.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Is that tight or what?
Whatever 7 33.33%
I almost believe you 5 23.81%
I believe you 5 23.81%
I've been in a Civilude and know the true power of them, i know you'da got him! 4 19.05%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2002, 04:48 PM   #1
JaY D. Em

Corvette

Yo, not a kill but definitely a good race...

I was on the highway 2 nights ago talkin' to my girl on the cell while i was goin' home. All of a sudden a fat mexican pulls up in a newer model vette and downshifts... I was like, "Yo, let me call you when i get home..." . I continued to even up with that fool (he already stopped going). I ****ed with him and ****ed with him and he wouldn't go... I finally gave up and went on driving regular. Then this azzhole decides he's gonna take off now. So he dropped it in 3rd (i imagine) and i was like, "Oh shiet, he's going!" So i dropped it in 3rd. Of course he got the jump because he was in his power band earlier but as soon as i shifted to 4th he wasn't advancing anymore and we were at it till about 140. After that he exited. I wanted to go with him again. I'm sure if we would have went at the same time it would've been a much closer race 'cause he was only up by about a car length and a half and he took off first. ****in' guy! I'll meet up with another one soon, hopefully!

Old 03-14-2002, 10:02 PM   #2
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

prelude motor in a hatch = dealy combo. good race man! i know the power of the h22, and ive herd the bolt in low 13's stock engine, and you have some shit done, you godda be low 13's to high 12's.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
Old 03-14-2002, 11:08 PM   #3
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

nice race. i like your name

Old 03-14-2002, 11:14 PM   #4
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Nice kill... H22 in a hatch... mmmm

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
Old 03-15-2002, 08:22 AM   #5
JaY D. Em

Yo thanks ya'll! I'm hoping to meet up with another one soon. I know it'll be a really good race if we both drop at the same time! Other than that, modified trans-ams and z28's are pretty close. I know most vette's pull like modified trans-ams and 28's. Eh, oh well, i'll meet up with one soon... I haven't got to run at the track. I'm hoping to go tonight. I've had it swapped in for about 2 months but i've been really busy lately. I'm sure i'll be able to hit a good time. Some EK civic's i've seen online have run 13.30's-13.40's on slicks with the same sort've setup w/ bolt ons. My car's lighter so i'm looking for a mid 13 on streets. The only thing is i need to find a way to get the car to stop spinnin' in 2nd gear!!! It might be a li'l different at the track...

As for other kills...
Dead even with a modded trans-am and z28...
Pulled a stock trans-am...
The new mustangs are a joke!
Celica gts' were fun
The look on a kid with a brand new prelude (modified) was funny...
Any other import was really easy...
I wanna spank a type r to see what they look like when i pass 'em...

Old 03-15-2002, 03:23 PM   #6
Incubus

Hehe.....nice sorta kill man! I bet you would have had him if you were to both drop the gun at the same time!

Nice engine swap......i thought of doing that in my Teg, prelude engines are soooo silky smooth.

keep us updated on your times and what not! I'm definitely interested in hearing how you do at the track!

Old 03-15-2002, 11:13 PM   #7
FeelMyRide

A prelude engine in a hatch *sigh*
I think had he gone the first few times you ****ed with him, you would have beat him.
He must have be a wittle scawed

Old 03-15-2002, 11:51 PM   #8
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

well, it wouldnt have been a KILL, you probobly would have won if you hammered it at the same time, but lt-1's are no joking matter. also corvettes shine in the upper mph, but it will still be good either way. not many of us can talk about competing with a new vette

Old 03-16-2002, 01:42 AM   #9
toykilla

New Vette? Z06 or not? Theres a big difference and the non-Z06's are pretty slow compared to a Z06.

Old 03-16-2002, 01:45 AM   #10
toykilla

Quote:
Originally posted by JaY D. Em
Some EK civic's i've seen online have run 13.30's-13.40's on slicks with the same sort've setup w/ bolt ons. My car's lighter so i'm looking for a mid 13 on streets.

=] Z06 would eat you alive with those times. =] I believe you killing a non-Z06 though. Nice kill.

Old 03-16-2002, 11:32 AM   #11
JaY D. Em

Welp, looks like it wasn't a z06 huh?

Aight ya'll, i went to the track last night!!!!
It was my first time with the car at the track...
i didn't have all the time in the world but my times go as follows...

My times go as follows...
(2nd run)
Reaction time: .4779 (yes i red lighted!)
60 ft: 2.1690
330 ft: 5.5658
1/8 mile et: 8.9363
1/8 mile mph: 80.05
1000 ft et: 11.5983
1/4 mile et: 13.8643
1/4 mile mph: 99.71
(1st run)
Reaction time: .5706
60 ft: 2.2283
330 ft: 5.9493
1/8 mile et: 9.0297
1/8 mile mph: 79.81
1000 ft et: 11.7011
1/4 mile et: 13.9736
1/4 mile mph: 99.55

And remember that's on street tires... Didn't take anything out of my car... I know i could've gotten that 13.7 if i'da gotten one more run (launching issues! but the times were gettin' lower by the run) But like i said, i had to be somewhere! But all in all, me and the shop were happy with the car, being as the only other civilude down here was hittin' 41.1's at 97 mph... I don't think he knew how to drive. It was the same guy that had a rx-7 twin turbo and was hittin' mid 14's to sometimes 15's! But anyway, my mile per hour was higher! I wanted that triple digit mph really bad! Next time we're gonna advance the timing a little bit... I definitely need a clutch!

Look at the power of the prelude motor! I was hittin' 2.1's and 2.2 60ft's on some nasty ass civic EX stocks!!! That's low end power for you! Definitely worth the money!

Old 03-18-2002, 01:34 PM   #12
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

wow, i needed that info actualy, im trying to talk a freind into a 97 ex coupe h22 swap.

Old 03-18-2002, 05:06 PM   #13
gixer

with times like that....a vette should've taken u...i'll just assume the mexican couldn't race.

Old 03-18-2002, 11:58 PM   #14
JaY D. Em

Quote:
Originally posted by gixer
with times like that....a vette should've taken u...i'll just assume the mexican couldn't race.

With times like that??? I think you're forgetting that civic's are front wheel drive? Corvette's are real wheel drive meaning they can get off the line faster, meaning they get better 1/4 mile times than a front wheel drive car. 1/4 mile times have zip, zero, nada to do with highway racing. How can u assume my car can't hang with one on the highway... Oh yeah i forgot, you drive my car and had numerous rides in it. My bad...

Don't be so close minded!

Old 03-19-2002, 09:51 AM   #15
Wicked_Motorcar

No offense man but even a stock ls1 f-body could take you. When you take on a car that can run high 12s, low 13s stock, you better have more to bring than an engine from another honda.

Old 03-19-2002, 09:58 AM   #16
JaY D. Em

F-Bodies? Please... I don't think you've ever been in a car with this swap... But if you say so, i guess. I don't expect everyone to believe me... Why do you think i made a poll for it? There's always gonna be someone out there that doubts imports... Even people with imports! But it's coo. I respect your opinion, but i've never seen a stock ls1 run high 12's low 13's. I live in San Antonio, TX... You could throw a rock and hit a trans-am or camero! Next thing you know, someone's gonna tell me a stock mustang can pull me! Well, maybe not...

Old 03-19-2002, 10:27 AM   #17
Wicked_Motorcar

Quote:
F-Bodies? Please... I don't think you've ever been in a car with this swap... But if you say so, i guess. I don't expect everyone to believe me... Why do you think i made a poll for it? There's always gonna be someone out there that doubts imports... Even people with imports! But it's coo. I respect your opinion, but i've never seen a stock ls1 run high 12's low 13's. I live in San Antonio, TX... You could throw a rock and hit a trans-am or camero! Next thing you know, someone's gonna tell me a stock mustang can pull me! Well, maybe not...

No disrespect from me either... but a stock ls1 powered f-body can and do run low 13s and high 12s. I've seen it been done and even Mustangs and Fast Fords got a 2002 SS into the 12s stock. I can only go by the numbers the kid posted and it just isn't enough to take on even stock vettes. I know this is a forum and it's easy to not face reality but some people need to take a step back and look around at what's going on.

Old 03-19-2002, 11:20 AM   #18
gixer

Quote:

With times like that??? I think you're forgetting that civic's are front wheel drive? Corvette's are real wheel drive meaning they can get off the line faster, meaning they get better 1/4 mile times than a front wheel drive car. 1/4 mile times have zip, zero, nada to do with highway racing. How can u assume my car can't hang with one on the highway... Oh yeah i forgot, you drive my car and had numerous rides in it. My bad...

Don't be so close minded!

lol...i don't doubt that u beat him...but you're wrong when u say 1/4 mile times have nothing to do with highway racing....a 1/4 mile race isn't just about off the line performance..that would be 1/8mile times.... how could u assume i've never driven an h22 hatch...ive driven h22 frankenstein hatches, even h22 turbo hatches...im not unfamiliar w/ your kind.... now can i ask u if you've driven a vette?.... if you have..you would know that they do extremely well on the highway, and it'll take more than a high 13 sec car to pull on one.... "don't be so ignorant of other cars"... also...being that your car has an h22, i'll assume u have the prelude tranny as well.... even then, your car can't top out much higher than 140mph.... at that top speed, a vette will continue to pull on your ass while u hit rev limit....

Old 03-19-2002, 11:23 AM   #19
JaY D. Em

well uh, the race is real, so what's there to see? I don't get how you can say it didn't happen, is my only deal? And like i said, what do 1/4 mile times have to do with highway racing. Granted, it can give you somewhat of an idea... Like let's say, a civic running 16.5 isn't gonna compete with a gsr running 14.5... Yes that can help out. But at the same time a 13.8 front wheel drive is a little different then a 13.8 rear wheel drive on the highway. I think the FF 13.8 will pull the FR 13.8 on the highway. So granted, i think a rear wheel drive car running, let's say, 13.3 and a front wheel drive running 13.8 would be a good race on the highway!

Notice i said good race... I didn't say the front drive would win. You guys are jumping on a HONDA board complaining like I yelled out to the world, I SPANKED A CORVETTE!!! I didn't, i simply stated the results of the race and i gave an opinion on how i thought i could've had a better race if we took off at the same time! I don't know who would've won... The second race never took place. I just wanted to show the people the potential of a prelude motor in a civic hatchback.

Point taken?

Old 03-19-2002, 11:44 AM   #20
gixer

Quote:
well uh, the race is real, so what's there to see? I don't get how you can say it didn't happen, is my only deal? And like i said, what do 1/4 mile times have to do with highway racing. Granted, it can give you somewhat of an idea... Like let's say, a civic running 16.5 isn't gonna compete with a gsr running 14.5... Yes that can help out. But at the same time a 13.8 front wheel drive is a little different then a 13.8 rear wheel drive on the highway. I think the FF 13.8 will pull the FR 13.8 on the highway. So granted, i think a rear wheel drive car running, let's say, 13.3 and a front wheel drive running 13.8 would be a good race on the highway!

Notice i said good race... I didn't say the front drive would win. You guys are jumping on a HONDA board complaining like I yelled out to the world, I SPANKED A CORVETTE!!! I didn't, i simply stated the results of the race and i gave an opinion on how i thought i could've had a better race if we took off at the same time! I don't know who would've won... The second race never took place. I just wanted to show the people the potential of a prelude motor in a civic hatchback.

Point taken?

bro...do you even drive an h22 hatch?.... if i remember correctly, they do DAMN well of the line.... a 2000lb car w/ torque well above it's head will rip up 1/8 mile times.... you're taking hypothetical situations, putting them together and asking everybody if it's possible.... let me ask u, when u ran that 13.8, did u lose traction til the end of first?... if you got such a bad launch, u probably would've clocked a high 14 low 15 1/4 mile time....if you nailed the start, your time is possible and your take off is not much worse than a vettes launch....

Old 03-19-2002, 11:47 AM   #21
JaY D. Em

You guys are making some really stupid points, being as i didn't pull him i stated i was with him until ABOUT 140 when he exited. My car didn't even have a chance to top out! Stupid point #1!

#2) I didn't assume you haven't driven a civic with a prelude transplant. I said you haven't driven my car!

#3) "lol, i doubt that you beat him..." - again, i didn't say i beat him! But i'll tell you one more time, i'll give you slow ones a minute to get your notepad out... You ready? I DIDN'T SAY, "I BEAT HIM"!

#4) "Don't be so ignorant to other cars" - Who the fukk said i thought the car was slow and it was a poor excuse for a Corvette... Not me! Anybody else? Anyone? Oki, guess not...

#5) "You're wrong when you say 1/4 mile times have nothing to do with highway racing" - Let's say there's a front wheel drive version of a corvette. Has the same weight, aerodynamics. Everything is the exact same except it is front wheel drive. Who's gonna get off the line first? The rear wheel drive corvette! How is the front wheel drive gonna catch up if they have the same amount of horsepower. Doesn't that mean that the rear wheel drive's 1/4 mile time is gonna be faster? It doesn't matter how short or long the race is. It's gonna turn out the same! Now let's say we go on the highway and they drop at the same exact time. Don't you agree that the race will be alot closer? I thought so...

We can do this all day long, it doesn't matter. Your points so far have had nothing to do with what i posted first. Which is the race between a corvette and my car. It had nothing to do with me saying i beat him! Read again and then read your posts so far.

Old 03-19-2002, 11:51 AM   #22
Wicked_Motorcar

In the end, street racing and drag racing is pretty stupid. I'd rather have a vette in my driveway than a honda anyday unless it was a NSX.

Old 03-19-2002, 11:53 AM   #23
JaY D. Em

Quote:

bro...do you even drive an h22 hatch?.... if i remember correctly, they do DAMN well of the line.... a 2000lb car w/ torque well above it's head will rip up 1/8 mile times.... you're taking hypothetical situations, putting them together and asking everybody if it's possible.... let me ask u, when u ran that 13.8, did u lose traction til the end of first?... if you got such a bad launch, u probably would've clocked a high 14 low 15 1/4 mile time....if you nailed the start, your time is possible and your take off is not much worse than a vettes launch....

Bro, i believe if i had better tires i could've hit a much better 60ft and had a much better time. I think you forgot that i had only run twice. And yes, i did spin all the way through first. So, doesn't that make my car just a little bit faster than what the 1/4 mile says... Doesn't that make my point about me hanging with the vette just a little bit better? We'll just make that #6...

Please hand any more stupid points in before the end of the day... Gixer, i expect more from you! You always have the best ones!

Old 03-19-2002, 11:59 AM   #24
JaY D. Em

Quote:
Originally posted by Wicked_Motorcar
In the end, street racing and drag racing is pretty stupid. I'd rather have a vette in my driveway than a honda anyday unless it was a NSX.

And yet, you're in a Honda Forum... I don't know about you... You're a special one! I'm gonna have to pay more attention to you! (Teacher hands him his medication)

Old 03-19-2002, 11:59 AM   #25
gixer

Quote:
You guys are making some really stupid points, being as i didn't pull him i stated i was with him until ABOUT 140 when he exited. My car didn't even have a chance to top out! Stupid point #1!

#2) I didn't assume you haven't driven a civic with a prelude transplant. I said you haven't driven my car!

#3) "lol, i doubt that you beat him..." - again, i didn't say i beat him! But i'll tell you one more time, i'll give you slow ones a minute to get your notepad out... You ready? I DIDN'T SAY, "I BEAT HIM"!

#4) "Don't be so ignorant to other cars" - Who the fukk said i thought the car was slow and it was a poor excuse for a Corvette... Not me! Anybody else? Anyone? Oki, guess not...

#5) "You're wrong when you say 1/4 mile times have nothing to do with highway racing" - Let's say there's a front wheel drive version of a corvette. Has the same weight, aerodynamics. Everything is the exact same except it is front wheel drive. Who's gonna get off the line first? The rear wheel drive corvette! How is the front wheel drive gonna catch up if they have the same amount of horsepower. Doesn't that mean that the rear wheel drive's 1/4 mile time is gonna be faster? It doesn't matter how short or long the race is. It's gonna turn out the same! Now let's say we go on the highway and they drop at the same exact time. Don't you agree that the race will be alot closer? I thought so...

We can do this all day long, it doesn't matter. Your points so far have had nothing to do with what i posted first. Which is the race between a corvette and my car. It had nothing to do with me saying i beat him! Read again and then read your posts so far.

ok charlie....get your happy ass back in your seat.... now i know you're really lying when u said u were at 140mph.... by that time, your car would be goin 139..........140............1401/2.... while the vette would be advancing at 140.....145.....147....150... u see something there?.... he would've pulled on your lying ass like no tomorrow.... go on a different board and post some bullshit to other gullible kids, cuz u can't fool anybody....get it through your head.... u can't hang....

Old 03-19-2002, 12:05 PM   #26
gixer

ive owned plenty of honda's, and still own one...i have a special need for vtec....that's why im here...im also here to blow the cover of people who are over their head in bullshit...... i had nothing against u til u tried to make me look like the fool, you were getting offensive....therefore...i exchanged....

Old 03-19-2002, 12:09 PM   #27
JaY D. Em

Damn, that's funny cause a minute ago you were posting civilly about the argument/discussion... Is someone getting under your skin? hahahahahahahahahahaha... You're SO STUPID... I'm having fun here! The race is true, everything is true. I don't have to justify that to you! Keep it coming! You can't argue for shiet! Damn man, you're really coming un-glued here! It's gonna be ok! It's just a forum discussion. In which "u can' hang..."

Quote:
other gullible kids
And did you here that everyone! He just called you "GULLIBLE KIDS!"

Seriously man, let's grow up just a little bit and keep this discussion going. When someone proves you wrong don't throw tantrums!

Old 03-19-2002, 12:12 PM   #28
JaY D. Em

Quote:
ive owned plenty of honda's, and still own one...i have a special need for vtec....that's why im here...im also here to blow the cover of people who are over their head in bullshit...... i had nothing against u til u tried to make me look like the fool, you were getting offensive....therefore...i exchanged....

Damn, it's like everytime i post something, you make it valid! I like the whole bit about me trying to make you look like a fool! That wasn't my intentions at all... Is that how you feel? If so, we can set up an appointment with someone and we can discuss your hurt feelings about how someone made you feel stupid!

You're so fun Gixer!

Now if you'll excuse me, it's lunch time! See you at recess!

Old 03-19-2002, 12:16 PM   #29
gixer

Quote:
Damn, that's funny cause a minute ago you were posting civilly about the argument/discussion... Is someone getting under your skin? hahahahahahahahahahaha... You're SO STUPID... I'm having fun here! The race is true, everything is true. I don't have to justify that to you! Keep it coming! You can't argue for shiet! Damn man, you're really coming un-glued here! It's gonna be ok! It's just a forum discussion. In which "u can' hang..."

And did you here that everyone! He just called you "GULLIBLE KIDS!"

Seriously man, let's grow up just a little bit and keep this discussion going. When someone proves you wrong don't throw tantrums!

rofl....you look rather desperate with this post, admit that your wrong...that u lied, and start all over.... now that your cover is blown, don't try to get other members against me.... "other gullible kids" meaning nobody in particular.... u fooled some people here, but after this, ur the fool...you can't prove shit.......i threw some questions at you which you couldn't explain....ive been on many boards, i see people like u everyday.... i put them on the spot, and they never return.... now if u admit to us that you're wrong....maybe we can work something out... but if you continue to feed us bullshit...i will continue to prove u wrong in every post that u make....im done arguing w/ you....

Old 03-19-2002, 12:30 PM   #30
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Fellas.. lets try and keep this about the race..

-----------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
ok charlie....get your happy ass back in your seat.... now i know you're really lying when u said u were at 140mph.... by that time, your car would be goin 139..........140............1401/2.... while the vette would be advancing at 140.....145.....147....150... u see something there?....

Good point..

JaY D. Em, got anything to say about it?
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Old 03-19-2002, 12:44 PM   #31
JaY D. Em

No Gixer, please don't go! I'm having so much fun here! Of course you're done arguing with me... Everything you said has had nothing to do with my original post... And everything you've said in accordance to my posts against you have proved zero! So now that you've finished arguing with me on how i can't hang with a vette in which you have zero proof on and have made YOURSELF look like a fool We can get back to the original post...

And accord man, i wasn't gonna say anthing much about the whole mph post but since you thought it was cool, i'll address it...

How the HELL can he determine what my speedometer reads and what the corvette's speedometer reads? He had a radar gone? Oh, he was magically in both cars! I didn't think it was a good point at all but i guess i should address it if you thought so. I guess. You still sore about earlier posts? Why accord man? WHYYYYYYYY?!!?!?!?!?! hahaha, juss messin' man...

Old 03-19-2002, 12:57 PM   #32
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

haha nah not sore.. I'm here to promote peace and logical argumentation!

In the last few posts thats one had a good arguement.

When hustling at that speed.. You'd tend to think that the V8 would slaughter any 4 banger.. And the accleration that gixer described seems very reasonable.. And so the vette would be walking away from you big time..

humm..

Old 03-19-2002, 01:10 PM   #33
JaY D. Em

Well, so am i! We should start a club!!!

Really though, the arguing isn't ever gonna come to an end. He, and i guess you too, can go against me all day! That's the fun of forums...

The point is, no one can ever distinguish who won! You just have to take the persons word for it... He seems to think that i claimed a kill against a corvette. I simply was stating the facts and getting opinions from the rest of the forum on if it would be a closer race or not if we'd have dropped at the same time... Then him and the SS guy jumped in claiming that i said i won. That's not true. That's where the argument starts and that's where the fun begins. Now it's only normal for him to call me a liar after points against him were made. Alot of people do that. I'm not here to start flame wars. I like the discussions and arguments over cars. Mainly the reason why i kept going.

But, for you to agree with him on saying that the vette would be walking away from me big time is poor jugement. That's like me saying a civic would walk away from you at 110... I can't determine that. I don't know how your car runs and i don't know what the civic pulls like. The argument is pointless, being that no one can determine who really would've won. It's just a simple case of fact and opinion. I laid the facts down and asked for people's opinions. That's what the first post is about. He obviously is the type to start flaming people. Nothing wrong with that, it's just that, don't flame if you didn't read the thread right in the first place...

Now, can we get back to the unbiased opinions i was getting before we were interrupted?

Old 03-19-2002, 01:41 PM   #34
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

If I'm not mistaken the jdm h22a's put out around 150 lbs ft torque and the basic vette puts out around 380ish..

You guys were both pretty close to your top speed.. (maybe you a little more..)

After deep reflection, it seems to me as if you're engine would be wheezing.. Really it looks as if he'd walk away.. Thats what 380lbs of pull will do to ya..

PS. Dont think I have anything against h22s... I dream of swapping one into my accord.. Unless I get an SC300 with a TT 2JZ-GTE..

Old 03-19-2002, 01:52 PM   #35
JaY D. Em

Look man, i don't think you understand... We're not talking about who was pulling who... He was ahead of me by about a car and a 1/2. I said i was with him... I just brought up the question would it have been a closer race if we'd have dropped at the same time. Arrgh, this is getting old explaining...

But look, i hope you do swap in a motor... So you can see that the prelude motors aren't gasping for air around 140, they're still pulling. The only thing that would make it cut off is the rev-limiter. If you ever get a chance... Ride in a hatch with a prelude motor, i promise you you'll think differently on how an h22a pulls on the highway. It's sort of pointless. Just have to experience it i guess...

Again, read the post, that's exactly what happened... I'm not bragging on killing a vette or saying that i was creeping up on it or something... Just raising a question...

Old 03-19-2002, 02:15 PM   #36
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Nice kill, Jay. I believe on that one.

Isn't it amazing how something so simple can cause a huge flair up like this?

There's always way too many variables in street racing. Dirver skill, pavement conditions, etc. In my 98 EX I beat an 85/86 Vette (don't remember the exact year). Plain & simple. Granted I was spraying a bit too though...

Let's not make this into a flame post fellas......
Old 03-19-2002, 02:22 PM   #37
JaY D. Em

Ah yes moderation... Thanks, good point too! No telling how good of a driver he was. I just wanted to go again!!!! You don't know how frustrating it is! I wanna see what this thing does against cars of that sort...

Old 03-19-2002, 02:28 PM   #38
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Who's flaming??

JaY D. Em and I go wayyy back!!

Old 03-19-2002, 02:32 PM   #39
JaY D. Em

Oh yeh! Since we were both on DYNO's... The bikes!!!

Old 03-19-2002, 02:33 PM   #40
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:
Ah yes moderation... Thanks, good point too! No telling how good of a driver he was. I just wanted to go again!!!! You don't know how frustrating it is! I wanna see what this thing does against cars of that sort...

Yes I can relate. There was a white Type R rolling around the other day. He wouldn't race me...... Not that I'd win.
Closed Thread