Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2004, 10:04 PM   #41
black95gs-t

Quote:
Originally posted by mechanic
you guys are wrong I do have respect for some imports like twin turbo supras that have 800 whp, What I hate is people who have cheap imports and slap a NOS decal and a wing and think there fast there fags,

Dude, thats so the exact same way we feel. BTW sorry about the swing arm question. I was just trying to see if you tripped on it.

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u

Last edited by black95gs-t : 08-06-2004 at 10:08 PM.
black95gs-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 10:21 PM   #42
drdingo21

Had you read around the site instead of just being an ingorant asshole you would have seen black95gs-t is right.
drdingo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 11:13 PM   #43
VR4_Craver
Banned

ah yes, now you appreciate these cars when in your first posts it was "fuck all imports they are shit" But now the most have proved that we arent idiots you try to save face. Personally I still would like you to leave. Just because of the way you burst on here being arrogant
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 04:31 PM   #44
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
What I hate is people who have cheap imports and slap a NOS decal and a wing and think there fast there fags,

um.. so do i.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 07:37 PM   #45
FlooredAccord
2nd Gear

Yeah, I thought we were all supposed to be friends in this place.

What are you gonna do? Sick your dogs on me? Or your bees? Or dogs with bees in their mouth so when they bark they shoot bees at me?
-Homer Simpson
FlooredAccord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 02:26 PM   #46
CD5Passion

Quote:
Originally posted by FlooredAccord
Yeah, I thought we were all supposed to be friends in this place.

as a community we are but when someone invades just to talk bs thats when the shit hits the fan. hah
but man I know my car isn't fast, I've had so many cars rev on me and me just refuse the challenge. well unless of course I was just having fun, which would explain that attempt to race the GTP and SVT Contour, but that was just for shits and giggles and best yet the guys were cool about it.
I have respect for domestics, sure I hate some like cavaliers, sunfires, and neons. which is kinda funny because they are actually part of the "ricer" scene..hell I've seen many many ricer mustangs, hell there's a camaro in my town with everything WingsWest. so how would you explain that? ok so imports have people who we may classify ricer..but so does the domestic motors.

also i hope you cease the racist bs
Old 08-11-2004, 01:00 AM   #47
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
502 block wiseco pistons, isky lifters, vortech supercharger, hydrualic roller cam .052, norrowed 9 inch ford rear end with 4- link, brodix heads, msd, stock front suspension, rear qaurters stretched 2 inches, th400 tranny w/3500 stall, B&M mega shifter,
oliver rods, 12 gal. fuel cell, gm crank, 4.11 gear ratio, lowered 2 inch.

Dude...I don't see that combo going 10s unless you're pushing around 20psi of boost. One can only guess at your cam size since ".052 just isn't right. ".502 or ".520 would be more like it and that wouldn't help much with a 3500rpm stall on a TH400. That's also nowhere near the cam you'd need to make big power with a blower and a 502. Plus you've made the ridiculously retarded mistake of raping your front/rear weight distribution ratio with that unnecessary big block. If you're such a great mechanic you'd know that a 350 properly built would've been a much better bet and wouldn't act like a fucking boat anchor. I have some serious doubts about the whole combo in general. And Isky lifters? Are you kidding me? Fucking christ...move out of the 1970s. And don't even try to tell me I don't know...my GT has broken 9s so I know a thing or two about engine and chassis setups. Besides, you came here spouting out import-hating and even racist bullshit and then when people called your bullshit you recanted. What a pussy. Go back to Camaroz28.com (no offense to the guys over there) and whine about your traction issues.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 02:42 AM   #48
CD5Passion

was only waiting for Gt to come around to this post....I love ya man..in a completely heterosexual sorta way
Old 08-11-2004, 02:46 AM   #49
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

I hardly ever hit up the Kill Stories section...and I was living on dial up for a month and a half so I wasn't around much. But now that I'm back up and running, I felt the need to point out some obvious bullshittery. Maybe he does run those times...but I doubt it with a motor that was thrown together like that and such obviously poor chassis engineering. Plus I figured most of you guys wouldn't pick up on that since it's all domestic and whatnot.

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 08-11-2004, 02:52 AM   #50
CD5Passion

haha you called it bro, I know jackshit about domestic motors and even more internals..but I'm still learning
thanks for pointing out the racism too...cause I think thats what pissed me off the most
fuck racism and anyone who feels they need to act in such
Old 08-11-2004, 08:37 AM   #51
mavaaoife

Eh.. what a bunch of Bs.. I hate people who put other people down to make themselves feel better.. Dude you must be insecure about yourself...

Heh In the past month that I have had my civic I have had countless people Rev on me.... and im not ganna say anything bad about domestics... My Best boys uncle has a 03 SVT Cobra w/ a supercharger pushing over 410 hpwr. His wife has a 04 Mach 1 and I have no idea how much she is pushing. If you know what your doing.. even a DSM can be made into a street machine.. despite the countless amounts of tranny problems, crankwalking, and shitty manufacturing.

But as far as im concerned dont you dare come in here to try and make yourself feel better.. because quite frankly none of us wanna hear it...

And yes you just got told off my a....:gasp:... FEMALE!!!!

Http://www.myspace.com/tehren84
mavaaoife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 11:38 AM   #52
mechanic

your probably flat and fat to.

to gt40, I could have took a 350 put a 3.75" stroke bored it .030" over and made it a 383 but small blocks are shit, and I got a 502 block for 50% off, otherwise I would have gotten a 572
assface
Old 08-11-2004, 02:11 PM   #53
AkimboStylee

Quote:

to gt40, I could have took a 350 put a 3.75" stroke bored it .030" over and made it a 383 but small blocks are shit, and I got a 502 block for 50% off, otherwise I would have gotten a 572
assface

i wasn't going to something, but that was fucking wrong! you have fucking right coming up in here and talking shit like that. also, gt is right, you probably drive your moms minivan, and subscribe to hot or some shit like that.
Quote:
agian, if i was you i would watch out for who talk shit about, also try and make it to 25at least 10 posts before you start to post shit about people
Old 08-11-2004, 02:37 PM   #54
VR4_Craver
Banned

now if they had made me mod of this forum this would have been settled! (j/k) This is pointless. This bastard obviously has had this happen to him. In fact it probably was him. Also, to find this thread he would have had to search using the key words: camaro,cocky,or redneck.....I wonder which one he used.
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 04:45 PM   #55
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:

assface

Oh...ok...I get it now. You're one of those guys who'll buy a big block just to say you have a big block without any regard to how bad it screws up your car's engineering. You don't happen to live in the New Jersey/NYC area, would you? This is where see this kind of reasoning. And you bought a motor at 50% off? What, did you see a sign that said "crate motors 1/2 off!". Thank you for being the kind of guy that give domestics a bad name. Driving around a ridiculous excuse for a car sucking down gas like a pig and still running slow. While my puny little turbo'ed 331 most likely makes more power, uses less gas, and runs faster. Way to go man. And please try to refrain from insulting the ladies here. If you'd really wanted to join this site instead of just starting shit in one thread, you might have seen her picture in the female's forum (btw...nice pice mycivic. ). Now, please, don't ever post in any other thread besides this one where you're obviously not wanted...assface.

Old 08-11-2004, 06:40 PM   #56
Violent Apathy

Seriously, why isn't GT40 a mod by now? :P

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Hunter S. Thompson, 1937-2005
Violent Apathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 07:42 PM   #57
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Violent Apathy
Seriously, why isn't GT40 a mod by now? :P

No joke...I've applied a couple times but Kalvin has yet to get back to me.

Old 08-11-2004, 07:46 PM   #58
FlooredAccord
2nd Gear

To break up the fightin, here's an innocent little domestic rice rocket joke: What happened to the cavalier after they sooped it up??? Give Up...It runned. Ahhhhh, I love that joke. Get it, they had to add performance parts to get the POS to work. No? Not funny at all, well neither are peoples put downs so stop. If you want to be a turd, go lay out on the lawn. Ok I'll stop these lame ass jokes. But seriously, why put down people when you can bring them up and help them out?

What are you gonna do? Sick your dogs on me? Or your bees? Or dogs with bees in their mouth so when they bark they shoot bees at me?
-Homer Simpson
Old 08-12-2004, 12:44 AM   #59
CD5Passion

dude I dont know whats funnier, the actual joke or the lameness of em
and please do not stoop to insulting the females...oh wait lemme guess you're sexist too
Old 08-12-2004, 12:56 PM   #60
mechanic

gt40 that is not true, your 331 will not stand a chance against my 502, and as for the small block option the last thing I wanted to do is to go buy a 350 bore it .030" over to make it a 355 then put the stroke of 3.75" to make it a 383, to expensive in the long run, the 502 was in scratch in dent inventory, the only thing that was wrong with it was the crate was smashed the block is fine, It runs on 114 octane, and is actually streetable, fuck gas, I dont care I've got a job, I'm not poor, yes big inch small blocks are ok but they don't give the power I want/need power
Old 08-12-2004, 01:25 PM   #61
FlooredAccord
2nd Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by Shardsofxapril
dude I dont know whats funnier, the actual joke or the lameness of em
and please do not stoop to insulting the females...oh wait lemme guess you're sexist too

I think it's the lameness that funnier. Don't quite see how I was insulting females or being sexist though.

-Homer Simpson
Old 08-12-2004, 03:05 PM   #62
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
gt40 that is not true, your 331 will not stand a chance against my 502, and as for the small block option the last thing I wanted to do is to go buy a 350 bore it .030" over to make it a 355 then put the stroke of 3.75" to make it a 383, to expensive in the long run, the 502 was in scratch in dent inventory, the only thing that was wrong with it was the crate was smashed the block is fine, It runs on 114 octane, and is actually streetable, fuck gas, I dont care I've got a job, I'm not poor, yes big inch small blocks are ok but they don't give the power I want/need power

Is that so? Odd...especially since my car runs faster than yours. The last time the 331 combo got dynoed it spun the drums to 657hp...at the wheels. It's put down a 9.98 and still gets me to work at school whenever I want it to. Now I don't know what version of "streetable" you go by, but 114 octane isn't "streetable" in my book. I don't want to take a ride out to the airport or the track everytime it's ready to fill the tank. And an engine in scratch and dent? You're kidding right? Not once in my life have I seen a reputable shop sell "scratch and dent" stuff. Used, yes. Damaged? No.

Old 08-12-2004, 04:49 PM   #63
biker's back

I think 94oc is the highest street gas we can buy here in Canada. 114 is prop fuel you don't just get it anywhere..

Old 08-12-2004, 07:49 PM   #64
black95gs-t

Quote:

You wanna know the really funny thing, I'm all stock and I'm STILL faster than you.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

Old 08-16-2004, 10:34 AM   #65
AkimboStylee

the highest they sell here in florida is 105,a nd that is sold as race gas. sure i can go out to airport but like gt siad that is a waste. oh and i picked up an 86 notch back GT, hoping to turn out some nice numbers with that.
Old 08-16-2004, 11:56 AM   #66
mechanic

turbo blue here in wisconsin is 110 and 76 products sells 114
Old 08-16-2004, 01:29 PM   #67
black95gs-t

Exactly where in WI is that?

Old 08-16-2004, 01:45 PM   #68
CD5Passion

Quote:
Originally posted by FlooredAccord
I think it's the lameness that funnier. Don't quite see how I was insulting females or being sexist though.

sorry I was referring to the Mechanic dude when I was speaking of the sexist sh1t
Old 08-16-2004, 02:33 PM   #69
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by krwheeler85
oh and i picked up an 86 notch back GT, hoping to turn out some nice numbers with that.

Notch's are ok...but with an '86 you'll have your work cut out for you with that damn speed density system. Start looking at mass air conversions if you wanna mod it.

Old 08-17-2004, 02:19 PM   #70
AkimboStylee

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
Notch's are ok...but with an '86 you'll have your work cut out for you with that damn speed density system. Start looking at mass air conversions if you wanna mod it.

yeah well the kid has already done some work to the car, so i dont know what he has done to it. it is my friends broothers car, and he said it was pretty fast, but i dont know if i want to really keep the car with gas prices the way they are, i might just sell it and fix up the civic