicks.

Old 07-07-2002, 08:09 AM   #55
97CivicFerio

Quote:
i would like to stress again how horrible those photochops look, take a look at the discoloration and the front bumper view of the fmic. look towards the bottom left of the bumper and the intercooler piping. you'll know what im talkin about.

Ummm, that is because I have a Honda OEM front bumper cover that has not been PAINTED yet you ass monkey. NOW WHO IS THE FOOL?

Old 07-07-2002, 01:21 PM   #56
thermal
Banning Machine

this is getting out of hand.........time to close.

Project Teg

Visit the Turbo Forum
Closed Thread